Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,625 comments
24H
anyone knows whether this stage is available for AC?

which is the best Spa version with the old bus stop? :)

Concerning Bergheim: Yes and No. SIMTRAXX has converted this map to AC some time ago. BUT it was just a big freeroam map without any Rallye-like obstacles. I couldnt find it on their homepage anymore. Sorry. The folder name was simtraxx_bergheim.

take all my money just tell me how, where, when 😍
Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

shi
Townsville Street Circuit v1.2

View attachment 1183632
Conversion from rFactor2.
Reid Park Street Circuit, also known as the Townsville Street Circuit, is a semi-permanent street circuit located in Townsville, Queensland, Australia.
Opened in 2009, the circuit hosts the Townsville 400 Supercars Championship event every year. (wikipedia)

This track is based on 2012.

-CSP recommended
-30 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor Track by zolee145 and Thank you for gave me permission
rFactor2 conversion by Ash74
rFactor2 update by Obbzy

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI by Eren Tuzci (up to v1.0)
logo.png, sections file by @Fanapryde
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @slider666

Enjoy.

Converted upon request by Patreon member john brown.
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.1 changelog;

Added 3D terrain.
Updated road line meshes and textures.
Updated billboard textures.
Updated ext_config.
Updated road mapping.
Changed crowd textures by Kniker97. (Thanks)
Updated fast_lane.ai by Rainmaker. (Thanks)
Updated pit_lane.ai.

v1.15 changelog;
Smoothed curbs. (Suggestion by Papifix. Thanks.)
New pit_lane.ai by TITI. (Thanks)

v1.16 changelog;
Updated fence and cable shaders. (Thank you Breathe.)

v1.2 changelog;
Fixed track limits for Turn 10 (the back straight bend).
Fixed the AI sideline for Turn 3. (Thanks FFF789 for the report.)

Townsville Street Circuit v1.2
The link is in the quote.

v1.2 changelog;
Fixed track limits for Turn 10 (the back straight bend).
Fixed the AI sideline for Turn 3. (Thanks FFF789 for the report.)

View attachment 1395762

I'll try to swap the Michelin tires and logos for period correct Dunlop ones, when I have the time. This car is a real gem for Volvo-fanatics! Probably the only estate wagon to ever race in the BTCC, and they didn't even lose the championship. Then they went on to win it in 1998, with the S40, which is masterly recreated for AC by PM3DM/Patrik Marek.

And Tommy78 will probably be releasing his 240 turbo anytime soon. Oh happy days!

Yesterday: no more updates to this car

Today: there is 1 update for this car

nothing worse than a flip flopper lol.

This is just a quick adjustment to the number 1 "pay weekly" skin i had to sort it as it sent my ocd a little loopy if this doesnt bother you then ignore this i have only adjusted the "pay" on the back and moved the sticker ever so slightly nothing more.

download if you want it choose with or without AO and drag that over to CM.

Screenshot (726).png

Last edited:
I'll try to swap the Michelin tires and logos for period correct Dunlop ones, when I have the time. This car is a real gem for Volvo-fanatics! Probably the only estate wagon to ever race in the BTCC, and they didn't even lose the championship. Then they went on to win it in 1998, with the S40, which is masterly recreated for AC by PM3DM/Patrik Marek.

And Tommy78 will probably be releasing his 240 turbo anytime soon. Oh happy days!
is this not what your looking for? or are you specifically waiting for Tommy's version?

Screenshot (727).png

is this not what your looking for? or are you specifically waiting for Tommy's version?

View attachment 1395768
I know. The MSC version shown is ok, but the interior is really not up to standards. And the model is fairly simple, so there's not really much you can do to improve it either.

Tommy's model, on the other hand, is scratch made and looking really sweet so far.. 😍

Civic and Subaru Levorge be like

1728494474337.jpeg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back