EA Sports WRC: General Discussion

• Thread starter xX Jojje Xx
  • 3,099 comments
Latvia is lot of fun. Yaris is a joy to drive. Stock setup, Was buzzing the limiter 70-80% of the stage :lol:

1728482670079.png

Is Rally 2 more fun than Rally 1 right now? I can't remember whether there's an option to change back to WRC2 at the end of a career year without losing a lot.

Is Rally 2 more fun than Rally 1 right now? I can't remember whether there's an option to change back to WRC2 at the end of a career year without losing a lot.
That's a matter of personal preferences; in terms of actually nailing a run I'd go with the hybrids simply due to the additional complexities you have to deal with, but for general enjoyment I'd go with the Rally/WRC2's any day of the week, for me they're just a joy to drive.

Last edited:
It just the Novelty of getting a very in demand model like the Rally 2 Yaris in the game. Short of the Clio R3/4 and Ypsilon R4 I guess it was the only thing missing from the IRL WRC car list.

It does handle amazing though.

Last edited:
I'm liking the new stages. I did all the short and medium ones in the wee hours this morning when i should have been sleeping. Thankfully I'm as bad at these as I am on all the others so I've been doing 360s in the fields of Latvia before rejoining the track :lol: It's revitalised my interest in the game so hopefully I'll be playing it more again.

Just had a couple of hours of proper testing in my rig ( was on controller downstairs yesterday ).
Gotta say the audio from the '24 Puma is awesome. Poland and Latvia are fantastic and I've got a new favourite in the Kalvene stage, it's such a high speed ride and over in about two minutes.
Also it seems as though the scenery elsewhere has had a bit of a buff, specially on the BioBio stages.

Weirdly I've seen reports of two new ffb options popping up for console, wheel friction and tyre friction. A Moza user showed me a screenshot but my options don't have these.
Either they're wheel specific or he's not on Xbox as he reckons he is lol

No you can't go backwards in career mode.
I really don't want to bin my career after all this time. Guess I'll have to keep an eye out for the Yaris in Season 7's moments once it rolls around or cobble together a custom championship if I want to try it out.

Back