Avid Racing Factory [UPDATED 01/02/11]

• Thread starter vett'e
  • 332 comments
Nissan Skyline GT-R V.Spec II Nur (R34) '02

That's one hell of a long name for a car, good to boast in the pub with your buds, but I doubt it'll get you laid. Anyway I digress! This car is a legend, and one that I felt I must tune. Like most AWD cars, it does tend to understeer, however that deficit is quickly forgotten when you realize just how much it grips!

Nissan ad;ljsaljfasljfalsjfalkjfa '02
HP: 492 @ 8400 rpm
Torque: 450 @ 5400 rpm
Curb Mass: 1264 kg
Weight Distribution: 53 / 47

Requirements:
- weight reduction stage 3
- window weight reduction
- carbon hood
- chassis reinforcement
- engine tuning stage 3
- ecu tuning
- sports intake manifold
- racing air filter
- sports exhaust manifold
- catalytic converter: sports
- titanium racing exhaust
- NO TURBO KITS INSTALLED (but feel free unleash your child within)
- fully customizable transmission
- twin-plate clutch
- semi-racing flywheel
- carbon drive shaft
- adjustable lsd
- driver-controlled center differential
- fully customizable suspension kit
- sports soft, racing hard tires

Aerodynamics: -- / 26
Top Speed: 270 km/h (naturally aspirated)
Initial Torque: 10 / 24
Acceleration Sensitivity: 26 / 42
Braking Sensitivity: 14 / 18
Torque Split: 30 / 70
Ride Height: -22 / -20
Spring Rate: 13.8 / 12.6
Extension: 8 / 7
Compression: 7 / 6
Anti-roll Bars: 5 / 6
Camber Angle (-): 2.6 / 2.2
Toe Angle: -0.04 / 0.00
Brake Balance: 7 / 5

Enjoy!

-

👍 Particularly like your tunes over others as the numbers actually make sense to me and my understanding of real settings. Whether these translate to the fastest game settings doesn't matter as the placebo effect already makes me quicker :P

I feel exactly the same way. :D

Thanks for the updates vett'e, I've been waiting for some of these though your NSX-R tune remains my favorite. :cool:

Would you mind making one for the Amemiya RX-7 as well? I can provide one for you if you need me to.

Hi Vett'e, i've been racing Super GT GT300 cars in a Japanese lobby for the past seven days. Today i'll try out your Autobacs Arta Garaiya tune, but i was wandering if i need to change anything as i have to run it at 347bhp to stay under 355 limit, thanks.

Just to let you know vett'e, when clicking the link for the Amuse Honda S2000 it brings me to a tune for the Nissan Skyline GT-R V.Spec II Nur (R34) '02.

Toyota Castol Tom's Supra '97

This car's handling will far surpass the much debated ZR-1, so must I say more? Its partly due to the massive down force, but in truth I honestly think the Japanese have just struck the perfect chassis. Now, you may say that the ZR-1 has more power, but that's somewhat redundant when you look at the lap times below.

Toyota Castol Tom's Supra '97
HP: 537 @ 7000rpm
Torque: 493 @ 4500 rpm
Curb Mass: 1150 kg
Weight Distribution: -- / --

Requirements:
- either purchase the car from the new car dealership, or win it through B-spec
- chassis reinforcement
- sports soft tires, racing hard tires

Aerodynamics: 46 / 62
Top Speed: 300 km/h
Initial Torque: -- / 24
Acceleration Sensitivity: -- / 38
Braking Sensitivity: -- / 22
Ride Height: -12 / -12
Spring Rage: 17.2 / 16.8
Compression: 7 / 7
Anti-roll Bars: 6 / 6
Camber Angle (-): 2.4 / 1.8
Toe Angle: -0.06 / 0.00

2.02.250 on Sports Soft and 1:49.253 on Racing Hard. I can only imagine what lap times a pair of Racing Soft would give. I have yet try, so please feel free to post your results here.

Thanks and enjoy!

Is this for TOM'S SUPRA only or can it be used with the other JGTC Supra's ?

I'm trying your LP560 tweak right now, previouslly using RKM tweak. Will post back =). BTW what was your transmission setting? Mine is default 199 should i bump that up?

A special request, because I prefer Avid tunes over all others!

- Mazda 787B
- GT by Citreon
- Formula Gran Turismo

(Forgive me if these have already been requested, as I have not thoroughly read this entire thread.)

Last edited:
Hi vette, sorry for being off for quite a while. This has been because I have been on holiday. Expect some more reviews from me now.

Hey there avid, yet another request.
Just bought the SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) '09 and tested it out on Nurburgring.

My previous best time was with the Bugatti at 6:31.xxx, Tested this car and received a time of 6:28:xxx. I noticed some flaws in the car, and was hoping you might be able to tune this car and make it an awesome vehicle.

Mind you I'm not the greatest driver, mostly because I'm not entirely consistent, but if you could race this car before, and after the tune for Suzuka like usual, ill bring it to Nurburgring and post my time difference.

The car is fully tuned, with aerodynamics, and Id love for you to test it and tune it.

If you have the time, let me know on PSN, and Ill send the car.

Before I send it, ill race it on Suzuka 5 laps and record my best lap time here. And with the tune, ill race 5 laps and send it here. Seeing as Suzuka was my favorite and most played map on GT5 Prologue, I can definitely see me getting the most consistency on that map than any other, besides maybe london (Loved racing the F2007 on that map in GT5: Prologue)

Let me know if you have the time, and Ill race my laps with Racing Soft (as always)

Love your tunes,
J_Mousseau.

EDIT:
Suzuka, Everything Upgraded, Untuned (Default Tuning) 1:54:681 after 5 laps
Racing Soft, Traction Control 1, ASM On, Skid Recovery On, ABS 1

Last edited:
Ferrari F40 '92

The F40 represents the essence of what a Ferrari is, and how it ought to drive. Although made in the 90s, it has outstanding performance through the bends and a bucket full of power to propel it in the straights. The lack of any driver aids made the initial testing a little unnerving, although turning was very predictable it did slightly over-steer on lift off. Furthermore, throttle control had to be precise or one would expect to see either the front or rear buried in someone else's car or worse a freaking wall!

The car boats a very well balanced chassis, it is especially excellent at mid corners and the transition to exiting. The car did slide slightly to the outside, but that was a minor issue quickly addressed by tweaking the differential. However, the Ferrari didn't feel aggressive enough, and lacked the urgency on turn-in.

As mentioned, the differential was tweaked so the initial torque is higher, whilst the sensitivity to acceleration dropped to allow better throttle control. Braking sensitivity was also upped to aid braking stability - particularly through S-curves. Brake balance was set with front bias and top speed was dropped to 300 km/h for better acceleration and response through corners.

Next the car's spring and dampers were stiffened to keep sliding in check, whilst stronger anti-roll bars were fitted for improved turn-in. Some negative camber and toe-out at the front also helped improve the lack of urgency inherent to the car. Lastly, the overall ride-height was dropped to reduce weight transfer and improve handling characteristics as a whole.

Ferrari F40 '92
HP: 649
Curb Mass: 1125
Weight Distribution: 42/57

Requirements:
-Weight Reduction Stage 3
-Chassis Reinforcements
-Engine Tuning Stage 3
-ECU Tuning
-Sports Intake Manifold
-Racing Air Filter
-Sports Exhaust
-Catalytic Converter: Sports
-Titanium Racing Exhaust
-High Pressure Turbo Kit
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Limited Slip Differential
-Twin-Plate Clutch
-Semi-Racing Flywheel
-Fully adjustable Suspension
-Racing Hard tires

Aerodynamics: -- / --
Transmission: 300 km
Initial Torque: -- / 32
Acceleration Sensitivity: -- / 26
Braking Sensitivity: -- / 32
Ride Height: 16 / 14
Spring Rate: 12.7 / 13.9
Extension: 7 / 7
Compression: 6 / 6
Anti-roll Bars: 6 / 6
Toe Angle: -0.14 / 0.10
Brake Balance: 8 / 6

You better be awake to drive this car.

Enjoy!

Is the ride height 16/14 or -16/-14???

Adding one more to my list of tunes I'd like to see:

- Peugeot 908
- Mazda 787B
- GT by Citreon
- Formula Gran Turismo

Keep up the good work Avid!!

Hey Avid i found your tune for the GT-R on wiki of tunes and must say its GREAT and eliminates most of the understeer. I am using the DFGT with all assits off and am really enjoying it, definitely gonna check out your other tunes. Good work!

Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02

*by adopting this tune, you as a third party user have read and understood the contents in the disclaimer in the first post of this thread*

The Enzo was a beast (and it still is). It takes absolutely no prisoners, but sort of just bites their head off. There hasn't been a car that I've driven or tuned before that drove like the Enzo, it was simply stunning yet intimidating. There was over 900 horsepower at the disposal of my right foot, and the car seemed to accelerate to no bounds. This is the epitome of speed.

So much speed, that it actually had trouble stopping with the little down force it had. So give ample preparation for braking, otherwise expect a lot of broken limbs and a coughed out throat from screaming so loud.

Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02
HP: 922 @ 8900 rpm
Torque: 609 ft-lb @ 6400 rpm
Mass: 1044 kg
Weight Distribution: 44 / 56

Requirements:
- weight reduction stage 3
- window weight reduction
- chassis reinforcement
- ecu tuning
- engine tuning stage 3
- sports intake manifold
- racing air filter
- sports exhaust manifold
- sports catalytic converter
- titanium racing exhaust
- fully customizable transmission
- adjustable lsd
- twin-plate clutch
- light weight fly-wheel
- fully adjustable suspension
- racing hard and racing soft tires

Aerodynamics: -- / 22
Initial Torque: -- / 26
Acceleration Sensitivity: -- / 32
Braking Sensitivity: -- / 24
Ride Height: -18 / -18
Spring Rate: 14.8 / 15.0
Anti-roll Bars: 5 / 5
Camber Angle (-): 2.0 / 1.8
Toe Angle: -0.04 / 0.22
Brake Balance: 7 / 6

Don't even bother trying with sport tires, it simply WILL NOT contain the fury. Although the car is more powerful and even lighter than a ZR-1, it simply doesn't have the down-force to keep those wheels intact with the ground at all times. This is particularly detrimental when braking in my opinion. PD please give us the option to install a front wing!!!!

Enjoy!

Does this need the rear wing from GT Auto? Just checking cause you've mentioned downforce but not mentioned that the spoiler is needed. I did try putting a spoiler on it when I tuned it up (although the setup was the default one) and whenever I went over a "jump" the car did a wheelie.

Also, what should the transmission be set at?

Last edited:
Pagani Zonda R '09

Pagani Zonda R '09
HP: 725
Curb Mass: 1070 kg

Requirements:
-can be purchased at the dealers on won from B-spec Professional
-the car is COMPLETELY stock (I saw absolutely no need for further modifications)
-racing hard tires came a standard with the car, no need for purchasing

Aerodynamics: 38 / 56
Initial Torque: -- / 28
Acceleration Sensitivity: -- / 18
Braking Sensitivity: -- / 25
Ride Height: -20 / -17
Spring Rate: 15.5 / 17.6
Toe Angle: -0.14 / 0.13

Test Track: Grand Valley Speedway
Best Lap: 1:41.683
All 4 tunes compared here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4589829#post4589829

Probably a maximum of 4 tenths to be gained here, with the 'as written' tune. Well... Actually, I didn't waste more than 1 lap on the Racing Hard Tires. Those just weren't gunna cut it for this cars gearing, or the upper end of 700 horses. I put on some Racing Softs and never looked back. Racing Hards got me around the track(eventually)... but the track was black by the time I was done.

Entry: Too balanced for me. I like a really strong entry, and I wasn't getting that feeling from this tune. Now rule of thumb with Avid Tunes, is that I shouldn't even drive the car, until I adjust the LSD for my personal needs, so it could be partially due to the higher-than-I-like-to-use DeAccel setting, but we'll find out later.

Center: Understeer for me. Again, I feel this is an LSD issue, the car visually appeared and felt balanced through the corner. There were no glaring defects from the suspension side of the tune, but I've found that LSD settings can easily mask the true identity of the hardware underneath.

Exit: The understeer from the center continued here, but didn't feel as strong. It was a more manageable amount. Again, another LSD issue I've commonly run into, is that I lack the discipline of precise throttle control. This leads to the back end of the car violently swinging around on me anytime I think about going past 60% throttle on exit. This is partly due to the cars gearing, partly the LSD conflicting with my driving style, and probably mostly... just my driving style, lol.

Overall, it's hard for me to honestly judge an Avid tune, with the 'as written' LSD. Which leads us to part 2... Where we have two options. 1 of which is steal another tunes LSD settings, or make up my own.

I'm going to take a Shot in the dark, and do a 20,8,5
I try to keep the initial in a middle range, as to avoid that 'twist' from locking/unlocking.
I like a lower Accel setting, for a heavier foot, less demanding of feathering.
I like an even lower De-Accel, for lots of mid turn, coasting rotation.
The above, may not even be how the LSD works, but it's what I've come to experience, and it works for me, so... w/e!

Two laps out and I run 1:40.863. 8 tenths that quickly, no fine tuning, meaning there's still ground to be had, not to mention more laps would result in a better time, but I'd only expect about 4 tenths, it was a rather solid lap.

So, with these LSD settings, The entry is pretty solid. Nice turn in, just a touch of the rear end swinging out, but with no actual tire spin. Something I would personally fine tune out, with the LSD, given the time and care to do so. For now it wasn't a time reducing side effect.

Center of the turn was much better. The better entry put me at a nice angle, to just roll through the center. The lower LSd let me effortlessly coast to the apex, but right at the center of the apex, I start getting a bit of understeer again.

From the apex out, that understeer is more consistent on both ends. Still present, but still manageable. I could get back to the throttle earlier, and was able to get my foot to the floor quicker, although I must admit, you still can't full throttle it, you can simply ease into it quicker than before. 2nd gear will still catch you off guard :P But the shift to 3rd is a lot less likely to send you sideways, unless you have a lot of wheel in it still.

Overall, it was much better, and more enjoyable to drive. Safer, comfortable and a lot more consistent for me. Whereas before hand, it was a rare occasion for me, to have back to back clean laps.

If I were to come back to this tune, as my final choice, to fine tune to my needs, I'd up the downforce, lower the ride height, lower the front roll bar, and then spend my time perfecting the LSD. :)

Last edited:
Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A '88

This car is specially tuned for our in-house tester (you know who you are). It was an outstanding car with very neutral handling prior to tweaking, and its still retained that pureness but with additional agility. On first impressions, the car was hesitant on turn in, and would swerve outwards when accelerating. The latter was remedied by increasing loading the LSD with higher values of initial torque so the outside wheels do work to 'push' the car to the desired line.

Spring rates and dampers were both bumped-up relative to each other bearing in mind weight distribution. The car's factory installed anti-roll bars were no longer sufficient, so again they were strengthened but with a stiffer rear.

The car doesn't roll very much, so not much camber was needed. Some front-toe was added for better response on turn-in and rear-toe in seemed to improve the responsiveness in mid-corner. The car over-steers slightly on during transition from corner to exit, so caution is required not to depress the throttle too much.

Last but not least, the overall ride height was dropped by 18mm and brakes set for front bias to give the car the stopping power it ought to have.

Requirements:
-All body upgrades (struts are optional here, some people don't like them)
-All engine upgrades inclusive of ECU
-All Intake Systems upgrade
-All Exhaust upgrades
-Stage 1 turbo (I don't recommend installing after market turbo chargers, the factory installed works perfectly in tandem with the chassis. The addition of more power dilutes the car's handling)
-Fully adjustable tranny
-Limited Slip Differential (MUST HAVE) and everything else purchasable from drive train section
-Fully adjustable suspension
-Racing hard tires (I recommend Racing hard or Sports Soft to truly feel the car, anything more is overkill)
-No wing installed (it looked too ugly to be worn by the Supra)

Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A '88
HP: 420 (no after-market turbo chargers)
Curb Mass: 1239 kg
Weight Distribution: 54 / 46

Aerodynamics: -- / -- (no wing here, not for this car)
Transmission: 240 km (good for Suzuka F1 circuit)
Initial Torque: 24
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 20
Spring Rate: 16.6 / 14.3
Compression: 8 / 7
Anti-roll Bars: 4 / 6
Toe: -0.13 / 0.10
Brake Balance: 7 / 4

This car doesn't merely receive enough attention as it ought to have. I overlooked its prowess before and often looked to other cars, but boy do I feel like a fool now!

I strongly recommend this car to anyone with a taste for retro Japanese cars. This one will go down in history, yet give modern cars a run for its money.

GO GET ONE NOW!

Enjoy.

Thanks so much for posting this tune...I'm trying to enter your setting and im confused about the camber angle. Camber Angle (-): 2.6 / 2.2 does the minus sign mean negative? and if it does im quite sure i cant make that setting because the setting appears to start at 0 and go up from there. Thanks for helping my confusion

Regards,

Bruce

The negative implies that all values there after will be also negative.

example:

Camber Angle (-): 2.2 / 1.8 = Camber Angle: -2.2 / -1.8

Hope this helps

Great tunes for the Toyota Castrol and Arta Garaiya, I think you are the only garage with this kind of cars, only Wienish also have a Takata Dome NSX.

I would like to see more of this cars, have you thought in any more? Yellowhat or Asparadrink would be great.

Thank you very much, I really like those cars!

Last edited:
Just to let you guys know, the link linking to the Gallardo tune sends me to the R34 tune.

Will review the Gallardo once I find and test the tune.

Autobacs Arta Garaiya '08

Not the fastest car, but definitely a car made for handling. I think this car slipped out of most people's radar, but I hope this changes things around!

Autobacs Arta Garaiya '08
HP: 424 @ 6300 rpm
Torque: 358 @ 4800 rpm
Curb Mass: 1175 kg

Requirements:
- purchase from new car dealer (its worth every penny)
- engine tuning stage 3
- stage 2 and 3 turbo kit (stage 2 was installed for testing and finalizing)
- sports soft and racing hard tires (soft were used for testing, finalized on racing hard)

Aerodynamics: 34 / 54
Top Speed: 250 km/h
Initial Torque: -- / 24
Acceleration Sensitivity: -- / 36
Braking Sensitivity: -- / 20
Ride Height: -12 / -10
Spring Rate: 15.5 / 16.8
Camber Angle (-): 2.2 / 1.6
Toe Angle: -0.08 / 0.10
Brake Balance: 6 / 5

Lap times will be posted another time!

Thanks and enjoy!

No reinforcements on the Garaya ? Just to be sure~

And thanks a lot for the tune.

sorry i must have left it out, i think its 5 /5 or 6 / 6. i shall edit that post some time soon!

i apologize for the inconvenience

cheers for the Ferrari F40 '92 tune, its like a new car now, drives like a charm :)

EDIT: samo goes for Diablo and zonda R

<3 your tunes man

Last edited:
I really liked your setup for the IS-F Concept. It was great for both the DTM and JGTC/GT500 events.

I'm running the Chromeline R8 in the Dreamcar series. I really wish you had a setup for this car.

*All A-Spec

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
HP: 631 @ 8000 rpm
Torque: 429 @ 4500 rpm
Curb Mass: 1120 kg

Requirements:
- Be sure to buy the one from the NEW CAR DEALERS, the one you find in the UCD is slightly different

Aerodynamics: 20 / 42
Initial Torque: -- / 22
Acceleration Sensitivity: -- / 44
Braking Sensitivity: -- / 16
Spring Rate: 16.2 / 15.8
Compression: 7 / 6
Toe Angle: -0.04 / 0.08

Full comparison of all 3 tunes here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4634533#post4634533

Deviation: Racing Soft Tires.
This is a car I plan to use online and I wanted to test all tunes, with the tires I knew I'd be using.

Test Track 1: Laguna Seca
Best Lap: 1:19.910

Test Track 2: Deep Forest Raceway
Best Lap: 1:07.355

I'm running into the same issue, with all 3 settings so far. As soon as I let off the brake, the car severely pivots and really screws me up. It's pretty much a must, that you overlap the gas and brake application between any transition on and off the brakes. I'm not a fan of this, but I must say, the car hasn't once gone all the way around on me. It just... looks like it wants to. It looks like I'm setting up for a drift on every hard entry, when I'm most definitely not. Despite this, the car is verrrrry quick. Breaking that :20 mark I've been after in a few cars.

Entry is really hard to judge, with this off brake, pivot issue. I'm hoping a larger track will minimize this, allowing me to give a more thorough review.

Through the center, I feel a lack of turning ability while coasting. The De-Accel setting on the LSD is already pretty low, so there's a strong chance it lies within the suspension. Although the LSD can still be dropped down under 10. I do fear that lowering the de-accel might increase the off brake pivot problem though, but who knows.

Corner exit feels pretty balanced. If the center issue was corrected, I don't feel I would have any complaints here. But it seems as if the lack of rotation in the center, is having negative effects on the exit. I am quite impressed that I have no blatant complains about the LSD in respect to getting on the gas! My only insight here, is that I notice that only the outside rear tire is showing red during the times I do get wheel spin. Leading me to believe the LSD isn't locking as quickly as it could, to add more traction on exit. But I have a funny feeling about this cars LSD, as I haven't noticed nearly the differences I would expect, when having tried 3 completely different settings so far, with hardly any notice from myself, or adjustment to throttle precision.

Deep Forest... Copy/Pasta it deserves to be written everywhere!

First lap out 8.7, then 8.9, then 8.1, then 7.8 and then 7.7 Every lap I drove I feel the car getting faster and faster until I plateaued at a 1:07.355. Ladies and gentlemen this is a full second faster than my best lap in the Elise 111r RM. If that doesn't speak volumes for this car & tune, then I'm surely wasting my breath.

Buuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttttt... This tune is tight Tight TIGHT on exit. I've literally got that front right tire GLOWING red on every one of the big sweeping left handers this track has. The first of the final 2 turns on this track was probably the most difficult turn for me to navigate with this tune. I was pushing the boundaries of stability trying to keep this car on the track, and let me tell you, about 50% of the time, I failed. I had 1, 2 sometimes all 4 tires flying through the grass, begging to make it back onto the asphalt in time to set up for the last and final turn, so I can breathe a sigh of relief at the start/finish line!

Although, I must praise you on the stiffness of the car for the other 80% of the track. The braking ability is far more controlled than the softer set ups, the comfort level is 10 times higher and as you can see, the consistency is ever present. The car was very responsive and I liked that. It's just too damn tight coming off those corners, making me scrape my way to every last tenth off my lap time.

Lexus IS-F Racing Concept '08

*BY ADOPTING THIS TUNE, YOU AS THE THIRD PARTY HAVE READ THE DISCLAIMER ON THE FIRST POST AND HAVE UNDERSTOOD ITS CONTENTS*

One of the more expensive purchases currently in my garage. I usually don't buy my cars but rather win them through B-spec, but this I bought because of the German Touring Car Championship on A-spec Extreme. Frankly speaking, this is one bloody good car. I raced it right out of the dealers without ANY modification and managed to come on top in the races, albeit some close rivalry - but that's what racing is about. Anyhow, Avid has transformed this car into something even more spectacular.

First impressions of the car was its tendency to over-steer on exit, and some noticeable under-steer on mid-corner. Turn in is good but not as sharp as I would have expected, but nevertheless it is one of the better cars I was impressed with without after market modifications. Looking at the replays and telemetry, I observed that the car's weight did meant the car suffered some body roll (though not much), this translated to loss of grip on the inside tires thus losing grip while coasting through undulated bends. This was rectified by replacing the stock anti-roll bars for stronger ones and also lowering the car's height for a lower centre of gravity, resulting in less weight transfer. The springs rates were also stiffened by around 20% so there's less slide. The stock damper configuration was good, but some tuning saw slight decrease in the front compression rate to allow better entry.

The car's tendency to over-steer was quickly remedied by tweaking the LSD by lowering the acceleration sensitivity, yet increasing the initial torque by roughly 60%. Deceleration sensitivity was also slightly dropped for better coasting. The overall effect meant the car was less prone to snap-steer, yet retaining its cornering ability.

Lastly, down force on the front and rear were both increased with a front bias to promote hard acceleration through bends. Furthermore, the increase in down force also helps decrease braking distance.

Lexus IS-F Racing Concept '08
Power: 758 @ 7300rpm
Torque: 553ft-lb @ 6300rpm
Curb Mass: 1350 kg
Weight Distribution: 54 / 46

Requirements:
- purchase car from dealer for 700k credits
- install a stage 3 turbo
(I painted mine matte-white to accentuate the fins, extensions and under-tray of the car, I really geek on these things)

Aerodynamics: 30 / 52
Initial Torque: -- / 28
Acceleration Sensitivity: -- / 24
Braking Sensitivity: -- / 18
Ride Height: 4 / 2
Spring Rate: 16.9 / 16.7
Compression: 6 / 7
Toe Angle: -0.10 / 0.16

Fastest lap on Suzuka F1 circuit with 2:03.xxx and 1:57.xxx with Racing Hard and Racing Soft tires respectively.

Enjoy!

Am I missing something? I did what you said, purchased the car, stage 3 turbo but the power is still at 650hp, with the stage 3 engine upgrade it would get to the power you mention but as that isn't a requirement I'm confused...

Back