:lol: Oh dear...

helmetspyker.gif

OK well I came up with a silly idea. lol

FINAL ENTRY

Helmet-XRaycopy.gif

lol i said to Gingiba on msn, i bet it wins cause its so shamefully silly. lol

And the winner is...

araitororossoor7.png

Bee's helmet looks like it had the most work put into it. However if anyone uses Red Bull in any future competitions that I suggest, don't expect to win. Red Bull is far too easy to encorporate into any livery, and shows no originality or creativity. I'm simply gettnig sick of seeing Red Bull everywhere.

Erm.. Whey!

I was gonna go to bed but as I have seen this I just had an awesome idea..

ducatigp7cfareasdw2.gif

Ducati GP7

Major Sponsor:

20050727-logo_telefonica_b.gif

Telefonica

Minor Sponsor:

Any to the users desire however one must be a Fast Food Resturant, such as McDonalds or Burger King.

Have fun, bed time for me!

Sharky - The car just seems incomplete even to the point of no numbering, would have liked to have seen this witha bit more work on it. the indelying paintjob was a good starting point.
Guess my design was too simple, huh :lol:

Final Entry

MotoGP-DucatiTelefonica.gif

Decided to textureise the carbon fibre parts of the bike as in real.

Pfft mine was first, so you're the bad copier. lol

Actually I had started my bike about 5 minutes after Bee had put it up, and about another 15 minutes later I had pretty much got most of the design done.

I had gone through nearly every fast-food giant in wikipedia, and Pizza Hut was the only logo that worked. Neither of us knew what each other was using, and I really couldn't be bothered changing my design once I saw that you had used it.

The Winner Is..

MotoGP-DucatiTelefonica.gif

JEF!! Fortune favours the brave, especially when Jef decided not to go for the blue as was expected, great job!

Why the slowest of them all? Now I'll be forced to try it again, after my currently-horrorible run with a Reynard/Mercedes combo.

Got to get an entry in, though. If I win, I've got the new combo in my head.

Little question: Is there any way you can test how it looks shaded without uploading it on BATracer?

Not without the original shading-layers. You can do some of your own to get a general idea... But normally, what looks good un-shaded will just look better shaded.

Pfft. That's charitable.

If even I'm not happy with how it turned out, what does that tell you?

But thanks anyway J-Man.

I'll start making an entry now.

EDIT: And wah-lah..

FINAL ENTRY

I think you guys really need to research your car's body design before painting them.

There are areas in each livery so far that overlaps areas that are up to 300mm appart.

FINAL ENTRY

What are you saying, Taipan? I'm still a relative noob in livery-ing, so I can't understand what you're saying.

Speaking of noob, here's my 15-minute effot. It could have gone better, but it could be worse. It's probably the fact that it's my first non-anime livery that makes it so hard for me :lol:

batkmarteh1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back