Breast Cancer Awarness Month In Gt5

• Thread starter Marc274
  • 140 comments
So for breast cancer awareness month, today i was thinking that the majority of people in Gt5 should paint their cars pink in honor of breast cancer. Are Any people willing to help me get the word out ? What made me do this is that one of my family members got diagnosed with breast cancer. Please help me get the word out i would appreciate it , Thank you

👍 👍

Well just painted my 2 DC5s and my EK and kept one of the LFAs pink sold the other 2 not cheap.

Hope to see yall on the track. Let me know if yall start that FB page or organize an event.

S^2C

Well just painted my 2 DC5s and my EK and kept one of the LFAs pink sold the other 2 not cheap.

Hope to see yall on the track. Let me know if yall start that FB page or organize an event.

S^2C

The facebook page is up and running now! :D See the link in my sig, and please like. :) I think it would be easier if we all uploaded pictures on the page.

I do have a pink X1, but i rarely drive it due to it being an X1.

So for breast cancer awareness month, today i was thinking that the majority of people in Gt5 should paint their cars pink in honor of breast cancer. Are Any people willing to help me get the word out ? What made me do this is that one of my family members got diagnosed with breast cancer. Please help me get the word out i would appreciate it , Thank you
Meaning, you don't have to already have a pink car to join the fight, support the cause.

How do you get pics to your PC?

If you have a smart phone take the pic, send it to you email, view pic in email
right click pic save as... it should be in your download folder. go to upload photos click on downloads click the pic you uploaded make a comment and post as far as gt planets url upload system hopefully someone will explain it cause i cant upload a single pic here.

picture.php

Fugured it out. I think this car looks great in pink.

Sorry, but I am sick to death of pink. Besides, more men die from Prostate cancer than women from breast cancer. Let 'em sport some 'fuzzy' dice from their mirrors first for a change...

Sorry, but I am sick to death of pink. Besides, more men die from Prostate cancer than women from breast cancer. Let 'em sport some 'fuzzy' dice from their mirrors first for a change...

I'm sorry man but I have too shoot your comment down.

After doing a little research when i read your comment. I found out that it is estimated that 40,000 women will die of Breast Cancer this year AND only 32,000 men will die from prostate cancer.

So do a lil research and wear your pink man!!!!!

I wouldnt mind a lil Fuzzy dice though

PD could do special dlc bundles for things like this, and give away the revenue for research. It doesn't have to be massive work, just take cars that are already in the game and make a custom paintjob or something.

s0ul_chicken

Prostate cancer has like a 97% chance of survival. Its not that big of a deal and the only people who die from it never visited a doctor for years and years.

I love the idea, but;
So for breast cancer awareness month, today i was thinking that the majority of people in Gt5 should paint their cars pink in honor of breast cancer.

That's a bit of a fail how you said "in honor of breast cancer.", as if breast cancer was a good thing.

Still, breast cancer is a condition that needs to be cured. Next time I get on GT5, I will paint a few cars pink.

After abeing a surivior of cancer myself, ive been driving a pink Saleen S7 online...

Think this serves a good tribute Gt5 wise!

I'll paint any cars I'll use next time I play GT5 pink 👍 .

Maybe you guys can start posting your pink cars in this thread for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. :dopey:

Anyways, here's my racing suit. I have always been rocking pink. Cuz I'm fabulous. :sly:

Old suit,

Current suit,

And my fabulous roadster.

Look, he's all for supporting too, sporting some pink sneakers.

kennylmao
Maybe you guys can start posting your pink cars in this thread for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. :dopey:

Anyways, here's my racing suit. I have always been rocking pink. Cuz I'm fabulous. :sly:

Old suit,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25826026@N06/6398312231/

Current suit,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25826026@N06/8085318256/

And my fabulous roadster.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25826026@N06/6838683516/

Look, he's all for supporting too, sporting some pink sneakers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25826026@N06/8085318742/

Very nice photos , soon i will be posting some pics as well

Latest Posts

Back