Breast Cancer Awarness Month In Gt5

• Thread starter Marc274
  • 140 comments
What about the idea of PD giving each user 10 free pink paint chips. They will most likely not do anything for breast cancer, but this sounds like a great idea. :)

I found the perfect pink paint chip it's from Honda Iris Red Pearl

I'm getting 5 chips together for sending :embarrassed: I found this picture of a Camaro Pace Car
2012-camaro-pink_02-e1346864167435.jpg

Last edited:
berettagt88
I found the perfect pink paint chip it's from Honda Iris Red Pearl

I'm getting 5 chips together for sending :embarrassed:

Bro u mind sending them to mee! Im gonna paint my ferrari enzo and my buggati veyron pink!!

Dear Almost Everyone in this Thread,

How about instead of painting cars in a bloody video game you actually do something worthwhile and donate money to cancer research institutions!

Sincerely,
Captain Obvious.
Entertaining assumptions & statements like this are what make forums so great.

Bro u mind sending them to mee! Im gonna paint my ferrari enzo and my buggati veyron pink!!

FR beretta-gt88 I have 1 Passionate Pink and 4 Iris Red Pearl chips <--- this color is a light pink close to Matte Pink same color as the pink ribbons I have seen people wear light pink i hope that's ok:)

Ok guys lets clam down. I don't think we're doing any good by starting a war over this.

I can relate to both sides of this argument. Granted me painting my car pink won't directly find a cure for cancer. I'm aware of that. However it is encouraging to those going through it that people out there are thinking of them and they're not going through it alone.

Also add JP_Grime1 and put GTP Cancer in the message box and I can send 5 matte pinks a day. Feel free to ask for some. 👍

Dear Almost Everyone in this Thread,

How about instead of painting cars in a bloody video game you actually do something worthwhile and donate money to cancer research institutions!

Sincerely,
Scumbag Steve.

Yeah, thanks for the intelligent input, bro.

Gonna try and get a picture or two of my pink HSC from last night. Anything that might encourage people to either donate some cash or time is a good thing, despite what Scumbag Steve thinks...

{Cy}

On a lighter note, is anyone going to start a similar thing to promote awareness of Bowel Cancer?

I have a stack of brown paintchips that are going unused...

roflcoptor
On a lighter note, is anyone going to start a similar thing to promote awareness of Bowel Cancer?

I have a stack of brown paintchips that are going unused...

Haha. I have loads of Matte Brown. Used one once, never have done since. :lol:

CyKosis1973
Yeah, thanks for the intelligent input, bro.

Gonna try and get a picture or two of my pink HSC from last night. Anything that might encourage people to either donate some cash or time is a good thing, despite what Scumbag Steve thinks...

{Cy}

Yeah, because only a scumbag would donate money or visit a friend going through chemotherapy, instead of painting cars in a videogame.

Idiot.

Also add JP_Grime1 and put GTP Cancer in the message box and I can send 5 matte pinks a day. Feel free to ask for some. 👍

I've added you because I want to support this cause as I believe it's not stupid but a good thing to do as I love pink cars and seeing people driving round in pink cars online for a few weeks would be awesome and should be encouraged.

As for donating, if I could afford to donate to charities I would do, but instead I work for one for nothing, and that feels like the same to me.

iainoflo85
I've added you because I want to support this cause as I believe it's not stupid but a good thing to do as I love pink cars and seeing people driving round in pink cars online for a few weeks would be awesome and should be encouraged.

As for donating, if I could afford to donate to charities I would do, but instead I work for one for nothing, and that feels like the same to me.

I'll send some over at about 20:00 GMT tonight. 👍

This was our way of supporting the month of October over in the CORE GT Series - we dedicated Round 9 of the season to show our support for Breast Cancer Awarness month...

What you will see below is a photohight reel of what happen on Friday night 👍

PFThanks.png

CGTMain.png

RH-CHAMP.png

Round 9 - Twin Ring Motegi East - Championship Race - 19/10/12

00.png

The Line-up for a rather special race 👍

1-17.png

The time has come! PINK FRIDAY IS HERE :D

2-19.png

OmniusALX puts down some rubber as the lights go green!

3-19.png

Away we go! 42 laps of the fastest pink cars ever to grace the CGT!

4-19.png

From his Pole Positon, Hillracing leads into he first turn

5-19.png

Third_Reign takes the lead from Hillracing as Dowlin39 is the first to mess up on cold tyres :crazy:

6-19.png

As the field snakes through the chicanes, Third_Reign looks to be going for it 👍

7-18.png

A perfect and clean first lap, it's so close!

8-19.png

Third_Reign still in a commanding position at the bridge...

9-19.png

...not if Hillracing has any say in the matter! :sly:

10-19.png

Has Hillracing got the legs to slipstream Third_Reign to retake the lead?

11-19.png

Hillracing JUST makes it!!! Sneaking in the tightest of spots for the apex 👍

12-18.png

P1 - Car #1 :D Job done!

14-17.png

Fuelmyfire adds himself to Dowlin's 'exclusive' list of sand dancing :lol:

15-16.png

OmniusALX can use Fuelmyfire's 'off' to good effect 👍

16-16.png

Three's company! Third_Reign makes it 3 out of 3 as he too buries his NSX :ouch:

17-16.png

Hillracing has got the opportunity now to put some serious time between him as second place...as Third_Reign goes off for a second time :scared:

18-15.png

Geordie139 knows 2nd is his...provided he takes turn 1 better than Third_Reign

19-16.png

Third_Reign is still fighting that clogged up NSX as Fuelmyfire can see an early place for the taking :)

20-16.png

How apt! 👍 Honda showing their support for Pink Friday!

21-16.png

Hillracing looks to be into the zone, nothing can stop him :sly:

22-16.png

Third_Reign, fired up after that last lap, starts his charge from the back of the pack!

23-14.png

OmniusALX gets a slight bit of breathing space as Third_Reign is slowed from that slight grass clipping

24-15.png

As the race progresses, the field starts to space out

25-15.png

The Battle for 2nd! Geordie139 & Dowlin39 look horns...

26-15.png

Intense racing from Geordie139 & Dowlin39 - Always fast, and always clean 👍

27-15.png

Who's this???

28-14.png

Ade3210 finds himself in a battle royale with none other than Third_Reign who's slowly making his way back through the field...

29-14.png

Ade3210 puts up a valiant fight, but it's Third_Reign who has the 'stream :D

30-13.png

Car #34??? Ade3210 needs a closer look...I don't believe it!, it's an old CORE member - WarriusZero, back for a guest appearance (Short lived due to some electrical problems with his NSX) 👎

31-12.png

Ade3210 on the first of his 2 stop strategy...

32-12.png

...as OmniusALX gets the overlap and hope's his one stopper will pay off!?

33-12.png

Third_Reign is on fire as he claims another racer! That of H_enry_T, who doesn't back off just because he's past...

34-11.png

...then again, prehaps H_enry_T should have kept away from Third_Reign's slipstream??? :crazy:

35-11.png

Someone has been having 'fun' at the bridge... :crazy:

36-10.png

The race is on now as Geordie139 exits the pits, 1 or 2 stops???

37-11.png

NEARLY! Fuelmyfire almost loses it :nervous::scared:

38-10.png

AGAIN, OmniusALX uses that lost time to reel in Fuelmyfire 👍

39-10.png

BUT, Fuelmyfire has the last say in that! :sly:

40-9.png

TACTICS??? Fuelmyfire & OmniusALX pit on the same lap, who has the better team???

41-9.png

Ade3210's time to slap OmniusALX in the chops with his own 'overlap' :lol:

42-9.png

OmniusALX might actually have his tactics worked out this time as he atempts a single stop strategy! :D 👍

43-9.png

BONUS! OmniusALX takes Fuelmyfire after his 'off' on new rubber...

44-9.png

...it was short lived as Fuelmyfire blasts up on the inside and gives OmniusALX a lesson in out braking 👍 :lol:

45-9.png

Not the time for the race leader, Hillracing to want past as OmniusALX has a certain Fuelmyfire to deal with! :lol:

46-8.png

Could this be the end of Ade3210's race???

47-6.png

Hillracing thinks so...COMING THROUGH! :sly:

48-6.png

*Dink* A little tap from Hillracing as he laps Ade3210

49-5.png

The race is surely done as Third_Reign laps Ade3210 at turn 1...

50-5.png

Aireracer unlaps himself, no wait! TAKES THE PLACE, as there is still no signs of life from Ade3210's NSX.....(Hmmm, who's at the window?)

51-4.png

DISASTER STRIKES! H_enry_T on lap 39/42 suffers from major electrical failure ( DC'd :) )

52-4.png

From Pole to Finish! :D Hillracing shows why he carries the #1 on his NSX, and who'd blame him!? 👍 👍 👍

53-4.png

Dowlin39 comes home in 2nd...almost lapping Fuelmyfire in the process 👍

54-4.png

A close last lap finish for Third_Reign as he *just* keeps Geordie139 off the podium with his 3rd place finish :D

For any interested drivers out there, the CORE GT Series can be found by clicking the RED link in my sig...

Latest Posts

Back