Breast Cancer Awarness Month In Gt5

• Thread starter Marc274
  • 140 comments
Here's what i will be driving online for the month. :)
5D8EB20C-62A1-456F-8535-35A4AE0ADE82-4626-00000557DB5B5A79.jpg

Ha,

well done that man :)

Lost my mum in 2001 and my nan 10 days ago, neither breast cancer, but cancer none the less. Painted this car about 3 weeks ago, it was fun to drive so I'll use it some more.
EigerNordwandShortTrack_zpsc5388166.jpg

Definitely going to get involved in this. My aunt does a marathon every year to raise money for breast cancer. Whereas I have been extremely lucky to not have been directly affected by cancer yet, I know a lot of people who have. Good to see the respectful side of GTP come out. 👍

I'll be happy to get involved in this, I don't know anybody who has passed from or developed Breast Cancer but I'm well aware of its dangers to both men and women.

Even if we can only raise a small amount of awareness I'll be more than happy to contribute by painting the love of my life, my prized M5, pink for the occasion.

I'm not any good at photography (as evident by the following presentation) But I attempted to capture the journey cancer patients go through and all the twists and turns along the way.

But I'm rubbish so yeah.

Breast Cancer Awareness M5 by Uriehusky, on Flickr

I'll be happy to get involved in this, I don't know anybody who has passed from or developed Breast Cancer but I'm well aware of its dangers to both men and women.

Even if we can only raise a small amount of awareness I'll be more than happy to contribute by painting the love of my life, my prized M5, pink for the occasion.

I'm not any good at photography (as evident by the following presentation) But I attempted to capture the journey cancer patients go through and all the twists and turns along the way.

But I'm rubbish so yeah.

Breast Cancer Awareness M5 by Uriehusky, on Flickr

It doesn't matter how good your photography is, the main thing is, you're showing support! :)

It doesn't matter how good your photography is, the main thing is, you're showing support! :)

*shrugs* would be nice to show support and be good at it though =P
But yeah this M5 is my pride and joy so I'll go around a few lobbies with her painted like this to spread awareness, possibly get yelled at for 'spoiling her looks' but ah well.

Some banners to advertise our pink take-over. Spread the word!

Last edited:
Thanks guys! That's the first time I've ever made anything like that. :lol:

Does GTP even allow sigs like that? cause I don't really regular enough other sites to make creating a sig like that worth while

Does GTP even allow sigs like that? cause I don't really regular enough other sites to make creating a sig like that worth while

Sadly, we cannot have images in our signatures, but you can have links to it in your signature! I'm sure you can share it in other places too, just so as long as you aren't violating the AUP. :D

It looks so professional!
I bet its a lie that it's your first time!
It looks like you've done it millions of times before!

Honestly! Hand on my heart, I've never made something like that before. The pictures aren't edited, I took them straight like that in GT5. All I did was crop them and add the text.

Marc274
How Do i Post Photos From Gt5 ?

You gotta export them to the ps3 photos and put it on a usb and upload to the computer then upload it to flickr, photobucket or others. Copy the img code and paste to the the thread.

I sent out a few F40's in Matt pink after last weeks NFL games.

That GT-R looks queer, - its wheels look... like it has been in an accident and is only held on by a brake line after the suspension arm has collapsed. Toe Camber failure.

The more I look at that GT-R pic the more - creepy it gets.

Need a 917 Porsche

Latest Posts

Back