BryCivicSi's 0/0 RUF Trade Thread. See Final Schedule

• Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 349 comments
Ok but let me send first because i have a dark and light green but one has miles and i forgot which one, have to make sure first. Wednesday is good

Well, which ever is 0/0 is fine. I am looking for both colors. And if both have miles or switches, the Blue CTR2 would work as well. Or if you want to also setup a 2nd trade I can send another ticket or something.

Bry just checking if you got my PSN message. My Yellowbird is not 0/0

I haven't checked PSN today. And no, I do not need it. Already have the Yellowbird with miles. Do you have any other RUF with no miles?

I don't sorry. All the RUFs I have are from UCD. I'll assume our trade is off.

Yeah, I already own a lot of RUF with miles. Strictly looking for 0/0. Thanks though.

Anyone else, can trade tonight after the reset.

Thanks for everyone who has sent a car.

Earliest trade date is this Friday. Anyone have any RUF 0/0 to trade?

Next trade date available is tomorrow. Anyone interested?

Last edited:
Thanks for everyone who has sent a car.

Earliest trade date is this Friday. Anyone have any RUF 0/0 to trade?

Hey BryCivicSi.
I have a Black RUF BTR '86 0/0 for trade 👍

Last edited:
I don't remember if it is 0/0 or not. I'm currently on vacation. I would like a ticket 1000. If I have it. I'll message you later.

I don't remember if it is 0/0 or not. I'm currently on vacation. I would like a ticket 1000. If I have it. I'll message you later.

No problem. Thanks. We are already friends on PSN too.:)

I got some that you don't have, do you have any of the spoon car's, and the genki silvia rs2?

Yup. If you want 0/0 only I own the Genki Silvia and the Spoon Integra in championship white. With miles I own the rest of spoon. Multiple colors of the EK Civic.

Yup. If you want 0/0 only I own the Genki Silvia and the Spoon Integra in championship white. With miles I own the rest of spoon. Multiple colors of the EK Civic.

I don't mind if it's 0/0 or not, I just want all the Genki Silvia, and Spoon car's you have sir. so this transaction might have us booked for a week or so. 👍

I don't mind if it's 0/0 or not, I just want all the Genki Silvia, and Spoon car's you have sir. so this transaction might have us booked for a week or so. 👍

Your cars are 0/0 and what do you have? When can you start sending. I haven't sent a car yetso I can technically send 2x today.

Ok, so I have:

Genki Silvia 0/0
Spoon Integra in Championship White 0/0
Spoon Integra in Sunlight Yellow
Spoon EK hatch in Championship White
Spoon EK hatch in Sunlight Yellow
Spoon Fit Race Car
Spoon s2000 Race Car
Spoon s2000 Road Car- both are Monte Carlo Blue Pearl I believe

Also if interested, I have the Mugen s2000 in 5 unique colors and a bunch of Amuse.

I have a light blue ctr2 '96 0/0 earliest I can trade is Wednesday, For the Nissan XANVI HIROT GT-R '01 :)

Hey BryCivicSi.
I have a Black RUF BTR '86 0/0 for trade 👍

Yeah, I send after the reset today.

actually, I need the black BTR. It isn't only my list cause I didn't know there was such a color for the BTR. What would you want and when? I think I have Friday booked now.
Haven't been on PSN of late...
Are you still after the Black BTR 0/0?

Haven't been on PSN of late...
Are you still after the Black BTR 0/0?

Sorry, didn't notice you posted. I am not sure why I don't get reminders anymore from GTP.

Yeah, totally after the black BTR. Would you like to trade tomorrow? Unless the guy with the pink 3400s can't trade today, maybe we can still trade?

Latest Posts

Back