BryCivicSi's 0/0 RUF Trade Thread. See Final Schedule

• Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 349 comments
have the btr 86 dark blue, ctr2 96 silver, ctr "yellow bird" 87 yellow, 3400's dark grey and rgt 2000 dark grey (dark greys could be different shades), let me know im looking for ticket 23, and 2010

have the btr 86 dark blue, ctr2 96 silver, ctr "yellow bird" 87 yellow, 3400's dark grey and rgt 2000 dark grey (dark greys could be different shades), let me know im looking for ticket 23, and 2010

Are any of those 0/0 cars? I have both level 23 and 2010 tickets.

Sorry, didn't notice you posted. I am not sure why I don't get reminders anymore from GTP.

Yeah, totally after the black BTR. Would you like to trade tomorrow? Unless the guy with the pink 3400s can't trade today, maybe we can still trade?

Black RUF BTR '86 0/0 for you today :) (if you wish and your prior cannot trade) looking for Bday '86, '87, Lv 22?

Black RUF BTR '86 0/0 for you today :) (if you wish and your prior cannot trade) looking for Bday '86, '87, Lv 22?

Sure, if willing, you can send the black BTR today and I will send the Level 22 either today or tomorrow. That works for you?

EDIT: Jeroen_ missed that I am only looking for 0/0 so I can send the level 22 ticket right now. :)

Last edited:
no but they are close to 10k and switched to zero times, know im barely meeting req. but tried...let me know how you feel

no but they are close to 10k and switched to zero times, know im barely meeting req. but tried...let me know how you feel

No, i own almost all of them with miles, have 3 Yellowbirds already in fact. Thanks but I am only looking for 0/0.

may i ask whats the deal bout 0/0 cars...

I don't know why most people collect them. Maybe because they are harder to come by. Personally, I am collecting them because once I have every car in every color, I plan opening a RUF specific garage. A place where someone can go find "new" and used RUF and well as maybe a tuning garage.

I don't know why most people collect them. Maybe because they are harder to come by. Personally, I am collecting them because once I have every car in every color, I plan opening a RUF specific garage. A place where someone can go find "new" and used RUF and well as maybe a tuning garage.
I for one will most certainly trade and buy from the RUF Dealership ;)

Ticket sent
Cheers mate, as promised will send in 15 👍

Zero pending trade. Still looking for 0/0 RUF. Can trade after reset if anyone is interested. Please and thanks!

Yes, sounds good. It is 0/0? Can you trade after the reset? If not, when?

Yes, it's a 0/0 - it's what you asked for ... :)

I can trade after reset. But my Bobs have to finish their 9 hrs race. So in approx. 8 hrs ...

Cool, I can send a fr in an hour of two. You could accept while Bobs are racing and I will send tonight. And ill see your car in the morning. Work for you?

Cool, I can send a fr in an hour of two. You could accept while Bobs are racing and I will send tonight. And ill see your car in the morning. Work for you?

I'm on my way to bed (GMT+2). But I'll accept your FR and send the car in the morning.

Hi,
I've got a 0/0 Dark Blue RUF 3400S '00 (not listed in your OP)
I'd like your RUF BTR '86 - Light Blue and your RUF CRT2 '96 - Light Blue
let me know,
cheers

Last edited:
jvr
Hi,
let me know,
cheers

Cool. I need the car before I send the second RUF. Cool? Can send tonight and tomorrow night if OK with you.

Got every RUF model. Need the diablo send FR MrDrift98 ill give u btr black, and a ctr2 coz I got 4... Lol (Need the Lambo Diablo) Pm me, dont answer here plz

Got every RUF model. Need the diablo send FR MrDrift98 ill give u btr black, and a ctr2 coz I got 4... Lol (Need the Lambo Diablo) Pm me, dont answer here plz

What color is the CTR2? And they both have zero miles and zero switches? Can send Diablo no problem.

jvr
Hi,
let me know,
cheers

Sent the light blue CTR2 0/0. I will be expecting the dark blue 3400S 0/0 tomorrow if you want the light blue BTR 0/0 for the second half of the trade.

Thanks for your help.

Sent the light blue CTR2 0/0. I will be expecting the dark blue 3400S 0/0 tomorrow if you want the light blue BTR 0/0 for the second half of the trade.

Thanks for your help.

CTR2 received! thanks a lot 👍
I've just sent the Dark Blue 3400S :)
cheers mate

Back