BryCivicSi's 0/0 RUF Trade Thread. See Final Schedule

• Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 349 comments
All the cars I have up are from the UCD and may be painted. Silver is that, a silver color. More of a lighter color. Gunmetal is a dark gray.

So some of the models have Silver and some only Gunmetal? I'm just questioning your list, because I'm trying to put mine together? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/member.php?tab=visitor_messaging&u=162798&page=2#visitor_messaging

If it isn't too much trouble could you put out a Silver and a Gunmetal one so I can see? Igwyana did this like already like he's a ninja or something. :lol:

So some of the models have Silver and some only Gunmetal? I'm just questioning your list, because I'm trying to put mine together? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/member.php?tab=visitor_messaging&u=162798&page=2#visitor_messaging

If it isn't too much trouble could you put out a Silver and a Gunmetal one so I can see? Igwyana did this like already like he's a ninja or something. :lol:

I am basically going off Sharky969 list and adding what I come across. I have added 2 3400S and removed a BTR from his list. I don't know how to certain other than finding it on a ticket.

And Arg, what I didn't want, more people collecting RUF. Lol, I am trying to open a RUF new/used dealership. I was hoping to be exclusive when it comes to being the only one on GTP with all RUF colors.

I'll do this now Bry, so you can check it out anyways. Nice tip Jeep! :)

I'll put up that Blue one in question too. (So you can tell me if its Light or Dark?)

Edit: Def. check it out Bry, my CTR2 96 looks exactly like the one you have out there??

Also, question about the colors. Is Silver and Gunmetal the same thing??

Yours and my CTR2 is what I would call blue. It is neither dark blue or light blue. Light blue is a sky blue and dark blue is nearly black. This is more in the middle. I will modify my CTR2 list and change dark blue to blue. And see if sharky969 has a dark blue too. That BTR you have up looks off white. The other two look yellow.

EDIT: Checked sharky969's list and he has a listing for dark blue with no listing for blue. I think maybe his is using our blue as a dark blue reference seeing it is darker than say the light blue CTR2. So, for now I am scratching dark blue off the CTR2 list.

Last edited:
I am getting ready for work so I'll be silent on GTP for another 5 hours tll lunch. :indiff:

Last edited:
Yours and my CTR2 is what I would call blue. It is neither dark blue or light blue. Light blue is a sky blue and dark blue is nearly black. This is more in the middle. I will modify my CTR2 list and change dark blue to blue. And see if sharky969 has a dark blue too. That BTR you have up looks off white. The other two look yellow.

EDIT: Checked sharky969's list and he has a listing for dark blue with no listing for blue. I think maybe his is using our blue as a dark blue reference seeing it is darker than say the light blue CTR2. So, for now I am scratching dark blue off the CTR2 list.

Sharky calls them medium blue.

You ask him? I am going off the list in his trade thread and the animated gif. There is no mention of medium blue. His list has dark blue and light blue.

You are correct,perhaps he changed the name,I'm sure he called them medium blue before :confused:

how about

8/5 my ruf 3400.dark green for btr (pink) & btr (white),since it 2 for 1
8/6 my ruf ctr2.dark green for 3400 dark blue
8/7 my ruf ctr2.light green for btr light blue

Last edited:
how about

8/5 my ruf 3400.dark green for btr (pink) & btr (white),since it 2 for 1
8/6 my ruf ctr2.dark green for 3400 dark blue
8/7 my ruf ctr2.light green for btr light blue

These are all 0/0 you are offering? Not trying to be rude but I get a lot people offering but don't realize I am after 0/0 only. All my 3400S I got from doing 2 for 1 deals. If you want a 3400S, I can offer it 1 for 1 for your 3400S. OK?

I am basically going off Sharky969 list and adding what I come across. I have added 2 3400S and removed a BTR from his list. I don't know how to certain other than finding it on a ticket.

And Arg, what I didn't want, more people collecting RUF. Lol, I am trying to open a RUF new/used dealership. I was hoping to be exclusive when it comes to being the only one on GTP with all RUF colors.

I sure hope you are the first with a complete collection so you can figure out these colors for me. :lol:

No seriously I'm not in any rush, I'm setting up my second account to grind 2000 tickets, RUF was just one of many cars I'm after. Your still exclusive. :)

These are all 0/0 you are offering? Not trying to be rude but I get a lot people offering but don't realize I am after 0/0 only. All my 3400S I got from doing 2 for 1 deals. If you want a 3400S, I can offer it 1 for 1 for your 3400S. OK?

yes mate there all 0/0/0 cars never touched,yeah mate thats fine 3 for 3

sorry went out a walk with the dog

yes mate there all 0/0/0 cars never touched,yeah mate thats fine 3 for 3

sorry went out a walk with the dog

No problem. I am at work. And your schedule works for me. Will add you to my schedule later this evening when it is a bit easier to copy and paste.

great mate,i'll mark you down in my schedule

Cool. Well, you picked 4 cars originally. Which 3 would you like? BTW, I have all RGT and it looks like a few more if you want to continue trading later.

Cool. Well, you picked 4 cars originally. Which 3 would you like? BTW, I have all RGT and it looks like a few more if you want to continue trading later.

the 3 in your schedule is fine mate

i have a 3400 gunmetal im sure.its not the lighter shade like silver(im looking at both rgt colours) and
im getting a 3400 yellow on the 8/15

the 3 in your schedule is fine mate

i have a 3400 gunmetal im sure.its not the lighter shade like silver(im looking at both rgt colours) and
im getting a 3400 yellow on the 8/15

3 trades is totally cool for now but it looks like you are getting the pink 3400S soon and I am totally after that and owe someone else one too. I can send both missing RGT your way for it. :)

I have RUF CTR2 '96 - Black
Will take RUF CTR2 '96 - Light Blue
Let me know If its Ok has its on another account.
I will PM other account information if all is good?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

I have RUF CTR2 '96 - Black
Will take RUF CTR2 '96 - Light Blue
Let me know If its Ok has its on another account.
I will PM other account information if all is good?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Awesome. When can you trade?

Since your next trade is the Thursday 7/28 Then that looks like the day for me.:)
I could send it on 27th but its more than fine for you to send on that day of 28th.
I will send PM now with my other account details.
Send Car and Recieve Car from that account.
But just put christara321 in your thread that way I do not get a lot FR,s coming in on other account, Thanks mate.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

EDIT: FR sent mate from other account.👍

Last edited:
Dude I only need these 4 colors of the 3400S (Black, Off White, Light Green, Light Yellow) if you are able to come across these please come see me as I have all the others (unless of course I missed a color... :scared:) and I may be able to squeeze you into my schedule sooner than it looks... thanks man and good luck again....

Dude I only need these 4 colors of the 3400S (Black, Off White, Light Green, Light Yellow) if you are able to come across these please come see me as I have all the others (unless of course I missed a color... :scared:) and I may be able to squeeze you into my schedule sooner than it looks... thanks man and good luck again....

Once I finish sending on Thursday I plan on creating a secondary account to buildup a ton of year 2000 tickets to exploit them. I figure it is the best way to get those 3400S 0/0.

Once I finish sending on Thursday I plan on creating a secondary account to buildup a ton of year 2000 tickets to exploit them. I figure it is the best way to get those 3400S 0/0.

good luck... when I started I thought they would be the easiest to get as I already had 3 or 4 but in the end I have found they were the hardest to source of the RUF's..... Happy ripping....

good luck... when I started I thought they would be the easiest to get as I already had 3 or 4 but in the end I have found they were the hardest to source of the RUF's..... Happy ripping....

Haha, thanks. I figured RUF wouldn't be too bad in general to collect. But I forgot there isn't a huge following for the Boxster.

Hopefully in 2 weeks I'll get my dealership up and running. Lots of Photoshop work ahead.

Arg! I already had a yellow BTR 0/0. Guess I forgot to check it off. Oh well. Now I have two dark blue BTR 0/0 and two yellow BTR 0/0.

That stinks, but hey at least you can drive it and break one in yourself.

Yeah, I want to tune a few to add racing versions to the dealership too. Plus a nice back up or use them for those who like trading but won't normally deal with us dupers.

Back