BryCivicSi's 0/0 RUF Trade Thread. See Final Schedule

• Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 349 comments
Arg! I already had a yellow BTR 0/0. Guess I forgot to check it off. Oh well. Now I have two dark blue BTR 0/0 and two yellow BTR 0/0.

Don,t forget to cross half of mine off so you do not end up with two Black one,s LOL:)
Never an easy task keeping track of things coming in.
And wouldn,t mind seeing a tuned one. 👍
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Don,t forget to cross half of mine off so you do not end up with two Black one,s LOL:)
Never an easy task keeping track of things coming in.
And wouldn,t mind seeing a tuned one. 👍

Do you type "Chat soon mate bye for now" everytime? Please tell me you have that ready to paste. you type that a lot.

Crossed your half off and added it from the want to my have list. And yeah, it's tough.

Do you type "Chat soon mate bye for now" everytime? Please tell me you have that ready to paste. you type that a lot.

Crossed your half off and added it from the want to my have list. And yeah, it's tough.

OMG yes mate I do but my typing is not too bad.?
You get used to where the keys are for certain sentence,s.LOL:)
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

EDIT: You should see my texting people. That really gives my thumbs a workout.LOL:)

EDIT: You should see my texting people. That really gives my thumbs a workout.LOL:)

why do you do it? it's kind of odd. What if we never talk again?

christara321

The secret is out, I always thought it was some kind of presaved salutation like on emails. ;)

why do you do it? it's kind of odd. What if we never talk again?

It is kind of wierd but its some thing I have always done.?
I guess its like when you see and greet some one its the same thing when you say bye, "see ya later mate"
But yes you never know. And plus it could be a total stranger who you,ve just said it too. Strange but true.
Just the way I am.
Could also look at it has a polite gesture to end the converstaion?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:) ?

And do you b-spec grind? That's a lot of miles and days past in GT5.

The miles are just a combination of both A and B-Spec.
But mostly A-spec. Until recently? Then started doing some B-spec for people.
And has for the days I played and grind alot before I came here (GTPlanet)
And well I was 40 A an B spec in no time. Full garage with Scrolling the UCD So with the days, I got my PS3 when GT5 came out and played it since day one. November last year.
I have always been addicted to GT serie,s since the release of GT1 when I had a japanese copy from a friend 4 months before we got it in the UK.?
Its just one of them games that gets under your skin.:)
Just like driving games. Been brought up on them.?
Has for the days now I have not looked for a bit.LOL:) so there should be a few more to add.Ha ha .:)

D'oh. I just went out and used mine earlier today and put a few miles on it.

The miles are just a combination of both A and B-Spec.
But mostly A-spec. Until recently? Then started doing some B-spec for people.
And has for the days I played and grind alot before I came here (GTPlanet)
And well I was 40 A an B spec in no time. Full garage with Scrolling the UCD So with the days, I got my PS3 when GT5 came out and played it since day one. November last year.
I have always been addicted to GT serie,s since the release of GT1 when I had a japanese copy from a friend 4 months before we got it in the UK.?
Its just one of them games that gets under your skin.:)
Just like driving games. Been brought up on them.?
Has for the days now I have not looked for a bit.LOL:) so there should be a few more to add.Ha ha .:)
The GT series is a great. I've been playing since GT1 and played GT5 daily since it came out in November but I am no where near that amount of mileage. I think I am near 45k and 1600 days. I am at about 39.5 B-Spec. Is there a prize for hitting 40?

D'oh. I just went out and used mine earlier today and put a few miles on it.

NOOOOOOOO!

The GT series is a great. I've been playing since GT1 and played GT5 daily since it came out in November but I am no where near that amount of mileage. I think I am near 45k and 1600 days. I am at about 39.5 B-Spec. Is there a prize for hitting 40?

A lot of the Days come,s down to scrolling the UCD doing the licence trick but its every time you have a load screen. And yes a lot is down to playing the game. And grinding. Thats the worse the grind. Arghhhh
Sick to death of the Indy track. Even our lass did some of that for me.LOL:)
Has for level 40 its just the trophey you get in the online thing nothing special if I remember apart from a ticket?
That long ago I cannot remember.
Just two 24hr enduro,s to do in A-spec then its finished.?
Apart from 3 bronze on vettal challenge. Its all gold every where else.?
Just a long hard game to say the least.LOL:)
Chat soon mate bye for now:)

EDIT: If you take away the easy money now and had to do the Indy for cash or credit xp thats was a milage builder in the early days.?

A lot of the Days come,s down to scrolling the UCD doing the licence trick but its every time you have a load screen. And yes a lot is down to playing the game. And grinding. Thats the worse the grind. Arghhhh
Sick to death of the Indy track. Even our lass did some of that for me.LOL:)
Has for level 40 its just the trophey you get in the online thing nothing special if I remember apart from a ticket?
That long ago I cannot remember.
Just two 24hr enduro,s to do in A-spec then its finished.?
Apart from 3 bronze on vettal challenge. Its all gold every where else.?
Just a long hard game to say the least.LOL:)
Chat soon mate bye for now:)
B-spec I am missing the 24hr enduros. I don't want to leave my PS3 on that long. A-spec I am missing about half of the endurance races, the FGT races, and the x1 special races. I hate fast cars like the FGT and the x1. I don't have the control of those things. Speed like that in a video game is pointless to me. I'll take a Daihatsu around the track and have more fun than an x1. Just sayin.

B-spec I am missing the 24hr enduros. I don't want to leave my PS3 on that long. A-spec I am missing about half of the endurance races, the FGT races, and the x1 special races. I hate fast cars like the FGT and the x1. I don't have the control of those things. Speed like that in a video game is pointless to me. I'll take a Daihatsu around the track and have more fun than an x1. Just sayin.

Yep I hate the Red Bull thing its a pain in neck. LOL:)
Yet I bought nearly all of them from dealers because I missed doing trades for them and then bang in comes the limit on trades so missed that one and bought them all new.?

Yes Always enjoy the challenge more than the speed.
Really liked the seasonals with the Expert challenge. Fiat, lotus and Scooby.
They were a really a good time playing them and getting golds on them.?
Not by no means easy and its the driving line that makes it fun. But I could of kicked the Scooby that was a proper pain.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Really liked the seasonals with the Expert challenge. Fiat, lotus and Scooby.
They were a really a good time playing them and getting golds on them.?
Not by no means easy and its the driving line that makes it fun. But I could of kicked the Scooby that was a proper pain.

Yeah, those expert challenges are awesome. I wish there were more. They remind me of those 22+ tests/ races in GT4. I forget what they were called.

lrn
I wondered what you did with the one I sent you - apparently forgot about it ... :)

Yeah. I am most mad cause I want that white BTR. That thing is the most beautiful car ever. Other than the GT40.

Thanks for the smooth trade, and extra thanks for the pink BTR, hope I made up for it with extras. Feedback. ;)

haha, I think I've traded here every day for 6 months now and I don't think I've ever made the list. Thanks! Wish I had more to trade to get some more paint out of you. :) And yes, much appreciated!!! 👍

EDIT: I have a pink BTR with miles. I'll share it so you can drive it. I think I tuned it a bit so I need to reset it cause it didn't drive all that well after I messed with it.

haha, I think I've traded here every day for 6 months now and I don't think I've ever made the list.
What do you mean. You should be posting in that thread after every single trade. So your turn to post back. 6 months BryCivic. :dunce: :lol:

Thanks! Wish I had more to trade to get some more paint out of you. :) And yes, much appreciated!!! 👍
I know your only into cars for cars now but if you ever want to trade some more of your new RUFFs for paint and horns later down the road I'll probably give you whatever you ask for. ;) Just PM me if you run across a free day.

EDIT: I have a pink BTR with miles. I'll share it so you can drive it. I think I tuned it a bit so I need to reset it cause it didn't drive all that well after I messed with it.

I will definitely check this out.

I know your only into cars for cars now but if you ever want to trade some more of your new RUFFs for paint and horns later down the road I'll probably give you whatever you ask for. ;) Just PM me if you run across a free day.

When I get the RUF dealership running, I will go back to cars for paint so I can complete my collection. Maybe go for museum cards next cause those are cool to read.

I am off to bed. I will fix it and put it up around reset tomorrow.

I have RUF BTR 86 --Off White
For your RUF BTR '86 -- Dark Green
Same deal has before if its OK.? Should have the Black as well tomorrow if you want to go for that.?

Last edited:
I have RUF BGT 86 --Off White
For your RUF BTR '86 -- Dark Green
Same deal has before if its OK.? Should have the Black as well tomorrow if you want to go for that.?

I can send the Dark Green BTR 0/0 on 8/3 or 3/8, which ever format you use for your dates. :) I would like to have the Off White. And if you want another car for the Black BTR, I can send the day after. Does that work for you? If so, what would you like in return for the black beauty?

EDIT: Just sent you the light blue CTR2 0/0.

I can send the Dark Green BTR 0/0 on 8/3 or 3/8, which ever format you use for your dates. :) I would like to have the Off White. And if you want another car for the Black BTR, I can send the day after. Does that work for you? If so, what would you like in return for the black beauty?

EDIT: Just sent you the light blue CTR2 0/0.

Thank you firstly for the Car 👍 Just come thru.:)

And yes just put me down for them days they are more than fine.

Could I take the RUF CTR2 '96 also in a Dark Green?
LOL might as well get the Dark Greens.:)
Send and receive from same place as before.👍

EDIT: First car will be sent at next reset and the next the following one.👍 Has I have just sent out a short while ago.

Pink BTR is available for share. Back to stock.

Could I take the RUF CTR2 '96 also in a Dark Green?
LOL might as well get the Dark Greens.:)
Send and receive from same place as before.👍

Cool and no problem. Send to your secret account. :) BTW, you sure it is black? I don't mean to be rude but already traded with someone who mistook his black btr for what was actually a dark blue one. That's why i have two dark blue BTR now. Just don't need a third. :)

Pink BTR is available for share. Back to stock.

Cool and no problem. Send to your secret account. :) BTW, you sure it is black? I don't mean to be rude but already traded with someone who mistook his black btr for what was actually a dark blue one. That's why i have two dark blue BTR now. Just don't need a third. :)

I will put it up for share shortly so you can check it out. Chris does not have it yet. But it's coming from me. :D

Catch you all Later. Bit late here and the typing is going a little bit off.LOL:)
Yes all is Ok with the dates and deals. Thanks every one. Happy days.
And cheers Hood it saves me putting it in the share,s.:sly:

Back