• 349 comments
Tuesday 8/3- Receiving Off White BTR 0/0 from christara321 👍
All delivered mate.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

EDIT: Black will be delivered tomorrow at next reset mate.👍

Last edited:
I'm all over the place in this thing. :lol:

It's rough. And no pun intended. lol
I will give another whirl at tuning it again. I have another BTR I painted neon green to mess with. I'll share it maybe Saturday or Sunday.

oh and I'm also getting the Light Blue and Medium Blue 3400S as well.... will forward those on as well...

Nice job with the pics.... Pink 3400S should be coming to a giftbox near you shortly....

edit

sorry sending 3400 gunmetal after reset mate,thought i was sending it now,but forgot i traded from that account today

Last edited:
Wednesday 8/4- Receiving Black BTR 0/0 from christara321.
Car sent mate.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)

WOW! Thanks you guys. I have received everyone's trades for next week already.
Anyone need gears, cards, or horns?? :)

Much appreciated!! 13 more to go!!!

Hi, I think my 0/0 RGT is a light yellow one that you want.
Would you like to trade?

I would. What can I offer you in return? And I can send it 8/8. I am unfortunately booked till then. This work for you?

EDIT- I mean 8/7. I can send 8/7.

Last edited:
I am now in possesion of a light blue 3400S I will try to fire it you way in the next day or 2....

I am now in possesion of a light blue 3400S I will try to fire it you way in the next day or 2....

I will schedule in. I will put you down for the 9th. Let me know what you want in return before then. :)

EDIT: I mean the 8th, I can send the 8th. I totally only marked 30 days in July on my calendar. OOPS!

Last edited:
I will schedule in. I will put you down for the 9th. Let me know what you want in return before then. :)

EDIT: I mean the 8th, I can send the 8th. I totally only marked 30 days in July on my calendar. OOPS!

How about the Light Yellow RGT your getting from Kaijinx1?

ok dude.. just finished an Audit of my RUF's to get everything straight with the colors and I have these to offer:

BTR - Silver
CTR2 - Silver - Dark Blue
RGT - Medium blue
3400S - Light Green - Light yellow - Medium Blue (Pending Trade)

You have that I need:

BTR - Dark Green
CTR2 - Medium Blue - Dark Green - Dark Yellow
RGT - Gun Metal - Dark blue - Light Yellow
3400S - Silver

Let me know what you think or want to do.....

ok dude.. just finished an Audit of my RUF's to get everything straight with the colors and I have these to offer:

BTR - Silver
CTR2 - Silver - Dark Blue
RGT - Medium blue
3400S - Light Green - Light yellow - Medium Blue (Pending Trade)

You have that I need:

BTR - Dark Green
CTR2 - Medium Blue - Dark Green - Dark Yellow
RGT - Gun Metal - Dark blue - Light Yellow
3400S - Silver

Let me know what you think or want to do.....

I can't say no, can I? One thing I noticed. I think we have a pending trade, your light blue 3400S for my light yellow RGT. I only mention cause you are asking for it in this new list too. So, if I drop that, it would make it an even 7 for 7 trade. I am down if you are. When will you have free days though?

I can't say no, can I? One thing I noticed. I think we have a pending trade, your light blue 3400S for my light yellow RGT. I only mention cause you are asking for it in this new list too. So, if I drop that, it would make it an even 7 for 7 trade. I am down if you are. When will you have free days though?

we can do that... I'll just get the Light Yellow from Kaijinx1... I will check all the accounts on these and let you know what I can schedule....

we can do that... I'll just get the Light Yellow from Kaijinx1... I will check all the accounts on these and let you know what I can schedule....

I worded that wrong. It would be those 7 plus the one pending- your light blue 3400S for the RGT. Or did you not have the light blue 3400S after checking up on the colors?

I worded that wrong. It would be those 7 plus the one pending- your light blue 3400S for the RGT. Or did you not have the light blue 3400S after checking up on the colors?

oh.. I probably read that wrong... no I do have the light blue one.. so leave the pending trade which removes one from my list from you and then we have 7 for 7.... I'm accounts and dates now...

ok here's what I can do:

8.2.2011 - RUF BTR '86 (Silver) (sharky967a) to BryCivicSi (bryphotoguy) for RUF 3400S '00 (Silver)
8.2.2011 - RUF 3400S '00 (Light Green) to to BryCivicSi (bryphotoguy) for RUF CTR2 '96 (Dark Yellow)
8.3.2011 - RUF CTR2 '96 (Silver) (sharky967g) to BryCivicSi (bryphotoguy) for RUF BTR '86 (Dark Green) - now have this and don't need
8.3.2011 - RUF 3400S '00 (Light Yellow) (gtBray) to BryCivicSi (bryphotoguy) for RUF CTR2 '96 (Medium Blue)
8.4.2011 - RUF 3400S '00 (Medium Blue) (sharky969) to BryCivicSi (bryphotoguy) for RUF CTR2 '96 (Dark Green)
8.4.2011 - RUF RGT '00 (Medium Blue) (sharky967g) to BryCivicSi (bryphotoguy) for RUF RGT '00 (Gunmetal)

This last one is a kicker as it's on my busiest account...

8.23.2011 - RUF CTR2 '96 (Dark Blue) (sharky968) to BryCivicSi (bryphotoguy) for RUF RGT ' 00 (Dark Blue) - now have this and don't need

Let me know what you think... I saw that you had days booked off for us next week but I am on holidays next week which is why I am trying to get them all sent this week....

Last edited:
ok here's what I can do:

8.2.2011 - RUF BTR '86 (Silver) (sharky967a) to BryCivicSi (bryphotoguy) for RUF 3400S '00 (Silver)
8.2.2011 - RUF 3400S '00 (Light Green) to to BryCivicSi (bryphotoguy) for RUF CTR2 '96 (Dark Yellow)
8.3.2011 - RUF CTR2 '96 (Silver) (sharky967g) to BryCivicSi (bryphotoguy) for RUF BTR '86 (Dark Green) - now have this and don't need
8.3.2011 - RUF 3400S '00 (Light Yellow) (gtBray) to BryCivicSi (bryphotoguy) for RUF CTR2 '96 (Medium Blue)
8.4.2011 - RUF 3400S '00 (Medium Blue) (sharky969) to BryCivicSi (bryphotoguy) for RUF CTR2 '96 (Dark Green)
8.4.2011 - RUF RGT '00 (Medium Blue) (sharky967g) to BryCivicSi (bryphotoguy) for RUF RGT '00 (Gunmetal)

8.23.2011 - RUF CTR2 '96 (Dark Blue) (sharky968) to BryCivicSi (bryphotoguy) for RUF RGT ' 00 (Dark Blue) - now have this and don't need

Let me know what you think... I saw that you had days booked off for us next week but I am on holidays next week which is why I am trying to get them all sent this week....

So, we doing 5 for 5 than since you no longer need 2?

sharky969
ok here's what I can do:

So, we doing 5 for 5 than since you no longer need 2?

yes... but I already sent the Light Green 3400S and went to send the Silver BTR and of course it's white not Silver so I'm hitting my 86 ticket for a little while (Damn just pulled one but it's light Yellow maybe the ticket will get stuck on BTR's and I can pull them all he he) so yeah I think I can still send 5 this week but maybe only 1 tonight.....

I'll take as many 3400S and CTR2 from ya. But whatever works with your schedule I guess. Saw the 3400S, than.

Back