BryCivicSi's 0/0 RUF Trade Thread. See Final Schedule

• Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 349 comments
lrn
I think so ... 👍

A light blue CTR2, and (if I understand this 2 for 1 deal correct) a pink RGT :P

I'll send you a FR from my main profile, where the 3400S is.

Yup, both are no problem. I only ask that I receive the car before I send the second car to you. Will send first car in 30 hours. Where would you like the cars to be sent?

lrn
I'll send the car tomorrow - 5-6 hrs. after reset.

Just return them to the same profile ...

EDIT: FR sent by the way :)

Same as before or the one you just sent the FR from? Just wanting to make 100% I send to the right account and not inconvenience you.

I can send 2/8 a RUF 3400S '00 Pink for RUF CTR2 '96 Gunmetal and Light Blue.Let me know :cheers:

On August 2nd? Put a hold down but I don't want to guarantee just in case I get from a ticket. I will probably start using b-day tickets before then to try and win some 3400S.

On August 2nd? Put a hold down but I don't want to guarantee just in case I get from a ticket. I will probably start using b-day tickets before then to try and win some 3400S.

That's fair enough,if you don't find it by then pm me 👍

Same as before or the one you just sent the FR from? Just wanting to make 100% I send to the right account and not inconvenience you.

The one I sent the FR from yesterday, and I sent the car from today please. :)

I have:

RUF BTR '86, Yellow and Off-White

RUF CTR2 '96 Yellow and another one that looks dark blue but the chip looks light blue??? I'm pretty sure it is but you seem to be the expert.

I can't pass up this 2 for 1 deal. :lol:

I need a little bit to make up a list but I will happily take 8 RUF's I don't have back. :)

Edit:

I will want in return:

BTR 86- Pink
BTR 86- Light Green
BTR 86- Light Yellow
CTR 87 Yellowbird

The next 4 would go to christara321.

Last edited:
I have:

RUF BTR '86, Yellow and Off-White

RUF CTR2 '96 Yellow and another one that looks dark blue but the chip looks light blue??? I'm pretty sure it is but you seem to be the expert.

I can't pass up this 2 for 1 deal. :lol:

I need a little bit to make up a list but I will happily take 8 RUF's I don't have back. :)

Edit:

I will want in return:

BTR 86- Pink
BTR 86- Light Green
BTR 86- Light Yellow
CTR2 96 Yellowbird

The next 4 would go to christara321.

These are all 0/0? And it is 2 for 1 when you are sending the 3400S. 1 for 1 for everything else. There is a light blue color where the paint chip looks dark blue but I don't know of a dark blue car with a light blue looking chip. The dark blue cars have a very dark blue, almost black chip.

EDIT: But if I am getting 4 cars, I can maybe do a little better than 1 for 1 but I cannot do 2 for 1 for the BTR. I am doing 2 for 1 with the 3400S cause it is so hard to come by. The BTR isn't as difficult. ;) Difficult yes, but equally as difficult to come by as what you are asking for.

It would be the three I quoted? If so, how about 1:1 for the BTR and 2:1 for the CTR2? So you will receive 4 cars for your 3. Deal?

Yes that would be a really awesome deal. (the first 4) I can't start sending until tomorrow though I just traded. :nervous:

I will throw paint every send too if I can find your list. :sly:

Yes that would be a really awesome deal. (the first 4) I can't start sending until tomorrow though I just traded. :nervous:

I will throw paint every send too if I can find your list. :sly:

So, I just want to make sure this is 100% correct.

You will send:
BTR 86- Yellow
BTR 86- Off-White
CTR2 96- Yellow

I will send:
BTR 86- Pink
BTR 86- Light Green
BTR 86- Light Yellow
CTR 87- "Yellowbird"

I am not sure if we are still friends or not on PSN. What is your PSN again? I can send tonight plus the next 3 nights. That OK?

My Paints Link

Perfect, I sent you a FR. I will start sending tomorrow. 07/25, 07/26, 07/27, you will receive from me. Thanks, I will sort through that paint list for you too. :)

Do you have a complete list of these cars? Is the OP complete?

Perfect, I sent you a FR. I will start sending tomorrow. 07/25, 07/26, 07/27, you will receive from me. Thanks, I will sort through that paint list for you too. :)

Do you have a complete list of these cars? Is the OP complete?

As far as I can tell, the first post is a complete list. The only thing that may be off is the CTR2. I am mostly going off Sharky969's list then adding whatever I come across in my search of backlog of UCD cars I've picked up.

Could you confirm something for me though. Are the RUF BTR '86 Yellow and RUF CTR2 '96 Yellow the same exact yellow color? And is it a brighter yellow or a more pastel or lighter yellow?

Could you confirm something for me though. Are the RUF BTR '86 Yellow and RUF CTR2 '96 Yellow the same exact yellow color? And is it a brighter yellow or a more pastel or lighter yellow?

Yes let me check that out before we go any farther, give me a min.

The BTR 86 is yellow because I have a lighter yellow one with miles.

I swear the CTR2 96 looks a little lighter, but ever so slightly, it could be the same too IDK I have 2 the same color the other has miles so I have no comparison. If I compare it to the Yellow Bird I'd say judging by the thumbnail they look exactly the same.

These cars are not that lightish yellow color if that is your concern.

Last edited:
The BTR 86 is yellow because I have a lighter yellow one with miles.

The BTR is all I was really worrying about cause I have the light yellow BTR. And well, I've already received wrong colors cause some can't tell the difference. Not that paints with no names and weird shades helps much. ARG!

The BTR is all I was really worrying about cause I have the light yellow BTR. And well, I've already received wrong colors cause some can't tell the difference. Not that paints with no names and weird shades helps much. ARG!

I know what you mean, thats why I tried to describe it as best as I could. So were all good then. :)👍

BTR 86 Pink with a chip that looks red received :lol:👍

The best thing to do is become friends and then put the RUF's on sharing,that way you'll be certain in the future about the colours you're about to trade.

PS:Sharing the car doesn't put miles on it or a switch to the owner ;)

The best thing to do is become friends and then put the RUF's on sharing,that way you'll be certain in the future about the colours you're about to trade.

PS:Sharing the car doesn't put miles on it or a switch to the owner ;)

I'll do this now Bry, so you can check it out anyways. Nice tip Jeep! :)

I'll put up that Blue one in question too. (So you can tell me if its Light or Dark?)

Edit: Def. check it out Bry, my CTR2 96 looks exactly like the one you have out there??

Also, question about the colors. Is Silver and Gunmetal the same thing??

Last edited:
[/RIGHT]40725]I'll do this now Bry, so you can check it out anyways. Nice tip Jeep! :)

I'll put up that Blue one in question too. (So you can tell me if its Light or Dark?)

Edit: Def. check it out Bry, my CTR2 96 looks exactly like the one you have out there??

Also, question about the colors. Is Silver and Gunmetal the same thing??

All the cars I have up are from the UCD and may be painted. Silver is that, a silver color. More of a lighter color. Gunmetal is a dark gray.

Back