<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Put in a vote or 2 ;)

Will wait to see what it ends up with but I enjoyed the GT/BRZ/FRS series so I may make an appearance depending if I feel I can't complete the season.

Felt bad leaving BTCC halfway through and feel like I let Weezy down.

Looks like it's gonna be the Integra or perhaps the s2000...I've gotta admit that I'm surprised at how fast the vote is going...but it's cool...just shows interest...

Poll is up for one-make. It closes in one week's time. Vote for as many from that list as you like. 👍

Bear in mind the cup will be tuning prohibited, so don't vote based on it's tuning potential!
Same tyres or will it depend on what gets chosen?

Same tyres or will it depend on what gets chosen?

Depends on the car. For the last one-make cup it was Sport Mediums on Fast wear if I remember right.

RM could be an option skeng if it wins.. can always poll for that too. 👍

Sorry guys, gonna call it quits tonight...
I just cannot get on with Route 5 and I'd rather drop out and not cause any accidents than continue; and overstep the limit...

Hey guys, i am sorry for any crashes i did cause tonight... But race 3 gave me a migraine, someone gave me full wheel mechanical damage 2 times... And then accused me on driving crap and like a boy racer... As one of the few with no warnings or penalties at this point of the season... I did take it personally... So i am sorry also.

Hey guys, i am sorry for any crashes i did cause tonight... But race 3 gave me a migraine, someone gave me full wheel mechanical damage 2 times... And then accused me on driving crap and like a boy racer... As one of the few with no warnings or penalties at this point of the season... I did take it personally... So i am sorry also.

Brendon, I also apologize for my part of it where I completely wiped your tail out. I just had nowhere to go...

It was either you or Andy - and I know what Andy would have said it I'd hit him ! :scared:

Brendon, I also apologize for my part of it where I completely wiped your tail out. I just had nowhere to go...

It was either you or Andy - and I know what Andy would have said it I'd hit him ! :scared:

Its okay mate, i know your not purpose, i mean look at suzuka :)

Ah yes.. I remember...
2-0 till you... I came off worse both times! ;)

Haha my friend i never do it intentionally. I respect my fellow racers, because i learn from you guys how to overtake better et cetera, and i take pride in being a fair racer :). But accidental crashes such as suzuka can make you laugh :)

satisfied of my race 3 :) just a few thousands and i would have got a win >_>

glad i didn't had many crashes as other drivers complained about, just one i r1 and nothing major in the other races. definitely a cool track but a very problematic one.

no runoff space, few passing pints and one at the end of the straight quite dangerous...

gave some laps in tokyo, got a few 55.2 is it any good? i feel well at that track for some reason, so i might dream of another good result to close the season?

rolo, might i ask you if you ever had a record of the fastest lap on each of the track in the btcc story?

if so i could make some sort of presentation of each track for the future btcc seasons. also are we stopping it until gt6 is out? it seems it'll be released on december

rolo, might i ask you if you ever had a record of the fastest lap on each of the track in the btcc story?

if so i could make some sort of presentation of each track for the future btcc seasons. also are we stopping it until gt6 is out? it seems it'll be released on december

No, I haven't kept track of that. You'd have to look through all the old series threads to find them.

Brendon - on race 3 we had a coming together on lap 3 in turn 1. I'm sorry that I side swiped you and no doubt cost you a bit of time, we were 4 wide down the start/finish straight so something was bound to happen. I had scania up my arse and mose came across and I ended up loosing control and hitting you. :( Nobody was willing to back-off going into that turn and it was a complete shambles. It certainly wrecked my race.

I seriously don't want to race Tokyo, not immediately after SSR5. Street tracks are pure evil when you have a track full of eager beavers like us. It'll be another accident waiting to happen, especially in that final narrow down hill section. :(

Well done to Karsten. That help from Canyon paid off.

Also noticed that CaptMadBean had a reasonable finish in one of the races too, so well done to him.

Brendon - on race 3 we had a coming together on lap 3 in turn 1. I'm sorry that I side swiped you and no doubt cost you a bit of time, we were 4 wide down the start/finish straight so something was bound to happen. I had scania up my arse and mose came across and I ended up loosing control and hitting you. :( Nobody was willing to back-off going into that turn and it was a complete shambles. It certainly wrecked my race.

I seriously don't want to race Tokyo, not immediately after SSR5. Street tracks are pure evil when you have a track full of eager beavers like us. It'll be another accident waiting to happen, especially in that final narrow down hill section. :(

Well done to Karsten. That help from Canyon paid off.

Also noticed that CaptMadBean had a reasonable finish in one of the races too, so well done to him.

Don't worry mate i did try and back off to be honest but it wasn't enough...i know that was an accident,but it was other situations where the problems came into play.

Well if any of those 'other situations' involve me in anyway then I apologise. Race 3 was a complete mess.

Back