<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I could get out of doing this thing I would. But I really can't. Yep, very similar pace. Would have been a close one.

I dunno if this helps but I was looking forward to coming 2nd behind you mate...your a very talented driver who is very consistent ...much more than I am at the mo....your probably the only driver I would be happy to be runner up to...except of course my team mate Ian...but that's less likely than you...Lol

So I hope my compliment puts a smile on your face...besides...you can use it as a drop score

Hi, could join the btcc, I'm racing in a bmw 330I with cptmadbean and canyondrifter. I know it's late but I've just heard about this!

Shame about rob missing the race , looking good for my championship hopes :)

It looks quite rosy for you now mate, if Red had been racing I would have expected him to win, but now you're back in with a shot and looking good. :)

Shame about rob missing the race , looking good for my championship hopes :)
Maybe, or perhaps Madbean and Matty have been specifically brought in by the Perfect Apex boys with the express purpose of taking you out! :mischievous:

I don't mind. I've been lucky enough to win a few races and had some really good battles along the way, so in that respect I already consider this season a success regardless of the final standings. But as long as I still have a chance statistically, I won't give up. I'll be going all out 'crash or win' at Tokyo. Although obviously whilst still driving fairly; I won't go all 'Strawman' on you asses! :lol:

Lol "Straw man" love it....I think I'll have to watch my rear end more carefully....don't want a red rear end...Lol...

All Strawman yikes a scary thought. I see hes still racking up the most pens/warnings Rolo. Obviously none of which are his fault ofcourse.:-D

Maybe, or perhaps Madbean and Matty have been specifically brought in by the Perfect Apex boys with the express purpose of taking you out! :mischievous:
^^^ That's just a conspiracy theory, dreamt up in your warped mind. :lol: It's a damn good idea though. ;)

I have no idea how I will perform tomorrow, my lap times vary wildly from fanbloodytastically fast, to pretty mediocre and making mistakes. I've not settled on the car set-up either, it's very much work in progress. Knowing what my recent form has been like, I'm guessing that on race 1 I'll be held up due to an incident and loose some time, race 2 I'll have difficulty qualifying and race 3 will be a strong battle with a possible podium.

Done no practice at all haha... so done with this season, on with the one-make cup! I'll get a car list sorted within the next week or so to vote on.

Done no practice at all haha... so done with this season, on with the one-make cup! I'll get a car list sorted within the next week or so to vote on.

Well sign us up with it under Humberside Racing! :D
Oh, and I am yet to announce how many spaces in the HSR Team we shall have for this series (or Season 7)..

Sign me up under Stream Tuning, (unless stig is joining then we will decide a name if he wants to team).

By the way guys... At Tokyo I have a personal record i plan to keep. I have never lost a race at Tokyo on GT4/GT5... So its game on time :P

I'll be up for the one make car thing to, Yellow bird or AC Corba would make it fun lol.

Also my last name is Bacon and I've heard all the jokes even some funny ones.
Thing is it's a last name people remember.

So I get alot of (hey bacon how you doing)
And I'm lost on who they are :/

In away my name like being great and remember by all ;)

I'll be up for the one make car thing to, Yellow bird or AC Corba would make it fun lol.

Also my last name is Bacon and I've heard all the jokes even some funny ones.
Thing is it's a last name people remember.

So I get alot of (hey bacon how you doing)
And I'm lost on who they are :/

In away my name like being great and remember by all ;)

Bacon is my nickname

Poll is up for one-make. It closes in one week's time. Vote for as many from that list as you like. 👍

Bear in mind the cup will be tuning prohibited, so don't vote based on it's tuning potential!

Back