<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks Ian got 3rd in race one and 8th in race two.

Race three miss read the time and thought I needed to goto work lol.
Well more than likely see you in game Saturday morning, for pile up training on the first right hand bend at Tokyo.

Cant believe i black screened at start of race 2 , waste of a pole that i didnt expect to get then to make my bad start even worse , i got in massive crash on lap 1 put me about 14 second behind . i managed to finish 10 second behind the lead in 7th , Karsten was pretty good yesterday , practice paying off for him

Yeah seem to remember blasting past you at the start lol.
Only to see you over take me on lap 11 I think, then I came across a Canyon.
Who seemed to of forgot braking points but was not willing to give me the 8th place.

But he lost it and hit a wall again I think lol.

How matty get on?

Enjoyed watching the first race and have to say I kinda wished I was running in it!

Might unpack my wheel this weekend and see how I feel about running again.

1 race left for BTCC and on a track I hate so I will avoid that but the one make series warm up ready for when GT6 hits could be the way to go.

Yeah seem to remember blasting past you at the start lol.
Only to see you over take me on lap 11 I think, then I came across a Canyon.
Who seemed to of forgot braking points but was not willing to give me the 8th place.

But he lost it and hit a wall again I think lol.

How matty get on?

Yeah sorry about that.I gave up in race two...no matter what I did I continuously hit walls...

At least I didn't rage quite this week...Lol...one more race to go...I'm not concerned about where I come for Tokyo...championships out of reach so it's just going to be a fun run I hope.....

Karsten was pretty good yesterday , practice paying off for him

Actually i had the same practice as usual, but just had a car with correct gearing and decent setup 10x to canyon. I'm sure i was losing about a sec per lap on all tracks with my older gearing T_T i wasted so many races!

I'm optimistic about tokyo too, i canalready consistantly run 55.2 that i think is a good time.

I guess this proves that i'm not as slow as an awful tuner lol

Actually i had the same practice as usual, but just had a car with correct gearing and decent setup 10x to canyon. I'm sure i was losing about a sec per lap on all tracks with my older gearing T_T i wasted so many races!

I'm optimistic about tokyo too, i canalready consistantly run 55.2 that i think is a good time.

Congratulations on the win! 👍

Well if any of those 'other situations' involve me in anyway then I apologise. Race 3 was a complete mess.

I'm amazed at how I managed to claw my way back past strawman from as far back as I was race 1...tho to be fair he did prang the wall coming out of the last chicane on the last lap...but still I was like 7 seconds behind as from lap 2 ...

I've helped you out I'm happy about that...but I'm even more happy that I can do a 54.2...Lol and that's after just a couple of passes...I'm sure red will be doing 53's....so let the bragging begin....Lol...

Congratulations on the win! 👍
Lol, i came second just 0.024 behind skeng :P almost a win ;)

I've helped you out I'm happy about that...but I'm even more happy that I can do a 54.2...Lol and that's after just a couple of passes...I'm sure red will be doing 53's....so let the bragging begin....Lol...

54.2 u say? I think i may get into mid-high 54 but no way 53 or better :P glad it's another city circuit ;)

My first few laps were 53.8, 53.9, 54.7, 53.5

Well you and red will have a good fight then....Lol...my best is a 53.7 so far but not in the 53's consistently so well done mate...

Thanks mate, and i think that was just lucky consistency most of my laps are high 53 low 54 at the moment but i keep finding a few tenths again and then slamming it into a wall (rolled 3 times so far)

For those who voted for the Sky Bera, have you actually tried it? I thought it was awful!

Sorry Rolo I voted for Both Type R's and the Z4, But I won't be taking part now as I've just started the Le Mans 24hr A-Spec race so what time I have will be spent doing that. I want to finish A-Spec before GT6 incase there's any kind of save transfer/bonus so feel free to discount those votes.

Looks like I've got to buy an Integra type r...Lol...and then buy another one to RM it....What tires will we be using?

CS tyres are a bit too poor for a touring car style race format. They might be fun, but that's about it. Lol

A grid of RM'd Integra's would look awesome, especially once they're in team colours.

I'm fairly sure the 86-FR-Zs were on SH.

The tuning prohibited standard Teggy starts on CS, the 86 brigade started on SH stock. So if Rolo kept that theme the Teggy would be on CS.

There was a Scirocco cup I did a while back, which was tuning prohibited and were on CS tyres. They had 265bhp and were an absolute blast, naturally I won all the races I participated in :D.

I'm fairly sure the 86-FR-Zs were on SH.

The tuning prohibited standard Teggy starts on CS, the 86 brigade started on SH stock. So if Rolo kept that theme the Teggy would be on CS.

There was a Scirocco cup I did a while back, which was tuning prohibited and were on CS tyres. They had 265bhp and were an absolute blast, naturally I won all the races I participated in :D.

Yeah he chose Monza and tracks like that ya dig.:sly:

I can, sorta on fully stock low grip cars some track become more fun than with RH and above tyres :).

mazdaracewaylagunaseca4.jpg

My ol' Scirocco cup car from said series ;).

Stewards' post.

Will have to do some testing before choosing the tyres and wear rate. There will be a test night on the 26th (Thursday) to hopefully sort this out.

A grid of RM'd Integra's would look awesome, especially once they're in team colours.

this. team colors and team numbers would look gorgeous! also it's finally a premium car i could race with cockpit view.

if somene could record the races they could be a great advertising for the serie

Back