<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh dear. That's not great. :(

Have you tried looking on youtube for videos showing others taking their pedals apart and putting them back together again?

I'll probably take a look at them on Sunday - as I'm busy for the rest of the evening and am at TruckFest tomorrow... Much to do! :P

He'll I might be on YouTube because I Signed a consent form when I had brain surgery to allow them to video it...Lol...twice....

just to clear the air, yes I had two brain surgeries...due to an anyuerism...that's where a bloodvessle grows a balloon like structure and it bursts...long story short is I had one happen about a year and a half ago and when they did the scan it turned out that I had 2 of the damn things...luckily I had a great surgeon and I survived both ops..i still have my sense of humour about it and as you guys can see it doesn't really effect my driving too much...so if you all want to take the p by callin me brain dead then feel free...I know better cause I have seen the pics...lol altho they did have to hunt for it for a while...they eventually found my brain hiding behind my inner ear...lol

just to clear the air, yes I had two brain surgeries...due to an anyuerism...that's where a bloodvessle grows a balloon like structure and it bursts...long story short is I had one happen about a year and a half ago and when they did the scan it turned out that I had 2 of the damn things...luckily I had a great surgeon and I survived both ops..i still have my sense of humour about it and as you guys can see it doesn't really effect my driving too much...so if you all want to take the p by callin me brain dead then feel free...I know better cause I have seen the pics...lol altho they did have to hunt for it for a while...they eventually found my brain hiding behind my inner ear...lol
Damn it canyon. I'm just about to eat my tea! Glad there is a positive ending to the story though 👍

Nice... Reminds me of the time i had an operation on my stomach to remove some ulcers type things that were growing on the outside of it... Its horrible feeling afterwards. But there's always a funny side of it... I mean when i bent my elbow the wrong way 90 degrees in a motocross accident (have had hundreds of motocross accidents), i still laugh because it was causes by a tear on my jeans getting caught in the wheel ripping off and sliding into a tree...

Nice... Reminds me of the time i had an operation on my stomach to remove some ulcers type things that were growing on the outside of it... Its horrible feeling afterwards. But there's always a funny side of it... I mean when i bent my elbow the wrong way 90 degrees in a motocross accident (have had hundreds of motocross accidents), i still laugh because it was causes by a tear on my jeans getting caught in the wheel ripping off and sliding into a tree...

Ouch but what was your jeans doing anywhere near the tire? Your a very odd boy indeed ....Lol I've been lucky as far as bikes go...not really had a bad off...yeah I've crashed but not broken anything...burned my calf muscles twice from the exhaust laying on my leg but that's about it...

Well, I bring good news... I got the Pedals fixed! Although both pedals now feel exactly the same... Which is very stiff! :S

At least I can now drive again...

Ouch but what was your jeans doing anywhere near the tire? Your a very odd boy indeed ....Lol I've been lucky as far as bikes go...not really had a bad off...yeah I've crashed but not broken anything...burned my calf muscles twice from the exhaust laying on my leg but that's about it...

I was stretching my legs :P but lucky you i break multiple bones a year...

Well, I bring good news... I got the Pedals fixed! Although both pedals now feel exactly the same... Which is very stiff! :S

At least I can now drive again...

Cool cool...let's hope they loosen up a bit before race night.... so what did you have to do to fix them?

Cool cool...let's hope they loosen up a bit before race night.... so what did you have to do to fix them?

I basically opened it up, hit it with a hammer and put it back together! :lol:
To be fair, I don't know how I fixed them..

Not the end of the world if they're a bit stiff, I can still drive with it!

Its amazing how much I've improved... I went back to gvsr and put in a 2:02.0... 5tenths up on my old solo best

Results from Daytona Road Course:

Race 1:

1. mosendtner
2. skengdigi
3. canyondrifter
4. Mrbrendon999
5. PleaseD1e
6. Strawman__Andy
7. Red_Leader
8. karsten_beoulve
9. rolo912011
10. Scaniabebe
DNF. Sig1611

Fastest Lap: Strawman__Andy - 1:59.256
Lap Leaders: mosendtner, canyondrifter, Mrbrendon999

Race 2:

1. skengdigi
2. Red_Leader
3. Strawman__Andy (warning)
4. rolo912011
5. Mrbrendon999
6. mosendtner
7. PleaseD1e
8. karsten_beoulve
DNF. canyondrifter
DNF. Scaniabebe
DNF. Sig1611

Fastest Lap: Strawman__Andy - 1:58.650
Pole Position: canyondrifter
Lap Leaders: skengdigi, Scaniabebe, canyondrifter, Red_Leader

Race 3:

1. skengdigi
2. PleaseD1e
3. Strawman__Andy
4. mosendtner
5. Red_Leader
6. rolo912011
7. karsten_beoulve
DNF. Mrbrendon999
DNF. Scaniabebe

Fastest Lap: Strawman__Andy - 1:58.552
Lap Leaders: PleaseD1e, Scaniabebe, skengdigi, mosendtner, Red_Leader, Strawman__Andy

---------​

Drivers on Probation (6 Penalty Points):

Strawman__Andy

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained, or if you want to appeal. Appeals must be made within 24 hours of this post.

Points up shortly.

Everyone knows what happened on track during Race 2 between one or two (and actually in one or two other places as well). Some of the driving was a bit wild and not that impressive frankly. If the unsportsmanlike stuff continues, I'll dish out DQs/race bans if I have to.

Last edited:
Latest Points:​

Drivers' Points:

ubro.png

Teams' Points:

nsvt.png

Manufacturers' Points:

lm1w.png

Independents' Points:

zbb0.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Special Stage Route 5 (05/09/13)

Laps: 13

Pit Window: 5 - 8

---

Race 1 Grid:

(rabbit_9-8)
1. vylkrie
(Furinkazen)
(gedi69)
2. Sig1611
(GTP_PaulMac)
3. TheOldStig
4. Scaniabebe
5. karsten_beoulve
6. Mrbrendon999
7. mosendtner
8. rolo912011
9. canyondrifter
10. Strawman__Andy
11. Red_Leader
12. PleaseD1e
13. skengdigi

Congrats to skengdigi for passing 100 race finishes in the BTCC series. 👍 :cheers:

If everyone dropped a score:

1. skengdigi - 251
2. Red_Leader - 239
3. PleaseD1e - 232
4. Strawman__Andy - 210
5. canyondrifter - 210
6. rolo912011 - 163

Speaking of drop scores.. anyone who hasn't yet had one will lose their worst score after next week, setting us up for the finale at Tokyo 👍 :drool:

After calming down,thinking carefully about it and the encouragement from some of you (thank you v much to those of you who know who you are...) I'm going to try as hard as I can to win at least 1 more race..I know it's a tall order but if you can't aim high why bother? Lol...anyway I'll see you guys on Thursday or before if anyone wants to practice...

Back