<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, essentially, skeng has a 21-point cushion. Realistically, Rob is his number one challenger... can he outscore skeng by 22 points? With another drop score to use too, it's all to play for..... :sly:
Sorry to p!ss on the nail biting season finale bonfire but unfortunately it's not as close as that. You see Skeng already has a 44 point dropped score waiting to be claimed should he score less than 44 at Tokyo. So even if he doesn't turn up he's guaranteed to finish on 304 points. For me to finish on 305 I would need to score 66. The perfect scenario score, including every single bonus point, being 67! So in effect Skeng already has it by a good margin.

Well done mate :bowdown:

Not being able to get going in the Crossfire until week 3 is what really cost me. It meant I already had two bad scores which needed to be swept under the 'dropped score' carpet. Having to miss last week was the nail in the coffin because it's forced me into using my Monza score :(

Last edited:
managed to get a 54.038 on 5 lap tires, crapped a better lap that would have been an easy 53.7.

sounding quite good, but bery far fro brendon... i guess i'm doing something wrong in the middle section

managed to get a 54.038 on 5 lap tires, crapped a better lap that would have been an easy 53.7.

sounding quite good, but bery far fro brendon... i guess i'm doing something wrong in the middle section

That's some good times mate... But as stig said i am just a robot programmed to drive to perfection ^.^

oh my lol :D i guess my problem in tokyo is that if i relax even a tiny little bit i suddenly slow down a sec >_>

ahahah BTW guys would you think it could be interesting to have our owwn BTCC: Online Championship wiki?

:D i might make something up and if all people help out we might get a nice little thing to record the seasons, lap records for each track and such little nifty things

:D i might make something up and if all people help out we might get a nice little thing to record the seasons, lap records for each track and such little nifty things

Karsten, I like your thinking! I'll PM you later! xD

Bear in mind guys i cant get gt6 till Christmas so don't start season 7 without me please :P

Considering how long it's probably gonna take to test things/get used to the physics changes, it's probably going to be 2014 before Season 7 happens.

added a load of things in the wiki, and inserted season 2informations, standings and pictures.

take a look and help out guys! ;)

Fix the title for the sub links.. "BTTC" GRRRRRR :grumpy:.

Edit: Also if you go Integra, I hope stock though. If you go RM I bagsie #17 in Newshams Yellow/Black or his new Speedworks White/Red :).

Last edited:
Its freely editable, anyone seeing errors correct them! Or add anything you like!

Also iuf someone would start making a commentary of a season it could be a nice feature

Sector times I put in on my first lap this morning, sector 1) 0:15.802, sector 2) 0:46.529, sector 3) 0:50.383, lap time) 1:52.724

Back