<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay so after testing with canyon and Ian, I set a 1:52.771, but I was down on my best 1st sector by 1 tenth, 1 tenth off my best middle, and half a tenth off my best last sector. So a middle 52 may be possible yet :D

No matter what I change on my car, I can't kill the understeer on this track. It's normally not a problem, I'd removed pretty much all the understeer previously, but on Tokyo I can't get it to work.

Brendon - I tried the Dodge earlier, I couldn't match your time, but I can see why you're so quick. I could hit 151mph at the braking point for turn 1 and the rear of the car would also break loose in the turns. I'm quite jealous.

No matter what I change on my car, I can't kill the understeer on this track. It's normally not a problem, I'd removed pretty much all the understeer previously, but on Tokyo I can't get it to work.

Brendon - I tried the Dodge earlier, I couldn't match your time, but I can see why you're so quick. I could hit 151mph at the braking point for turn 1 and the rear of the car would also break loose in the turns. I'm quite jealous.

How the **** did you get 151????????? I get 146-148 but that involves my 'gear steering', but yeah the dodge has such a beautiful back end its like watching a tight ass lady walk along, that's what the dodges steering is! XD

Your tune must be slowing it down mate. I can honestly get 151 and still brake for the corner without a problem.

Your tune must be slowing it down mate. I can honestly get 151 and still brake for the corner without a problem.

Hmmm my gear steering does lower my top speed but promotes accel and i can get 158 in slip and still brake at same time ;P

I'll try to sport a challenge at least in r3... I' very concerned for turn 1 and turn 2... These seems perfect first lap crash points

Back