<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll try to sport a challenge at least in r3... I' very concerned for turn 1 and turn 2... These seems perfect first lap crash points

i am worried about it to, i can enter a few MPH faster then others, so i will have to be cautios

Seems fine for me although I haven't tried online today, I've got annoyed with the Alfa understeering at Tokyo and given up.

Are you getting any errors coming up? Tried clearing the GT5 cache in the GT5 settings menu? Do other games play online okay?

Seems fine for me although I haven't tried online today, I've got annoyed with the Alfa understeering at Tokyo and given up.

Are you getting any errors coming up? Tried clearing the GT5 cache in the GT5 settings menu? Do other games play online okay?

Perhaps i can help my friend
Edit:cant sign into psn
Edit:edit: fixed it

Last edited:
Well I cleared the cache 3 days ago and haven't played it since. It says... failed to create room. And when u press triangle to update online list it stays blank!

I'll get skeng and Red to run the show and PM me the race results after. If there's any incidents then I'll trust them to come to a sensible agreement themselves.

Okay so you guys may be in luck.... My disk reader just broke.... Doing a repair now but its not looking good...

Sorry I couldn't do some laps tonight - updating to iOS 7 took longer than I would have hoped..

4 hours to be exact..

Perhaps i can help my friend
Edit:cant sign into psn
Edit:edit: fixed it
I'd be surprised if you can kill the Alfa's understeer, but if you want to have a go please do. :) I have managed to do a 1:53.181, but I can't get anywhere close to that time again, it was a just a really lucky lap. Mostly lapping in the 54's, but please bear in mind that I hate street tracks, the only one I can stand is Monaco.

I'd be surprised if you can kill the Alfa's understeer, but if you want to have a go please do. :) I have managed to do a 1:53.181, but I can't get anywhere close to that time again, it was a just a really lucky lap. Mostly lapping in the 54's, but please bear in mind that I hate street tracks, the only one I can stand is Monaco.

I killed it on stigs ^.^

Seems i'll be a backmarker again if ian too is lapping in low 53... I haven't trained much to my shame i have little excuses

@scania iOS 7? This explains everything lol

I am going to give out a tip for all of you, FF, run no antiroll bar and a low rear spring rate, fr run 4 rear anti roll with a low rear spring rate... Try that...

In my 5 practice laps last night i smacked out a 1:52.4 don't know how but i couldn't replicate it, commonly 1:52.7-8

I am going to give out a tip for all of you, FF, run no antiroll bar and a low rear spring rate, fr run 4 rear anti roll with a low rear spring rate... Try that...

In my 5 practice laps last night i smacked out a 1:52.4 don't know how but i couldn't replicate it, commonly 1:52.7-8

BREN! :nervous:

I do not want to race alone lolgive suggestions after the race :D :

He doesn't want you dishing out advice to others, because it'll make them faster than him. :lol: ;) I kinda get that. 👍

Back