<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah if there are say 12 starting and 3 get discos, they could receive points from the last 3places...obviously whoever dropped out first would get 12th and who ever dropped out last or raced the longest would get 9th...it's better than 0 points for the dc even if the person was in the lead. He would still get 0 points for the dc as it is at the moment...

Personally, I wouldn't change it. As frustrating as a dc is, it can happen to anyone at anytime and if someone is getting a dc they need to work on fixing their connection. I was frustrated when I got dc'd on race 2, technically I didn't even start the race. I got disconnected at the end of the countdown timer but I don't expect to earn points for it. Lol

I hope that things go okay today. It's awful when this happens.

In the real BTCC, are points awarded for anyone witha DNF, such as an engine failure?...... Perhaps that's a bad example due to the grid size. What about the Porsche Carrera cup, do they get anything if they DNF?

Last edited:
Nice to see canyon understands me lol i agree with you Ian m8, but some people's connections are worse than others and its not their fault :( its an incredibly frustrating and confusing situation, IF ONLY SONY WOULD FIX IT!!! ARGH!

Nice to see canyon understands me lol i agree with you Ian m8, but some people's connections are worse than others and its not their fault :( its an incredibly frustrating and confusing situation, IF ONLY SONY WOULD FIX IT!!! ARGH!

There working on it, It's called the ps4 I think

Btw...happy Halloween ...first time in 13 years I won't be dragged around the streets with my boys...lol

You mean your not allowed to go with them don't you.

Happy Halloween all, now someone make a test room.
Done a 1:56:694 lap, should be over 2 mins come race time.
As I only seem to get slower :/

Rolo - Are you going to open the room and host tonight as Skeng can't? Or is your connection still poor too?

We need a good host.

I'm running virgin top speed, problem jitter.

Need no jitter really, plus me host hmm.
not sure I'll know all the in's and outs but I can try?

Your all need to add me as well, I'll make room now.

It's still my lounge MadBean, no matter who is top of the list.

I'll attempt hosting myself for now and see how it goes. I will set up now but I can't guarantee I'll be there before 6.15/6.30ish. Any problems we can attempt a solution in that half hour.

--

Also, siding with Ian's view on the DC points situation for now, it's just not right to change it mid-season. Sorry folks for now 👍

I totally understand the sentiment on DC points, don't get me wrong, but if I was gonna do it this season then I would add in the ones from last week too, which would impact myself, brendon and karsten (Street and Ian didn't technically start the races they missed).

Hmm well I got disconnected within 5 minutes of getting in. This should be fun.

Just ran a speed test and got 4.3mb, but that has a tendency to fluctuate....

Well, I can see this being a fun night..
Was going to go into my Lounge to do the first testing for tonight's race - it couldn't find the server.. Oh joy..

Oh have I, I'll update it later! :P
Best time of the day so far has been a 1:56.076 from me.. I'm guessing that's a long way of the pace?

Despite all our fears about DCs (and a couple outside of the racing), everyone finished all the races today. That's actually pretty remarkable in my view.

Great to be back fighting at the front. 4th in Race 1 was a good start, Race 2 hurt me badly struggling with the power limiter, but grabbing my first win in Race 3 topped the night. Looking forward to next week.

Ok, confession time; I drafted Mad Bean for every inch of the last corner to start/finish line for my almost 'full handicap' pole lap. It would have been a 54 something for sure otherwise. Sorry :guilty:

I see rolo did his usual fastest lap of the night trick :odd: You know, you really ought to stop all this pre-race sand bagging rolo :sly:

Great evenings racing though. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Relatively incident free except for my Race 1 lag start. How to go from 4th to last in 30 seconds :dunce:

Last edited:
Despite all our fears about DCs (and a couple outside of the racing), everyone finished all the races today. That's actually pretty remarkable in my view.
It's Brendon. His connection is clearly toxic :lol:

Weird how skeng started on pole for Race 3?!? It was Andy the first time we tried.

Must be something with the lime green

Good enough results for me yesterday , wonder which track is next

Rubbish results from me last night. Oh well, i never seem to do well at the tracks with loads of draft. Hopefully high speed ring doesn't make an appearance :)

a weird night yesterday, started up well with 5th, had a colorless race in which i could catch noone of those in front of my ending 8th, and then had an awful 11th in r3... seems i can't put togheter a whole racing day decently...

well at least seems psn was quite ok all the night, beside i had scania teleported once in one race lol

Back