<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi guys i guess ill need a couple browser tabs open now since the gtp app is dead , i loved it too

Rolo let me know when you create a new stewards page since we no longer have the social groups

Seems a platinum member will have to create a "conversation" in place of the older social group...

Been reading the what is new post and it looks great, finally hosting pics on gtp! And working video embedding! :3

Hmm I don't want to have to pay to use that feature. Keeping an eye on the Site Support forum to see if anything changes on that. If not, we'll see. Already got an offer of where to take it.

Ill join for a little around 7 to see what times the lowest pp car can do :)
I tried this earlier. I reckon there's ~1.2secs/lap in it; the difference between full pp and max handicap (457pp). So not too bad. I suppose starting from the back at least you have access to draft from the beginning :)

In the lounge with weezy now , not worried about the penalty really , they usually only last 1 race

I tried this earlier. I reckon there's ~1.2secs/lap in it; the difference between full pp and max handicap (457pp). So not too bad. I suppose starting from the back at least you have access to draft from the beginning :)
That's round about what I found as well 1 - 1.2 seconds per lap slower

So far my fastest lap is 53.5 but im doing consistent high 53's. Not too bad but i think race times will be slower. Gonna be some difficult places to overtake

Ha ha 1.2 secs for you equals 2secs for me at least...Lol we are not all as fast as you red...

54.58 was my personal best following a brief test in Rolo's lounge a couple of days ago. I usually dismiss those times and focus on my race pace by doing long runs in testing.

My hope and good mood concerning the race are magically disappearing... :(

Seems i'm yet again the slowest...

My hope and good mood concerning the race are magically disappearing... :(

Seems i'm yet again the slowest...
Don't worry mate I'm pretty slow around this track so I'll race with you...provided that the repair goes quickly on my ps3 again...

Ha ha 1.2 secs for you equals 2secs for me at least...Lol we are not all as fast as you red...
Woah there! Weezy reckons 1 - 1.2secs. Which is even less gap than what I thought. Take it up with him :)

Btw, has anyone found the smilies on here yet?!?

If anyone is on this evening after 5 i will join .

Dont really want to practice too much but a few laps wont hurt , did a 55 0 yesterday

My connection issues are getting worse, I get 6 disconnects from the PSN every 10 minutes. I don't think that I'll be racing Thursday and if I am I'll probably be useless as I can't get any practice online.

The 4.50 firmware has ruined my online gaming.

well I have got my ps3 back into the repair shop...ill know by 5pm whats going on and fingers crossed that's its a quick fix...and a permanent one...

Woah there! Weezy reckons 1 - 1.2secs. Which is even less gap than what I thought. Take it up with him :)

Btw, has anyone found the smilies on here yet?!?
Could have been even less I reckon. Set my best time with full power then ran 3 timed laps at maximum bhp restriction.
Got closest with 3rd timed lap. 2nd lap was 1 tenth quicker before I smacked the wall in the last sector so maybe could have gone quicker (don't like to judge laps like this though as there's no guarantee i would have matched the other sector). Those were all laps pushing very close to the walls.

I won't even try to go as close to the walls in race. I reckon a safe race pace for me will be 1:54.0-1:54.2.

Last edited:
Back