<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gave up on F1 ages ago. I would watch the race and miss the end because I'd fallen actually asleep.

BTCC is much more exciting.

I gave up on F1 ages ago. I would watch the race and miss the end because I'd fallen actually asleep. BTCC is much more exciting.

It is but I still watch F1 over BTCC.

I kinda lost abit of interest as all the manufactures left.

In it's hey day BTCC was immense and I really wish there were works teams again as I loved the Ford Seirra/Mondeo era!

I kinda lost abit of interest as all the manufactures left.

In it's hey day BTCC was immense and I really wish there were works teams again as I loved the Ford Seirra/Mondeo era!

Yep, I agree with you, the lack of manufacturers is a shame and the old days of the 406/Primera/Mondeo/Laguna etc was pretty special.

It's still good racing though. 👍

It will be tuning prohibited, just like this one.

I will definitely sign up for the next series. If any of the big teams (HSR, Perfect Apex) want to hire me, I'll be a free agent by then.

I will definitely sign up for the next series. If any of the big teams (HSR, Perfect Apex) want to hire me, I'll be a free agent by then.

Right, I put a bid in at £250! :lol:

LOL. If HSR keep expanding; Scania will have to start calling team orders :sly:

Oh don't you worry, I'm working on expanding the team even further at this rate! :sly:

Results from Cape Ring South:

Race 1:

1. Red_Leader
2. canyondrifter (5-place grid penalty)
3. skengdigi (463 PP)
4. Strawman__Andy
5. Weezy_7 (465 PP)
6. karsten_beoulve
7. Street-King-07 (461 PP)
8. PleaseD1e
9. True-blue-8
10. Glen-Alz-81
11. Scaniabebe (459 PP)
12. Mrbrendon999
13. GSG_91_F1 (warning)
DNF. rolo912011 (457 PP)

Fastest Lap: Red_Leader - 1:22.208
Lap Leaders: canyondrifter, Strawman__Andy, Red_Leader

Race 2:

1. Strawman__Andy (463 PP)
2. rolo912011
3. skengdigi (461 PP)
4. Weezy_7 (465 PP)
5. Glen-Alz-81
6. Red_Leader (457 PP)
7. Street-King-07
8. Scaniabebe
9. karsten_beoulve
10. canyondrifter (459 PP)
11. True-blue-8
DNF. Mrbrendon999

Fastest Lap: Street-King-07 -1:22.111
Pole Position: Strawman__Andy
Lap Leaders: Strawman__Andy, Glen-Alz-81, Mrbrendon999

Race 3:

1. PleaseD1e
2. canyondrifter
3. True-blue-8
4. Red_Leader
5. Glen-Alz-81 (465 PP)
6. Mrbrendon999
7. Weezy_7 (463 PP)
8. Strawman__Andy (457 PP)
9. skengdigi (461 PP)
10. rolo912011 (459 PP)
DNF. karsten_beoulve
DNF. Scaniabebe

Fastest Lap: Red_Leader - 1:22.096
Lap Leaders: canyondrifter, PleaseD1e

---------​

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained, or if you want to appeal. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to appeal.

Points up shortly.

Latest Points:​

Drivers' Points:

v1tz.png

Teams' Points:

mwdz.png

Independents' Points:

9tt0.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Tokyo R246 (31/10/13)

Laps: TBA

Pit Window: TBA

---

Race 1 Grid:

1. MCR-Hako
(Dimse91)
2. CptMadBean
3. GTP_PaulMac
4. matty-bacon
5. karsten_beoulve
6. Mrbrendon999
(True-blue-8)
7. Red_Leader
8. PleaseD1e
9. Scaniabebe
10. Street-King-07
11. Glen-Alz-81 (465 PP)
12. canyondrifter (5-place grid penalty)
13. Weezy_7 (463 PP)
14. Strawman__Andy (461 PP)
15. rolo912011 (459 PP)
16. skengdigi (457 PP)

The next round will be at Tokyo R246. 👍

MCR-Hako is on an AWOL warning. No-show next week and he's off the list.

At least I'll be back at full power for Round 3. Hopefully I can regain some momentum at Tokyo.

We're right back in the hunt for the teams title Rob 👍

Almost an identical points haul from me again this week. Tokyo should be fun, didn't get to race there last time round.

Whats the grid penalty about? Don't think i've seen that in this series before

With the PP handicap system it's a more hassle-free way of penalising some of the more minor incidents. Time penalties would only mean that say if a driver finished Top 5, but was penalised to the point they were classified 7th/8th, then the drivers around there will end up running handicaps, or not running handicaps, that they should or shouldn't have been running.

We're right back in the hunt for the teams title Rob 👍

Almost an identical points haul from me again this week. Tokyo should be fun, didn't get to race there last time round.

Yeah it's looking good. Well done 👍 Buckfast livery would be funny :lol:

well I thought I had better say something sooner than later...last night my new bluray player stopped working mid race...ill be taking my ps3 back to the shop that did the repair on Tuesday...which is the 1st day I can get back over there as they are not open on Mondays...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im really crossing all my fingers and toes and hell even my eyes that its a quick fix...but if its not that means I will be missing out on yet another race...not exactly the way I had wanted to start my races off...3 days play then bang...

tokyo, aka bren's courtyard! :D

bren i count on you to bring us back in top positions :) we dropped so low in all championships :/

I think the BHP reductions are a good idea as it makes close racing (mind you, i need that advantage lool) i've pre ordered GT6 so cant wait for the next season. also im available too if anyone wants to sign me (HA HA ;) ) with the BHP restriction in r1, i thought it was done by r3 results last week? so i keep my 215bhp?

I think the BHP reductions are a good idea as it makes close racing (mind you, i need that advantage lool) i've pre ordered GT6 so cant wait for the next season. also im available too if anyone wants to sign me (HA HA ;) ) with the BHP restriction in r1, i thought it was done by r3 results last week? so i keep my 215bhp?
The pp restrictions start fresh for race 1 each week and are based on the top 5 in the Championship.

What's the track boundaries at Tokyo? Can we race right up to the barriers or still the white line rule?

^ This is a question rolo

Last edited:
well I thought I had better say something sooner than later...last night my new bluray player stopped working mid race...ill be taking my ps3 back to the shop that did the repair on Tuesday...which is the 1st day I can get back over there as they are not open on Mondays...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im really crossing all my fingers and toes and hell even my eyes that its a quick fix...but if its not that means I will be missing out on yet another race...not exactly the way I had wanted to start my races off...3 days play then bang...

Damn... I really hope you get it fixed in time! I hope this repair shop are not screwing you over!

with the BHP restriction in r1, i thought it was done by r3 results last week? so i keep my 215bhp?

Nope, for Race 1 it's done by championship positions in between weeks. It keeps the fastest guys in check perhaps a bit more than the others. So you're back up to the full 246hp for Race 1 next week. 👍

I would assume its as close to the walls as you dare...as the white line is close to the barriers anyway...pretty sure you cant actually get all 4 wheels over the line...lol...

I would assume its as close to the walls as you dare...as the white line is close to the barriers anyway...pretty sure you cant actually get all 4 wheels over the line...lol...
I think you can. There's more than a cars width between the barriers and white line at quite a lot of the corners. My memory says there is but i maybe wrong.

Btw canyon your inbox is full

What's the track boundaries at Tokyo? Can we race right up to the barriers or still the white line rule?

White line rule. There are a couple of kerbs (in particular) Turns 1 and 2 where you can gain advantage by going all 4 wheels over. Everywhere else though you can't gain time by cutting really.

Back