<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks guys, wasn't too sure about commentary, due to accent, bad microphone and lack of proper racing vocabulary in english :D

I guess rolo can use some of these vids for next season gt6 promotion too. We would have lots more people willing to join if they saw how high the level is!

The race one vid with commentary will be online tomorrow morning. at least this timee spend a couple of words about it lol

I would comment on your channel but I cant remember my loggin for youtube as its been so long since I bothered with it...but well done mate

He has done that to me last season. It will be his connection mate. :(

as for andy's connection...I was racing fine alongside him in race 1...but race 2 and 3 all I could see was clouds of smoke enveloping the track followed by a flying teleporting car randomly swerving about...

The video of Race 1 is Online!

Cape Ring South:Race1

I will give this a proper viewing later, but it seemed good from my quick look through - you seemed to get more confidence in commentating as the video went on. 👍

Can someone please PM me the following information from Race 1:

1. Fastest Lap (and who set it)

2. Lap Leaders (you only get a point if you cross the start/finish line in the lead, and you still get the point if you are in the pits when you cross)

Please tell me in this thread if you're going to do it, to save 5 people doing the same job! Cheers ;)

I will give this a proper viewing later, but it seemed good from my quick look through - you seemed to get more confidence in commentating as the video went on. 👍

Can someone please PM me the following information from Race 1:

1. Fastest Lap (and who set it)

2. Lap Leaders (you only get a point if you cross the start/finish line in the lead, and you still get the point if you are in the pits when you cross)

Please tell me in this thread if you're going to do it, to save 5 people doing the same job! Cheers ;)

im on it..unless someone comments on this within the next half an hour

ok PM sent so its taken care of

Last edited:
Great video, again makes me miss the racing with you guys but oh well.

Had to laugh at the commentary, reminded me of those dodgy 80's health and safety videos you have to watch.

Keep up the good work Karsten.

Great video, again makes me miss the racing with you guys but oh well.

Had to laugh at the commentary, reminded me of those dodgy 80's health and safety videos you have to watch.

Keep up the good work Karsten.

We had something like that for safety use of machinery and chemicals lol

Didn't think i sounded like that :D but i guess me in english sound different from mne in italian :)

Oh, and priesty, just came back! ;)

Good video Karsten,loving the commentary..sounds like the sex pest on the train from the film eurotrip! lol..me skoozy!..lol

i expect to produce race 2 today or tomorrow morning. it won't be very spectacular since i had just a few hints, so i'll just follow the battles

We had something like that for safety use of machinery and chemicals lol Didn't think i sounded like that :D but i guess me in english sound different from mne in italian :) Oh, and priesty, just came back! ;)

Haha

No but thanks tho!

It's all about GT6 for me, sorted my ore order so I'm sorted.

I'll just keep a eye on your vids for the time being!

guys i've been studying the super2000 rules for the GT races around europe, would anyone be interested in testing them? it might prove useful for next season on GT6 and should provide a quite interesting change.

Also, at least in real life, they proved to produce great and close racing amongsta vast array of cars. Anyone interested in hearing how they would translate to GT or just out of curiousity?

A great video m8 ;) are there ones for race 2 and 3. Great racing guys :) a 9th and 11th not to good for me but am chuffed about my podium :)

I loved the way you put the camera onto look behind thru the rear wing whilst I was defending...that was a cool touch.

Kars, get videos mate. And guys hate to say but 5 black screens (one was minor) out of 6 races, if it carries on, i will have to quit. Its too dangerous for you guys.

canyondrifter
good job getting a fair amount of action from what felt like a parade race...

It was a nice.clean cool parade;)

Bren, mate,.do not surrender,.sony Will fix.things sooner or later! i.had three disconnects over seven seasons and two in the last three races... things will improve!

Back