<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a nice.clean cool parade;)

Bren, mate,.do not surrender,.sony Will fix.things sooner or later! i.had three disconnects over seven seasons and two in the last three races... things will improve!

I hope, I just don't want to cause crashes :L

For the Halloween Special next week, I wonder if we'll be doing a night race on SSR5.

The series this year is great guys, and my 1st. i'd be happy if you'll have me back next year. but two questions, after this season finishes, how long break 'til the next one and 2nd, when GT6 comes out, will we continue with GT5 or start again with 6?

Not sure myself, Rolo calls all the shots .

I think this is the last for us in gt5 .

Perhaps another one make in gt6 would be a good way to get started while we figure out specs and testing for a new btcc season

I think that we'll be continuing with GT6 for next season. It will probably take a little while to figure out how to best run the season, especially if there are changes in the way in which lobbies can be hosted. There will probably be practice races going on though.

The series this year is great guys, and my 1st. i'd be happy if you'll have me back next year. but two questions, after this season finishes, how long break 'til the next one and 2nd, when GT6 comes out, will we continue with GT5 or start again with 6?

I'd give it at least 2 weeks to a month before the first GT6 season will start.

Also, it'll be a dead cert that we will continue in GT6 with a new season once it's released. Our current schedule would take us to December 5th, a day before release.

That's pretty good timing if you ask me ...Lol...I'm sure that gt6 will prove to be an interesting start to our btcc racing as it will be a bunch of new cars on a new physics engine running on new tracks...even the usual tracks will be slightly different to run on considering the upgrades...so it will take people a little while to work out the best tunes for their individual cars...so a stock race sounds like the easiest way to begin...but personally I like the challenge of setting up a car from scratch...it makes it more of a rewarding experience when you win or do well...knowing it's your setup...

I prefer the one makes; levels the playing field and gives you a better indication of where you are in terms of pace compared to others.

Depending on the regulations for the next series this will probably be my last in BTCC.

At the end of the day both types of races have their strengths and weaknesses....non tuned cars all the same shows driver ability and tuned cars shows adaptability and insight to a higher degree.besides...I love it when I can outdrive someone using a wheel whilst I'm on the pad...alot harder to do with equal cars but sometimes it's possible...

I can confirm the first series on GT6 will be one-make. This will probably begin in January.

We're all gonna need a bit of time after release to unlock cars and build up cash and whatnot. Plus I'm not gonna have much serious testing time until after Christmas.

I can confirm the first series on GT6 will be one-make. This will probably begin in January.

We're all gonna need a bit of time after release to unlock cars and build up cash and whatnot. Plus I'm not gonna have much serious testing time until after Christmas.

If it's tuning prohibited, then I would be interested.

Guys i've trying to understand a thing in the race we had... can someone explain me how it was possible for street king to outgun me after smashing on the pit entrywall... is there a great acceleration advantage in using manual gearing?

Guys i've trying to understand a thing in the race we had... can someone explain me how it was possible for street king to outgun me after smashing on the pit entrywall... is there a great acceleration advantage in using manual gearing?

You may have needed an oil change, but there is only a slight advantage

Well I've just pre ordered gt 6 anniversary edition.so I'll be starting with 20 cars plus 5 extra precision cars...I can't wait...should make completing the offline part of the game easier and faster...

You may have needed an oil change, but there is only a slight advantage

Yeah I kinda agree that if you needed an oil change and if you needed to take avoiding action to miss him that could have scrubbed off some of your acceleration....combined would allow him to outgun you

Well I've just pre ordered gt 6 anniversary edition.so I'll be starting with 20 cars plus 5 extra precision cars...I can't wait...should make completing the offline part of the game easier and faster...

Had mine pre-ordered for a while now...can't wait

@Ian...the bhp restrictions, not a fan of it

@Ian...the bhp restrictions, not a fan of it

Fair enough. :) I understand why we have it. We can't have a ballast increase on tuning prohibited so it's a BHP decrease.... We need some help keeping up with the fast guys. :lol:

I've not got GT6 pre-ordered yet, I'll be getting it though and I can't wait to have a new challenge again. Learning the new physics and how best to tune the cars will be fun.

Not a fan of any restrictions, even ballast. The faster guys shouldn't be punished for winning. Its up tot he rest to improve to be able to beat them.

Beating a car with less power than yours doesn't exactly show if your improving any.....

Not a fan of any restrictions, even ballast. The faster guys shouldn't be punished for winning. Its up tot he rest to improve to be able to beat them.

Beating a car with less power than yours doesn't exactly show if your improving any.....

True, I understand where you're coming from, but I'd be looking at it the other way too....if I was running with a HP decrease, I'd be grinning from ear to ear if I was able to achieve a good finish. I love being thee underdog and still finishing well. :D

Ballast has been used in the real BTCC for years now. Seems to be widely accepted.

The success penalties are jus to make the championship more competitive , makes the pts spread around a bit more and it opens up a few podium spots for others .

BTCC has improved a lot since i joined in season 2 , the quality of drivers has improved a whole lot and existing drivers have also improved a lot .

Its all a learning curve , i dont think i got fast until about 1.5 years of playing the game

I dunno. It would get very predictable all with the same hp. You could almost call the overall winner after a few weeks. I like the equalizing effect a handicap brings. Should make it close right up until the end. The faster guys should still prevail.

I'd say the opportunities in this are significantly more equal than in the normal BTCC. And no-one complains (much :sly:) about that.

canyondrifter

Extra precision cars?

I dunno. It would get very predictable all with the same hp. You could almost call the overall winner after a few weeks. I like the equalizing effect a handicap brings. Should make it close right up until the end. The faster guys should still prevail.

I'd say the opportunities in this are significantly more equal than in the normal BTCC. And no-one complains (much :sly:) about that.

Yeah, I suppose you don't want it turning into the one man show that is Formula 1

Back