<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you can. There's more than a cars width between the barriers and white line at quite a lot of the corners. My memory says there is but i maybe wrong.

Btw canyon your inbox is full

try again I just deleted some of them

White line rule. There are a couple of kerbs (in particular) Turns 1 and 2 where you can gain advantage by going all 4 wheels over. Everywhere else though you can't gain time by cutting really.

yeah I forgot about turn 1 and 2 sorry...mind you if you get airborn from those high curbs it tends to ruin your laptime anyway

White line rule. There are a couple of kerbs (in particular) Turns 1 and 2 where you can gain advantage by going all 4 wheels over. Everywhere else though you can't gain time by cutting really.
Turns out there is no white line at Tokyo :dunce: I was wrong.

Yep two inside the red/white rumblestrips 👍

Had a few laps offline while checking the track boundaries. The gearing is much better suited to this circuit. Feels good. Should be some cracking races. Will be a cruel one for the handicaps though. Lots of straight sections. Won't be easy to defend like Cape Ring was.

I expect great beautiful races. I just hope psn will allow us to race them from start to finish...

In our tests psn id still very unstable... :(

Had a few laps offline while checking the track boundaries. The gearing is much better suited to this circuit. Feels good. Should be some cracking races. Will be a cruel one for the handicaps though. Lots of straight sections. Won't be easy to defend like Cape Ring was.
Awww man defending around here will be hard but then so will attacking...who is going to be brave on the brakes?

Not sure I feel like racing Tokyo... I hate racing it at the best of times, forget with less Bhp due to a performance penalty and in already very low Bhp cars..

Time trialing it is fun but racing it in anything other than GT spec cars for me is no fun.

Sorry if this seems selfish or any other variation of the word but nowadays I only race for the fun of racing. If I don't see the fun in it I won't do it, sorry.

I'm quite shocked that we're racing it again already. We raced here last season.

Perhaps next time we do track voting, we could exclude the tracks used in the previous season to prevent regurgitating the same old tracks each season.

it was a great place to race last season, and at least on the test races we made it'll be a wonderful round, close, with loads of passes and fights

Well most likely do some laps tomorrow...
But for now, I bid you goodnight whilst the GTPlanet update takes place...

And whilst I go and fetch my fence that's just fallen over (this UK storm is not at all bad in my mind, until my fence fell over)! :P

Well most likely do some laps tomorrow...
But for now, I bid you goodnight whilst the GTPlanet update takes place...

And whilst I go and fetch my fence that's just fallen over (this UK storm is not at all bad in my mind, until my fence fell over)! :P

On my old work phone gtplanet is now uber slow... :(

I'm so damn concerned with this psn issues... Me, bren, ian and andy all somehow had problems, disconnections or lag... That is 1/3 of the usual grid... And all started since 2 weeks ago and wenty worst after the 22october update...

Anyone has a clue about this?

I'm so damn concerned with this psn issues... Me, bren, ian and andy all somehow had problems, disconnections or lag... That is 1/3 of the usual grid... And all started since 2 weeks ago and wenty worst after the 22october update...

hey mate, i had a few laps after i got back from work, i got a 1;53.3 :D

I think that my problem lies with my ISP, although I can't be 100%.

Does anyone suffer any PSN error messages?

Hopefully when the PS4 is launched, the PS3 servers will become much quieter and we'll get less trouble.

Rolo - I thought that the track boundaries at Tokyo last season was basically wall to wall. Unless I was mistaken.

Rolo - I thought that the track boundaries at Tokyo last season was basically wall to wall. Unless I was mistaken.
I thought this too. That's how I was running it. Wall to wall at least makes it easier to steward.

Personally I can't see why it would need track limits. Turn 2 isn't a good one to cut anyway and turn 1 will be a large stewarding task because it's very easy to either slightly cut the painted kerb on the inside or if you miss the apex it's possible to get all 4 wheels onto the painted kerb on the exit.

Besides turn 1, most of the kerbs will lose us time.

When weezy happened to be host bren would istant disconnect and i would get error 283 for a couple of times b4 getting in and tyhen having no issues

hey mate, i had a few laps after i got back from work, i got a 1;53.3 :D

Don't u dare to disconnect bren :D we need a triple podium, else we'll have nothing to fight for lol

Yeah i agree, better going wall to wall, simpler and i do not see a great advantage in using some extra part of the curbs; they are actually a life saver in close pack

With the disconnects this season, it's going to be really awkward for some people to finish in what should be their correct position in the championship. It's so frustrating.

Brendon has previously suffered the most and if I were him I would've given up and thrown the playstation out of the window. I don't have the patience. Lol

With the PSN problems that I have right now, I can appreciate how frustrating it has been for others when they get disconnected. :( I think that Sony really screwed up with the 4.50 firmware update and they need to find a fix.

Back