<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope they fixed PSN, due to thier messing up i wasted the only few minutes i had for trying the track yesterdAy :(

I had a best of low 1.24. And was just starting to get to uinderstand the track that i think will be surprsingly good for racing i think we used it in season3.

Race should be good , not many overtaking places but i think the pack should be close

Great i'm 2 seconds off and will have just a few minutes of pre race test :( oh well guess i should start getting used to this

And i hope sony fixed whatever issue they are having

Great i'm 2 seconds off and will have just a few minutes of pre race test :( oh well guess i should start getting used to this

And i hope sony fixed whatever issue they are having

Tight track, difficult to pass. You have opportunities in the races.

Lol at that :)

Btw the lasty corner is a place where a tap or shunt can send you in the box by accident... What if it happens out of pit window? Would one be able to continue w/o having to pit again at a later time? (Hope i explained what i mean)

Lol at that :)

Btw the lasty corner is a place where a tap or shunt can send you in the box by accident... What if it happens out of pit window? Would one be able to continue w/o having to pit again at a later time? (Hope i explained what i mean)

I have put myself in the pits alot of times on that corner when doing other cape rings :P

You still need to pit in the window. If you end up pitting outside of it then it's your bad, and you may or may not get a penalty for it, depending on the circumstances.

Obviously don't go shoving people into the pits either, because that will be a penalty!

You still need to pit in the window. If you end up pitting outside of it then it's your bad, and you may or may not get a penalty for it, depending on the circumstances.

Obviously don't go shoving people into the pits either, because that will be a penalty!

yeah thats fair :P

Morning guys,

Well, I'm not at all prepared for the race tonight - not done any laps yet and the wife wants to go out for the day... So will most likely be back at 5 where I will have to work rather hard at this! :lol:

So, don't expect too much from me here!

Morning guys,

Well, I'm not at all prepared for the race tonight - not done any laps yet and the wife wants to go out for the day... So will most likely be back at 5 where I will have to work rather hard at this! :lol:

So, don't expect too much from me here!

We same then, lets see what we can do for humberside :P

Not expecting much today, what with the Race 1 penalty and difficulty in overtaking. As long as it's all clean. :)

Just try to get good pts Scania and no crashes lol , no need for wins or podiums all the time , its a long season .

Just try to get good pts Scania and no crashes lol , no need for wins or podiums all the time , its a long season .

Skeng, don't you worry... I will get us the points but without the crashes! :lol:

My advice for this track is this...stay on the track because even the slightest off Will cost you a huge amount.the chicane is a killer if you get it wrong.and the final box left can be insane if you get a tire on the grass on the left as you approach it so be carefully how hard you push coming up to that corner...but 1:22.3 is doable....

Race pace will be 23s for sure high 22s for some lucky ones .

Hoping for some results like last week , top 6 in each race

Hey mate do not worry about results, points and such... Race for the pleasure of it or if you feel unwilling to i'll have no problem with it.

I'm rooting for ya mate! If you feel like sharing it my pm is always there for you :)

Back