<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With PS4 round the corner maybe Sony bunged Rockstar a backhander to write some sort of PS3 breaking code into the software. Kill as many PS3s as possible before Christmas to try and boost sales of PS4s at launch.

And to add that elvis is alive, obama is a reptilian, chemtrails are poisoning billions of people ecc ecc :nervous:

Funny you should say that. I noticed significant freezing/disconnection problems following the 1.03 patch. Even when I was playing GT5. All the hype surrounding it and I think the GTAV online was a massive fail anyway. So I've since deleted all the GTAV game data/files and have not had any problems since.

With PS4 round the corner maybe Sony bunged Rockstar a backhander to write some sort of PS3 breaking code into the software. Kill as many PS3s as possible before Christmas to try and boost sales of PS4s at launch.

Dam n I'm glad I don't have gta 5...Lol it seems odd that there are such issues but I don't think Sony are that cruel to make a console destroying game...

And to add that elvis is alive, obama is a reptilian, chemtrails are poisoning billions of people ecc ecc :nervous:

Maybe red has been abducted by aliens and just can't admit it....lol
Actually that might explain why he is so Damn fast...lol

lol hi guys how are you? :) Quick question, is your left front tyre degrading quicker than your front right, or is it just me?

Improved my personal best to 1:41.359 after pounding round for close to 20 laps. The tyres seem to fall off a performance cliff after around 5 laps and are good for about 2 good hot laps depending on technique and aggression.

Not able to make Thursday again :(

Going back to Gta I've not really had any problems, apart from losing my player and cars.
Oh and money and guns :(
There was stories about L A Noire another rock star game.

The game was making the newer Ps3 chips burn out, guess there a reason behind my old 60 gb ps3 being so loud with the fans going round.

Here something I found on it.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/05/19/ps3-users-report-la-noire-overheating-issues-rockstar-and-sony/

Makes me think Red_Leader maybe on to something, but if we all go out and buy a ps4.

Will GT7 really take 2 years, last time they said that it was more like 3 years?

Rob - your suggestion of Sony making a deal with Rockstar has been mentioned elsewhere and although it would be incredibly underhand it's a huge coincedence. Why would anyone repair an old PS3 when the PS4 is only weeks away.....although I'd repair my PS3 so that I can play GT6. :)

Rockstar have failed to deliver a simple multiplayer GTA V experience and it's a massive shame. It could/should have been epic.

On the gta 5 thing I think it's less likely that Sony would allow a games developer to kill its console simply because it will cost Sony mega with so many consoles still under warranty.and with the economy still in the pan how many people can afford to go out and buy the ps4 when their ps3 blows up ? I can't...nor can most of my friends...so I think it's just a conspiracy theory...

no training for me it seems there's some psn issues in europe... also the laps were depressing to say the least... the stupid jump glitches way too often for decent competitive racing.

i guess this race will be even worse than last one for me

It's causing a lot of accidents. I am actually considering switching the version of Cape Ring to South because of it, but I'm not sure. It may be a good idea to.

I think the track should be changed , a bit late i know and close to race day but we want a safe good race and I dont think cape periph will give us that .

What do you guys think ?

If the landing is bad, then a track change wouldn't be a bad idea, although I feel sorry for anyone that voted for it. It's very late to be changing the track too.

Sometimes the jump isn't a problem, but certain cars react badly to it.

in my experience it's just glitched 1 time out of 3 even if you take it 100% straight and proper it'll crash land you no clue why

in my experience it's just glitched 1 time out of 3 even if you take it 100% straight and proper it'll crash land you no clue why

Yeah it really is truly random. I went over it, snapped right randomly then speared off left... it's a recipe for chaos. Rob is crashing basically every other lap.

I know it's late Ian, very late, but it's better to find it out now then Race 1 on Thursday when I get hundreds of complaints about it then.

I'd rather a track change than chaos, I'm not against the change, I just agree that the notice is very short. It's a shame that others didn't pick up on the problem and mention it sooner.

I could have told you the stupid jump was going to cause problems :P.

I may or may not make it this week but next week I should so it better be a good track!

Back