<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good to see a different track in there.

Wasn't the best points haul from me but was consistent so i'll take it.

This season is gonna be super close , i can predict it going down to the final round , possibly final race .

Good to see a different track in there.

Wasn't the best points haul from me but was consistent so i'll take it.
Yeah, a good solid score. Almost as much as the Humberside B team and there were 2 of them! We'll get up to second in the Teams next week.

Stole a lead lap every race xD, and tied with points with Ian lol :P also Humberside 1&2 :D

And nobody is happier about the Humberside 1-2 than me! :D

This season is gonna be super close , i can predict it going down to the final round , possibly final race .

Yes, saying that the Top 4 are all within 8 points of each other... Just gotta do the best I can for Race 1 (with all that ballast), then hopefully loose most (if not all) of it for Race 2 and try and get a win.. Then Race 3 will most likely end up with a good amount of ballast. Which then will cause high ballast for after all of that...

Yes, saying that the Top 4 are all within 8 points of each other... Just gotta do the best I can for Race 1 (with all that ballast), then hopefully loose most (if not all) of it for Race 2 and try and get a win.. Then Race 3 will most likely end up with a good amount of ballast. Which then will cause high ballast for after all of that...
Please stop saying ballast! :lol: There is no ballast (weight penalty) involved. It is a hp handicap/penalty.

Those hp penalties were surely felt on the long straight .

Dont really race cape ring tracks but not really worried , just need good pts all season .

Yeah mate, and I will be pushing to join you guys up there! If my PsN allows me to sign on :c

Dont really race cape ring tracks but not really worried , just need good pts all season .

Cape ring is quite high speed, you will feel it here also :/

Just realised that the handicaps carry over from last weeks races. I though we all started a fresh each week.

Yeah it's based on the top 5 in the championship in between weeks. It should hopefully make things wide open.

I was definitely suffering when I was 20 hp down.

Put in 6 qually laps, 1:43.1, 1:43.0, 1:41.8, 1:41.5, 1:41.4, 1:41.3... Don't know wether its good or bad, but i restarted before every laps

Edit: 1:40.8 But qually pace is only good for qually ill do long run in about 20

Last edited:
I'm calling it ballast, so shhh! ;)
Can we not come up with some sort or acronym that actually means what it means?

What about PPR? (PP Restriction)

E.g. "Maaaan, that PPR was killing me on the straights! I felt like a BTCC 330i" :lol:

E.g. "Maaaan, that PPR was killing me on the straights! I felt like a BTCC 330i" :lol:

Na man I just ran a PPR and it felt like a ship accelorating

Qually pace - about 1:40.7 (1st - 26.119, 2nd - 34.752, 3rd - 39.870)
Race pace - 1:41.3, 1:41.5, 1:41.7, 1:42.4, 1:42.7, 1:42.3, 1:42.8, 1:42.8 then i pit, so I am done for now, let me know your times

First test at Cape Ring Periphery gave me a 1:41.782 personal best. It's not been one of my strongest tracks and I might be a bit harsh on my tyres.

LOL....that's epic. Can remember you guys complaining about your straight line speed. I'll be on later to put some laps in and run my car in.

Looking at the schedule it's a tight finish ending the day before the release GT6!

Pretty decent numbers still knocking about with the BTCC crew, so guessing the interest is gonna be quite high in the first series on GT6.

Hoping I can blag a spot if there are spaces left after the current drives get priority ;)

I am looking forward to this track, mid 40s for me at the moment, done 20 qually laps and 2 8 lap race runs.and rolo reserve me a gt6 spot please!

Thanks for the race lads i really enjoyed it, cant wait for the next one. Congrats to you all :) (ps, can you add me on GTPlanet please, DirtyNurbKing58 Thanks :)

Back