<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello guys,sorry I missed the race but my new bluray was delivered to the wrong house...luckily I drove past a guy's shop who repairs ps3' s so fingers crossed he gets the part before Thursday....I'll let rolo know by say 5 pm Thursday if I can make it...that should give him a bit of time to get one of the reserve drivers in my place for one of my fav tracks....I've got my fingers crossed that I get it back by Thursday.....

Put some laps in last night...best was a 1:41.6xx but only managed it once. Rest of laps in the 1:42.1xx/2xx.

Haven't quite got the turn before the long right hander figured out properly and the one after the jump. If I can get into the 1:41's consistently i'll be happy

It is a tricky circuit but should be good fun. my best lap was 1.41.8 but im getting low consistent 1.42 but im pretty sure i can find an extra tenth or two by thursday

I put in one or 2 laps just, still in 1:40.7ish, but on tyres 5 or 6+ laps old, be careful... On the chicanes here it is really easy to lose it!

Haven't made a single lap yet been busy, and now i got some weird weekness upon me, heads spinning, no strenght, legs hurting... Yet no fever at all.

I wonder what is it, if it won't be gone in a few days i'll get to the docto, haven't seen him once in the ast 6 years lol

Haven't made a single lap yet been busy, and now i got some weird weekness upon me, heads spinning, no strenght, legs hurting... Yet no fever at all.

I wonder what is it, if it won't be gone in a few days i'll get to the docto, haven't seen him once in the ast 6 years lol

Haven't ran a single lap yet, been too busy. So, I better start getting the laps in soon! :P

Hoping to see you guys tomorrow, and get better please karsten :). Its looking good for me, but not putting many more laps in now so!

I've done a few laps, but I've still got PSN problems.

I don't know how/why I managed to stay connected on Thursday, but I keep getting disconnected again. I can manage about 3 laps and then the PSN signs me out, so I can't really do any pracitce. It takes me a few minutes to set up my wheel and then I get disconnected quickly so I just can't be bothered with the hassle until it's sorted. :(

I'm working on the problem, but Sony are not being helpful.

when will you be online i just disconnected :P got a 42.6 but i'm very incostant in times and tires degrade fast along with my times

when will you be online i just disconnected :P got a 42.6 but i'm very incostant in times and tires degrade fast along with my times

Tomorrow night if i can, but nice mate just use gradual throttle and break for tyres but keep it up mate

Quite a strange story this one about gta...

I'll try to switch back on the driving line and see if my times get a bit better... Are you guys too losing half a second every 2 laps?

I think that tyre wear is harsh on this track Rolo, so I wouldn't worry too much, it will get us all to some extent. It will make the pit strategy more important. 👍

The potential gta5 problem is worrying and a quick Google does show an awful lot of cases. You wouldn't expect software to be the cause of hardware failure, but there is something odd going on. My problems started following 1.03, game freezing while loading and during playing. I've also had sound issues while playing too. To be honest, I've put the game away, I don't want to risk it.

Gta does freeze a lot. , im kinda bored of the game now . Online doesnt grab me and im almost finished the story mode

Gta does freeze a lot. , im kinda bored of the game now . Online doesnt grab me and im almost finished the story mode

I can see why, although I'm quite enjoying online some of it is pretty tedious but it kills the time pretty well

5 and a half weeks till PS4 and 6 and a half till GT6, I'm quite happy to just mess about on there till then :)

Online definitely doesn't grab me. I mean it was a good idea but it's not easy to put into practice. You spend far too much time sitting around in lobbies to gain enough people to do jobs with.

The potential gta5 problem is worrying and a quick Google does show an awful lot of cases. You wouldn't expect software to be the cause of hardware failure, but there is something odd going on. My problems started following 1.03, game freezing while loading and during playing. I've also had sound issues while playing too. To be honest, I've put the game away, I don't want to risk it.
Funny you should say that. I noticed significant freezing/disconnection problems following the 1.03 patch. Even when I was playing GT5. All the hype surrounding it and I think the GTAV online was a massive fail anyway. So I've since deleted all the GTAV game data/files and have not had any problems since.

With PS4 round the corner maybe Sony bunged Rockstar a backhander to write some sort of PS3 breaking code into the software. Kill as many PS3s as possible before Christmas to try and boost sales of PS4s at launch.

Back