<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@scania: i'll try to go on a bit more but if things go on like this i'll call quit, i guess you can understand, you pulled out from last race last season, and this is not what i was expecting after an awful last season (save last 2 races).

Look, all I can do is offer moral support. You're one of the most experienced drivers on the team - we just need to unlock your pace!

And the last round at Tokyo last Season, I didn't pull out.. I disconnected for Race 3 and couldn't get back in!

You pulled out in other races iirc.

About the pace i guess that's just it, i'm that second, second and half slower on all tracks with all cars 4ome odd race i may be a lil closer to top but never competitive enough.

It's been like this all seasons so i should start to cope with it lol

Not your fault at all bren, i should have seen it coming and staied on the outside...

and concerning lag it's noone's fault i'm just upset it happened to me after two races like that. Didn't need iit at all.

@scania: i'll try to go on a bit more but if things go on like this i'll call quit, i guess you can understand, you pulled out from last race last season, and this is not what i was expecting after an awful last season (save last 2 races).

Had lots of expectations and enthusiasm, all extinguished now.hope next week things will get better..

i just feel a bit bad that I caused 2 of your accidents :s but neither was purposeful

Look, all I can do is offer moral support. You're one of the most experienced drivers on the team - we just need to unlock your pace!

And the last round at Tokyo last Season, I didn't pull out.. I disconnected for Race 3 and couldn't get back in!

Yeah, got Skengs consistency, Kars experience, My outright speed and mentalness, and your a good leader :P

You pulled out in other races iirc.

About the pace i guess that's just it, i'm that second, second and half slower on all tracks with all cars 4ome odd race i may be a lil closer to top but never competitive enough.

It's been like this all seasons so i should start to cope with it lol

tips -
1) If your next to someone down a straight, break early, unless you KNOW you can outbreak them. I made a lot of over takes at T1 at GVS, because I break 25metres later and have a wider apex.
2) Use outside of car view, can help with knowing how close you are to cars.
3) Break early and don't take risks.
4) keep being consistent :P

Thanks for the racing yesterday guys, it was fun and frustrating all at the same time. :lol: We certainly got the season off to a bang.

Well done to Scania, two wins, what a start to the season. 👍

I had a nice little race with Strawman, I think it was race 2, it was a tough little battle between us and I enjoyed it. I'm not sure what Andy's tyre's were like, but I was certainly giving mine some abuse.

Strawman and myself went for a late pitstop (race 1 I think) in an attempt to get the extra point for leading a lap....I'm not sure who got it though as at the begining of lap 7 we were alongside each other on the line. It would be interesting to know who got the point, I have the feeling that we were very close. :lol:

Considering that I felt slow and was only lapping in 06's during practice before the race, I did better than I expected. I'm still puzzled as to why I'm so slow though, I keep blaming the car...the track....a leaf on the track....basically anything but myself. I have dusted off the book of racing driver excuses and I plan to use them all this season. :)

I felt sorry for Karsten getting lag shunted on the hairpin, that's without a doubt massive bad luck and even though I got hit too, in comparison I was lucky. I hope that the next race goes much better for you Karsten, you deserve some good luck following yesterday's drama.

I'm looking forward to the track reveal. Hopefully it's a good'un.

When you spun off trying to avoid Brendon, you were lucky not to cannon into the side of me but only clip my right rear.

Did my best to avoid you too,, it was the only thing i succeeded into yesterday.

Could have tried to dig the inside while sliding but would have been even more dangerous

Kinda curious about tomorrow's track announcement.

More than for the upcoming race for trying to figure out what track people voted... Laguna was a great surprise for i would have never considered it for such close racing serie

Kinda curious about tomorrow's track announcement.

More than for the upcoming race for trying to figure out what track people voted... Laguna was a great surprise for i would have never considered it for such close racing serie

Its all down to personal preference really when it comes to track choice.

For me; I hate GVS but knew it would make it in.

GVS is not to technical so the slower drivers can generally put up a decent fight, Laguna tho is far more technical imo so the faster drivers get away easier and the field is more spread out

^^Not only that, GVS is more popular/common and therefore people are generally better at it. I don't race Laguna much.

^^Not only that, GVS is more popular/common and therefore people are generally better at it. I don't race Laguna much.

Yep, you have GVE aswell so like you say, you would have run on the grand valley tracks a lot more and improved quite a lot

My initial experience on Laguna was not a good one so I never had the motivation to run there which is a shame.

Laguna/Tokyo/Madrid/London were all tracks I struggled with!

Can I enter as a reserve?
My number would be #91. Do I have to choose a concrete colour or team or something?

Yep, you have GVE aswell so like you say, you would have run on the grand valley tracks a lot more and improved quite a lot

My initial experience on Laguna was not a good one so I never had the motivation to run there which is a shame.

Laguna/Tokyo/Madrid/London were all tracks I struggled with!

Those are 3 of my best tracks, but I hate Madrid lol

Can I enter as a reserve?
My number would be #91. Do I have to choose a concrete colour or team or something?

Certainly :)

You can enter yourself with a team/entry name, but you don't have to, and if you don't I'll just list you as 'Privateer'. 👍

I prefer madrid reverse , only reverse track i like .

I just find that with our sprint race format , tracks like madrid and monaco dont work very well .

I find Madrid doesn't flow, corners feel out of places, yet i love Tokyo, even though my mates say its horrible and don't flow lol

rolo912011
Certainly :)

You can enter yourself with a team/entry name, but you don't have to, and if you don't I'll just list you as 'Privateer'. 👍

I'll enter as privateer 👍

Results from Grand Valley Speedway:

Race 1:

1. Scaniabebe
2. Street-King-07
3. rolo912011
4. Weezy_7
5. skengdigi
6. Glen-Alz-81
7. Mrbrendon999
8. matty-bacon
9. Strawman__Andy
10. PleaseD1e
11. True-blue-8
12. karsten_beoulve (warning)

Fastest Lap: rolo912011 - 2:03.946
Lap Leaders: Street-King-07, Scaniabebe, Glen-Alz-81, Strawman__Andy, Mrbrendon999

Race 2:

1. skengdigi (465 PP)
2. rolo912011 (461 PP)
3. Glen-Alz-81
4. PleaseD1e
5. Strawman__Andy
6. Weezy_7 (463 PP)
7. Mrbrendon999
8. Street-King-07 (459 PP)
9. True-blue-8
10. Scaniabebe (457 PP)
11. matty-bacon
12. karsten_beoulve

Fastest Lap: skengdigi - 2:04.405
Pole Position: Strawman__Andy
Lap Leaders: rolo912011, Strawman__Andy, skengdigi, Glen-Alz-81, Mrbrendon999

Race 3:

1. Scaniabebe
2. Street-King-07
3. rolo912011 (459 PP)
4. matty-bacon
5. Weezy_7
6. skengdigi (457 PP)
7. PleaseD1e (463 PP)
8. Mrbrendon999
9. Glen-Alz-81 (461 PP)
10. karsten_beoulve
11. True-blue-8
12. Strawman__Andy (465 PP, warning)

Fastest Lap: Street-King-07 - 2:04.255
Lap Leaders: Scaniabebe, Mrbrendon999

---------​

I'm putting in the PP penalties for each race so we can get a rough idea for how the handicap system is working.

Points up shortly.

Last edited:
Latest Points:​

Drivers' Points:

m6j1.png

Teams' Points:

dpb2.png

Independents' Points:

nz92.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Cape Ring Periphery (24/10/13)

Laps: TBA

Pit Window: TBA

---

Race 1 Grid:

1. MCR-Hako
(GSG_91_F1)
2. CptMadBean
3. GTP_PaulMac
4. canyondrifter
5. Red_Leader
6. karsten_beoulve
(True-blue-8)
7. Strawman__Andy
8. matty-bacon
9. Mrbrendon999
10. PleaseD1e
11. Glen-Alz-81
12. Weezy_7 (465 PP)
13. skengdigi (463 PP)
14. Street-King-07 (461 PP)
15. Scaniabebe (459 PP)
16. rolo912011 (457 PP)

All information now up 👍

First time I have ever led the standings in BTCC! :cheers:

The next round will be at Cape Ring Periphery. 👍

Cape Ring Periph?!? :eek: Not even sure which one that is.

Good show rolo. A triple podium finish is impressive! 👍

Back