<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In Rolo's lounge right now and rattled of a few test laps. My personal best of 2:04.921 is likely to be beaten by some of the faster drivers.

Only 2:05.6 for me so far for me, but should be in the 2:04's by Thursday. Will give it another go on Wednesday.

GVS is one of my least favourites (only run it in this series); taking a bit longer to get used to it again.

Well, got the best time of the day from me at 2:05.673..
Watch out, I'm catching! ;)

Your still a second off from Skeng. Rolo and I look like his biggest rivals unless Brendon pops a surprise.

Seems i'm around a sec slower, not too bad for being my first laps wo racing line... 1 second over such a long track doesn't sound too bad, might be able to do well in r2 when hp penalties will trigger
Still stuck at 2.05.585 best, i think i can improve to 5.1 but i'm not yet very costant

Not going to be able to make it this week; going out on Thursday night. Gutted because GVS was one of my votes. Have good pace there too.

Not going to be able to make it this week; going out on Thursday night. Gutted because GVS was one of my votes. Have good pace there too.

Gutted mate...could have done with your points for the teams championship.,

My car still isn't fully run in; stuck at 241bhp for the moment. Don't think i'll get a chance to run anymore laps till Thursday so i'll have to pick up peoples lines during the race.

I'm still having connection woes. I get about 5 minutes before disconnecting. :( the most I've had is 30 minutes.

I've done a reset on the system tonight and reconfigured the modem but I don't hold out much hope. Sony weren't all that helpful, they responded to my email but didn't answer my question, they just asked me to call their support line which is a premium number. Although it's only 4ppm from a landline it's going to be much more from my mobile.

Hopefully the reset has helped, I'll find out soon.

Cool, thanks Red. Will be nice to rock the Pirtek livery one last time on GT5 :).

Tomorrow night I gotta be somewhere at 7.30 but if Race 1 starts at 7 on the dot, I can do it. Doubtful though given the usual connection problems certain individuals continually have.

2 04s on the 8th lap , your tire wear is unreal

I didnt think i could improve after lap 2 , never ran more than 2 laps to try but thats how the tire wear looked

Little inconsistent but over 8 laps - 2:05.1, 2:04.9, 2:04.8, 2:10.1, 2:05.1, 2:04.4, 2:04.1, 2:04.3...

With tire wear fast? Fronzini for the win! :embarrassed:

After seeing the times i can only say "go on i'll cover your back mate"

Any one online now practicin, what track r we racing at?

Grand Valley Speedway is the first round. It was going to be at Laguna Seca last week but several couldn't make it so it was postponed.

I haven't had any practice. My recent connection issues have been more of a concern to me. I have had a slight improvement today but it still disconnects me from the PSN. I've done everything possible at my end to improve things and I've complained to Sony and my ISP.

I'll try gt5 tomorrow daytime and cross my fingers for a further improvement.

I don't get any lag, just an instant disconnect.

With tire wear fast? Fronzini for the win! :embarrassed:

After seeing the times i can only say "go on i'll cover your back mate"

As i said "inconsistent" i rarely am on it, but when i am that turns up. And i would rather us both win, then just me :)

Little inconsistent but over 8 laps - 2:05.1, 2:04.9, 2:04.8, 2:10.1, 2:05.1, 2:04.4, 2:04.1, 2:04.3...
With an untimed out lap aswell that actually makes 9 laps! :odd: Which equates to just under 19 minutes on a single set of tyres with the last few laps being the fastest of all!?! Are you sure you weren't lapping offline? Or with the lobby settings wrongly configured?

Back