<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thinking about it, and do time trial pretty ok wo RL, but i'm a bit concerned about rear ending the front car when really close or using different approaches to the turns... I'll give it a try when next track will be announced
Today :)
Also bren i too never use brake and gas at the same time lol

LOlL Karsten...you really wanna know the next track.

Who said it would be revealed today.....:sly:

I was thinking about it, and do time trial pretty ok wo RL, but i'm a bit concerned about rear ending the front car when really close or using different approaches to the turns... I'll give it a try when next track will be announced
Today :)
Also bren i too never use brake and gas at the same time lol

Its why i rarely break directly behind people, Looks like I am diving, but I am just avoiding a crash xD

great! thanks m8, can you please inform me of when i am able to race? thanks :)

When one of the full-time drivers can't make it on a particular week. Keep an eye on the thread to see if anyone pulls out. 👍

What will your car number be?

Round 1 will now be at Grand Valley Speedway. 👍

When one of the full-time drivers can't make it on a particular week. Keep an eye on the thread to see if anyone pulls out. 👍

What will your car number be?

Round 1 will now be at Grand Valley Speedway. 👍

Woot GVS :)

2.05.585 quite a lot faster than a few laps before... now i'm getting used of no racing line lol

glad to hear it! up for a few laps now or you'll just rest?

Also i tried to make some video editing on one of the laps i did while training before, a pretti slow 2.06.2 but an interetsing video ti look at i guess :)

http://youtu.be/oylZwLSqi4Y

take a look guys and tell me your thoughts. BTW is the youtube embedding here broken?

glad to hear it! up for a few laps now or you'll just rest?

Also i tried to make some video editing on one of the laps i did while training before, a pretti slow 2.06.2 but an interetsing video ti look at i guess :)

http://youtu.be/oylZwLSqi4Y

take a look guys and tell me your thoughts. BTW is the youtube embedding here broken?

Not bad lines mate, little scruffy but looks very good!

Wish I took my usual Pirtek scheme now.. :grumpy: To celebrate Jordans championship.

I'm getting some issues with the PSN. It keeps signing me out randomly, it doesn't matter what game I'm playing and as far as I can tell my internet connection seems to be fine. Dowload/upload speeds are normal and no problems with my PC. I was blaming GTA5 and the extra load that's on the network, but I don't see anyone else suffering the same problem as me.

I don't know what the error code is yet, it doesn't stay on screen long enough but I'll try and write it down. I've tried both GTA and MW3 tonight with the same issue on both games. No lag that I'm aware of.

Hopefully I can find the answer before Thursday. :(

I'm getting some issues with the PSN. It keeps signing me out randomly, it doesn't matter what game I'm playing and as far as I can tell my internet connection seems to be fine. Dowload/upload speeds are normal and no problems with my PC. I was blaming GTA5 and the extra load that's on the network, but I don't see anyone else suffering the same problem as me.

I don't know what the error code is yet, it doesn't stay on screen long enough but I'll try and write it down. I've tried both GTA and MW3 tonight with the same issue on both games. No lag that I'm aware of.

Hopefully I can find the answer before Thursday. :(

Tried reseting Ps to default after backing up games?

I'm getting some issues with the PSN. It keeps signing me out randomly, it doesn't matter what game I'm playing and as far as I can tell my internet connection seems to be fine. Dowload/upload speeds are normal and no problems with my PC. I was blaming GTA5 and the extra load that's on the network, but I don't see anyone else suffering the same problem as me. I don't know what the error code is yet, it doesn't stay on screen long enough but I'll try and write it down. I've tried both GTA and MW3 tonight with the same issue on both games. No lag that I'm aware of. Hopefully I can find the answer before Thursday. :(

Sounds like its a issue with you Internet tbh, if it was PSN it would be more widespread.

Is the PS3 wired or wireless? I had a issue like you when I ran wireless but I have since changed and not had the same problem.

Sometimes i feel like people has set me on "ignore" lol

Or a bit like taki inoue, nobody took him seriously and when he was speaking nobody understood him :D

Sometimes i feel like people has set me on "ignore" lol

Or a bit like taki inoue, nobody took him seriously and when he was speaking nobody understood him :D

I just put you on mute every so often:sly:

You seem very enthusiastic this season Karsten. I'll be on tonight to run some laps. Will let you know how I get on.👍

Back