<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Experiencing big pain in fingers, hands and arms due to work... I'll try to do my best but i might need a min between races to relax muscles :(

Btw guys remember to tell me each race highlights!

Me you and Ian all under the weather :s

Is it worth postponing? 3 not feeling good, boss man missing and another with a dodgy ps. And I can really do without the hassle of organising it.

I agree with the postponing, if it comes to it though I will race... But due to how I feel I would rather the postponement

I just can't wait to rid of this track and move to less crash dangerous ones, also postponing would mean another week of lapping at laguna lol

No-one is making you do laps. I haven't done any since Autumn Ring and before that, Fuji.

Maybe you never noticed last season because i was almost always in the back, but i'm one of the slowest here.

Good for you, if you can be a winner with no training.

I just can't wait to rid of this track and move to less crash dangerous ones, also postponing would mean another week of lapping at laguna lol

I could eliminate that altogether by changing the track for next week if postponement is what we go for. I'll gather a few more opinions, but it's 3-1 at the moment in favour. Personally I'm happy to let it run and drop a score, but if people would rather me run it then obviously it will have to wait.

I think the more the merrier , so 1 week wait isnt too bad .

You could switch the track and we do Laguna another week .

I'd rather postpone the first race by a week so that those who can't make it this week can regroup once their real life business has been sorted out.

I'd be willing to race. Drop scores cover missing people, although it's annoying to use one so early.

Hmmm do I vote to wait or do I vote to go and get rid of Laguna?....hmmmm....not really fused either way if I'm honest...yes it's a shame to use a drop score so early but that's what they are there for...I suppose it will depend on how many can make it...I can..Ian.red.skengdigi.Karsten.that's not really enough people for definate...

Well, I make that 5 who would prefer to postpone till next week; skeng, Bren, weez, street and me. Not heard anything from Scania since Monday but if he doesn't race we are down to only 2 stewards. And Laguna is usually a busy one with having no Tarmac run off.

First week really needs to get off to a good start because it sets the tone for the rest of the season. Plus the handicaps aren't nearly as effective with smaller grids.

Would be handy to know who intends turning up. So far at best we only have 9 or 10 I think and half of those would prefer not to.

I'll turn up today. Even if it's just to rack up more practice if the race is postponed.

If the race gets postponed would anyone be interested in running some endurance test race?

I'm planning something like this format with no tune all with same cars, with variable weather and light when possible and the whole sport set of tires plus the rain ones..

It should prove interesting, open to many variations in tires strategy and with the extra thrill of weather and night coming...

Postponement confirmed.

We'll run a new track next week,which I'll reveal over the weekend. Laguna will be back later in the season.

Feel free to use my lounge for testing tonight.

i guess it's good for sportmanship, bad for me lol :D

anyone interested in testing that idea of endurance serie? else i guess i'll just relax and skip the day

Was going to say good luck but if your postponing, I may make next week :P.

I'm just off to sleep now as I'm leaving for Brands (10 hour trip) in the small hours of the morning.. (New avatar is me taking a picture with Newsham at Croft, Inverness racers rule, I even delivered him some pizzas etc once ;).)

Back