<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Pedals issues has got yet worse; and now the car is almost undrivable (as the brakes are on almost all the time)..

I'm thinking about ringing up Logitech tomorrow.. But do you think they'll stock any Pedals that I could buy? Just don't want to waste my time if anyone's tried before! You may think - just fix them yourself.. But they're really past their best (Throttle Pedal Plate (where you put your foot) is badly damaged anyway))..

The Pedals issues has got yet worse; and now the car is almost undrivable (as the brakes are on almost all the time)..

I'm thinking about ringing up Logitech tomorrow.. But do you think they'll stock any Pedals that I could buy? Just don't want to waste my time if anyone's tried before! You may think - just fix them yourself.. But they're really past their best (Throttle Pedal Plate (where you put your foot) is badly damaged anyway))..
I don't know whether or not they do the pedals seperatly, but they do still make the wheel/pedal set.

What is there to say? :lol: We had a false start and now we don't have much to talk about, no track info and no battle's to discuss.

I had a few races with Canyon and Strret King at Laguna Seca. It was rather close racing and I found it entertaining. Street King is a good racer, firm but fair. 👍 We still applied the PP restrictions although it was barely noticeable as there was only a few BHP between us.

Hopefully we can have a few more races similar to that as it was great to practice close racing and because all 3 of us were at a similar pace it was more enjoyable than watching someone pull away from the pack.

Scania popped in for a race, but his pedals were less than ideal and I hope that he gets them sorted before next Thursday. It's awkward following someone with a dodgy brake pedal because you never quite know whether they're braking or not. :lol: I had a similar experience while racing someone before and I was scared to get too close to them.

I'm gutted that we aren't racing Laguna on Thursday.

Scania get those pedals fixed so we can win the teams title !!!!

No way! Fear the power of the fronzini-humberside team!

Lol i wish we had raced and had actually serious to talk about :D so tomorrow we get to know next track, correct?

Lol i wish we had raced and had actually serious to talk about :D so tomorrow we get to know next track, correct?

Yeah Fronzini will dominate! :P, but sorry I couldn't turn up for anything, my joints are bad so its not ideal, I will be ready by mondayish to test!

Yeah Fronzini will dominate! :P, but sorry I couldn't turn up for anything, my joints are bad so its not ideal, I will be ready by mondayish to test!

You might want to keep an eye on your mirrors for my lone Caledonia Motorsport machine lurking in the shadows. :sly:

Did you "paint it black"?:D
In any case as long you are in my mirror all is well do not dare to disappera all race lol

Quick question: do you guys use racing line, if you do why if not why? Do u feel fastyer withou it?

I use it ti be sure of avoiding crashing in low space brake when surrounded by other cars.

Quick question: do you guys use racing line, if you do why if not why? Do u feel fastyer withou it?

I use it ti be sure of avoiding crashing in low space brake when surrounded by other cars.

I don't use it as I feel it's better to learn the track's natural racing line without a guidance that's wrong.

I do not but I've been playing games since '99, literally, lines and breaking comes naturally to me, so i just find it distracting lol, most of time i drive without onscreen details, so i have to learn to feel low fuel and tires etc

Quick question: do you guys use racing line, if you do why if not why? Do u feel fastyer withou it? I use it ti be sure of avoiding crashing in low space brake when surrounded by other cars.

No, the GT line is a standard 'safe' line, it's faster on your own line providing you use a realistic one.

The amount of time you play GT you should really look to play no line and MT, admittedly you'll probably struggle at first but eventually you will find yourself being faster.

No, the GT line is a standard 'safe' line, it's faster on your own line providing you use a realistic one.

The amount of time you play GT you should really look to play no line and MT, admittedly you'll probably struggle at first but eventually you will find yourself being faster.

Yeah, Manuel transmission, when I first used it, I was 2 seconds off my pace in auto, but after a few hours I was over 1s quicker!

Yeah, Manuel transmission, when I first used it, I was 2 seconds off my pace in auto, but after a few hours I was over 1s quicker!

Yeah mate, esp on a pad it's just about finding a good button set up and getting used to it.

When I used the DS3 I used D-Pad to steer, L2 Brake, R2 Gas and R3 as a sequential gear stick, up change up down change down - Easy

Really enjoyable set up esp as I can't use L3 to steer for s**t!!

Yeah mate, esp on a pad it's just about finding a good button set up and getting used to it.

When I used the DS3 I used D-Pad to steer, L2 Brake, R2 Gas and R3 as a sequential gear stick, up change up down change down - Easy

Really enjoyable set up esp as I can't use L3 to steer for s**t!!

I am a pad user, i use R3 to accel, brake, look left, look right... L3 to steer, R2, L2 for gears and triangle for reverse circle for handbrake, always used that, cept on ps1 i used d-pad

When i was a pad driver i used square and x for gas / brake . Never liked the feeling of top buttons for accel/brake .

When it comes to racing line , its always good to watch others and see what line they use .

I find that the more you race at a track you learn multiple lines , for example tsukuba turn 1 you can use the regular inside line or the outside karting line and neither is faster than the other i think .

Racing is experience and practice , most important thing is to learn from mistakes.

When i was a pad driver i used square and x for gas / brake . Never liked the feeling of top buttons for accel/brake .

When it comes to racing line , its always good to watch others and see what line they use .

I find that the more you race at a track you learn multiple lines , for example tsukuba turn 1 you can use the regular inside line or the outside karting line and neither is faster than the other i think .

Racing is experience and practice , most important thing is to learn from mistakes.

If you ever use pad again try Right Analogue stock for accelerator and break, and left for steering

I did try R3 for brake/gas but again never hot on with it. From looking at the GT time trails all pad users seemed to use L3 to steer, guess I was in the minority using the Dpad lol

Re L2/R2 I found it better as you can do both at the same time, R3 is either gas or break

I did try R3 for brake/gas but again never hot on with it. From looking at the GT time trails all pad users seemed to use L3 to steer, guess I was in the minority using the Dpad lol

Re L2/R2 I found it better as you can do both at the same time, R3 is either gas or break

I am one of the drivers who doesn't accelerate and break at same time, I slowly reduce accelerator pressure, then increase braking pressure as I go into corners, but that's my driving style lol

I am one of the drivers who doesn't accelerate and break at same time, I slowly reduce accelerator pressure, then increase braking pressure as I go into corners, but that's my driving style lol

lol

That's it tho, we all have our own style!

Karsten should know what works best for him, but going back to the original question, line off is faster and MT is faster but you have to go through the learning curve again so you will suffer at first.

Maybe he should consider MT and line off in this series to get some practice ready for GT6!

lol

Karsten should know what works best for him, but going back to the original question, line off is faster and MT is faster but you have to go through the learning curve again so you will suffer at first.

Maybe he should consider MT and line off in this series to get some practice ready for GT6!

Yup! That's it and karsten i will help you anyway possible mate!

I am a pad user, i use R3 to accel, brake, look left, look right... L3 to steer, R2, L2 for gears and triangle for reverse circle for handbrake, always used that, cept on ps1 i used d-pad

Trouble with using r3 to throttle and brake is you can't left foot brake like that where as using r2 for throttle and l2 for brakes you can overlap brakes and throttle as well as feather them...

It would be kinda cool if they added raceing trucks into gt6 just imagine dirty truck racing...Lol...or even better would be some 3 wheelers...robin reliant ...or enfeild...

lol

Yup! That's it and karsten i will help you anyway possible mate!

I was thinking about it, and do time trial pretty ok wo RL, but i'm a bit concerned about rear ending the front car when really close or using different approaches to the turns... I'll give it a try when next track will be announced
Today :)
Also bren i too never use brake and gas at the same time lol

Back