<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was this track for real the most voted?

I'm not doing the tracks in order. It's random.

I'm quite tempted to introduce a carrot for the drivers who tend to come 7th-12th in the championship.. like a separate cup of their own. The first series I plan to do on GT6 is also going to be a one-make so perhaps we can tie it in with that in some way.

I love that Karsten knows the word 'ruinous'. Impressive for an ITA.

I'm usually much better at understanding than speaking, but i do know lots of words thanks to my love for RPGs; i got better ayt english thanks to FF6 and final fantasy tactics lol

Most of the speaking and writing mistakesare due to being in a hurry or plain lazyness :D

I'm not doing the tracks in order. It's random.

I'm quite tempted to introduce a carrot for the drivers who tend to come 7th-12th in the championship.. like a separate cup of their own. The first series I plan to do on GT6 is also going to be a one-make so perhaps we can tie it in with that in some way.

It think it would be humiliating not a carrot at all lol.

I would not partecipate in the humiliation cup, i would prefer a bad result with the top racers but that is just me :P

The last one make was very close i expect this one to go down to the last race .

I understand what you mean Rolo, you're trying to keep it interesting for those that probably haven't got the pace to win overall. It would end up being an A and B class grid which isn't really needed I don't think.

If the PP system isn't working, are we able to increase the penalty after a few races into the season?

If we had 30 drivers we could have had league 1 and league 2 lol

With the top 8 of each group meeting every other week. Would be cool but too hard to get 30 dedicated drivers

GT6 might mean we're over-subscribed. Something to think about, although I'm not sure qualifying races, or week-long qualifying is practical.

The arrival of GT6 is certainly going to bring more to the championship. I'm guessing that it'll remain a first come first served basis, or will existing BTCC competitors have first refusal of a GT6 BTCC drive?

Put my name down for next season. :lol:

Last edited:
Try this rolo allow 16 place + 16.

If say 24 people sign up u split to two rooms of twelve if along the season the racers drop below 17 just join rooms. We did have a few races with like 10 people racing so i think that even with a bit more than 20 people subscribe all should work well.

Just an idea

Will be nice to have full grids all the time .

Have 245 hp now on my car , ill be on in the next hour for a short while .

Well my bluray player is getting ordered tonight so I'm hopefully it will be here within the week...tho I'm pretty sure that unless I can borrow my brother in laws ps3 for 1 night I'm going to miss the 1st race...mind you no track time would put me in last anyway...lol

Final preparations for the first race tomorrow has seen my personal best at Laguna improve to 1:34.785 after I realised where I was going wrong and why I was losing so much time in the final sector.

I'm looking forward to my series debut and having some good close-quarter battles tomorrow.

Not gonna be able to make tomorrows race; got a work night out. Gonna have to use up a dropped score already.

I'll be there too. :)

I've had a headache for the past couple of days now which is wuite annoying so I hope that it's gone before the racing starts. I keep popping the pills but they don't really do much. :lol:

Well my bluray player is getting ordered tonight so I'm hopefully it will be here within the week...tho I'm pretty sure that unless I can borrow my brother in laws ps3 for 1 night I'm going to miss the 1st race...mind you no track time would put me in last anyway...lol

Right, I'll put you back on the entry list then 👍

Right, I'm definitely out of the race tonight. Something's come up so I'll be gone all evening. If Red/skeng could run the show for me that would be marvellous, and then get me up to speed on all of the results and extra points. Cheers 👍

Right, I'm definitely out of the race tonight. Something's come up so I'll be gone all evening. If Red/skeng could run the show for me that would be marvellous, and then get me up to speed on all of the results and extra points. Cheers 👍

Damn mate, hope to see you next week!

Experiencing big pain in fingers, hands and arms due to work... I'll try to do my best but i might need a min between races to relax muscles :(

Btw guys remember to tell me each race highlights!

Back