<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sincerely hope that Canyon returns, but from what I've heard I feel as though it's unlikely. :( I understand how he feels and how frustrating it is to be off the pace with little or no explanation, especially when you consider yourself to be a front runner.

I never set my sights on being a front-runner when I signed up to compete. I just look towards consistency in my results, even if my pace at the Fuji test was strong enough to challenge for the top spot.

I never set my sights on being a front-runner when I signed up to compete. I just look towards consistency in my results, even if my pace at the Fuji test was strong enough to challenge for the top spot.

That's the same for me. I don't want to be off the pace, but if I can be competitive and have a good battle I'll be happy enough. :) I'm currently a little concerned though, I was slow at the Nurb GP/F test and I'm slow at Laguna. I felt as though I was okay at Fuji, but that's one of my favourite tracks and I'm normally good around there. I'm hoping that the new PP restrictions will slow the pace down a little and I'll be able to remain in the pack. Only time will tell really.

I'll be having some practice time tomorrow (if the day goes to plan) and I'll try and push the car on various tracks to get a feel for it. Hopefully I can learn where I'm loosing ground.

If I've lost my teammate, I'll be struggling even more as he pushed me in practice races. I guess that I'll also be running as either an indipendent or needing a new teammate too......but I hope that it doesn't come to that.

Exactly, remember the PP handicaps... tomorrow we can test them out at a handling track and see if they are OK. Points should spread themselves out across the season!

my bluray on my sons ps3 has now given up so I am officially off the ps3 until I can scrounge the £99 to get a new bluray player for my ps3. enjoy your battles and i'll keep an eye out on here and see how things are going...sorry to ian for abandoning him like I have but to go from fighting for podiums to struggling mid pack has really put me off and now the bluray has really made it impossible...at least for a while ...

my bluray on my sons ps3 has now given up so I am officially off the ps3 until I can scrounge the £99 to get a new bluray player for my ps3. enjoy your battles and i'll keep an eye out on here and see how things are going...sorry to ian for abandoning him like I have but to go from fighting for podiums to struggling mid pack has really put me off and now the bluray has really made it impossible...at least for a while ...

That's a real shame to hear mate. Space is always available if you want to return 👍

Anyone want to team up with Ian to keep Perfect Apex alive?

Next Round: Laguna Seca (10/10/13)

Laps: 13

Pit Window: 5 - 8

---

Race 1 Grid:

1. Glen-Alz-81
2. Street-King-07
3. MCR-Hako
4. CptMadBean
5. GTP_PaulMac
6. matty-bacon
7. Weezy_7
8. Scaniabebe
9. karsten_beoulve
10. Mrbrendon999
11. rolo912011
12. Strawman__Andy
13. PleaseD1e
14. Red_Leader
15. skengdigi

Info now up for Round 1 👍

That isn't the news I wanted to hear. :(

It appears that there is a space available within the Perfect Apex Racing team for a determined individual. I'm looking for someone that can give 100% this season and to hopefully continue the teams success from last season. Perfect Apex Racing has a title to defend from some tough opposition, it won't be easy, but it will be fun.

If anyone is interested, please send me a private message and I'll consider all applications received.

Thanks.

Going to miss you mate! You were one of my top rivals! Hope to see you back!!!

2nd on the grid for Race 1 should give me a good run to the front and avoid any troubles at Turn 1.

2nd on the grid for Race 1 should give me a good run to the front and avoid any troubles at Turn 1.

It sounds as though you're all set to have a good race. 👍

Turn 1 is never easy and at Laguna there are 2 or 3 different lines that can be taken through that 1st corner.

K so I put my 1:33 in at Seca, now I cant get higher then 1:34.5... Think its time to rest haha xD... Kars PM me on PSN when you are on!

99pounds for br laser seems a theft, i think u should consider a new one like the 12gb they're cheapu get 2 years warrantry and IIRC u can mobve your old hd to it

I'll be in around 1 hour. Hope to see if I can do my agressive drifter-style-line on this track lol.

blue ray readers for ps3's are only 26 quid delivered...i've done a few off them now for friends and myself...only there a bit footery to fit as its only the laser and board as opposed to the whole unit.

Finally got internet up and running again; but won't be able to get online till about 8:30 pm.

Haven't put any laps in round Laguna and still need to run in my car. Anyone know how much HP the car has when run in?

"Honda
Integra Type R (DC5) RM '04 (246 BHP run-in, 950KG, 469 PP)"

That's what it says on the OP.

I may be about 15-20 minutes late tonight.. Only just got home from shopping and the wife has only just got home from work (she was asked to do a different shift today)..

sorry to have missed you bren, i remembered last minute of mom's birthday lol. I'm at 35.6 now, slow, but I do not suffer too much with tires...

sorry to have missed you bren, i remembered last minute of mom's birthday lol. I'm at 35.6 now, slow, but I do not suffer too much with tires...

That's good mate, and xD don't forget your mom haha, I will try and see you tomorrow!

I best get on tomorrow get some testing in, there again the more testing I do the slower I seem to get.

thanks for the paint Red 👍

Finally managed to get some laps in round Laguna. 1:34.7's is my consistent time at the moment. Car isn't fully run in yet though...so hopefully still a bit more time to find.

Anyone gonna be online tomorrow around 7:30 pm???

Latest Posts

Back