<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From what I saw, Rolo and Skeng were the quickest. Everyone else was struggling a bit, especially me. I've got to find 2 seconds. :(

I think good times were low 34s , if you can do a 35 flat i think your in good shape .

I think my best was a 35.2 at around 8 tenths off the ultimate pace.

Do you want me to send you the paint I have been using weez? Or you can pick the season but I guess you have no idea what colours are already being used. If you turn up tomorrow you can have a look.

So the hotlapping begins:sly: thought tracks weren't going to be revealed until Mondays......

Well, it will be revealed when the results of the previous week's racing are done. That can be anywhere from Saturday to Monday. But when the season starts I'd like it to be closer to Monday.

Call it a small piece of generosity for Round 1 :sly:

Do you want me to send you the paint I have been using weez? Or you can pick the season but I guess you have no idea what colours are already being used. If you turn up tomorrow you can have a look.

Probably best if you send me the paint you've been using.

Still waiting for my internet to be connected which they say will be on Monday. Won't be able to make the test race cos i've got football 7-8pm, but can be on later if anyone is still around

Yeah ok whatever...my car is broke in and I can't even hit the 34's so enjoy your racing I'm pulling out...

Its a long season , hot lapping doesnt win you championships so me doing a 34 or 33 really means little

I tend to dismiss my times from hot laps and focus more on my race pace where I would launch a strike.

Its a long season , hot lapping doesnt win you championships so me doing a 34 or 33 really means little

No it's official.I'm done.too many times I have tried various routes thru the corners in various gears only to literally watch the guy in front red.sken.rolo.Karsten.doesn't really matter who but they pull away...I enjoy a good fight but 2 seconds a lap off pace takes the p....I'm not that slow but obviously not that fast either considering the cars are supposed to be equal...congratulations for your pace it just obvious to me it's pointless that I even try to keep up as I stand no chance..besides my ps3 is on its last legs anyway so I doubt I could have made it all the way thru the series.might see you guys on gt6 ....

I can assure you the cars are equal, handicaps aside (and obviously once fully broken in/oil changed). I'm sorry you're not doing the kind of pace you think you should, but one-makes can be cruel like that.

Although I did notice you were absolutely slaughtering your front tyres at Fuji. Way more than anyone else. Literally both bright red, pouring out smoke more or less every single corner. You are very aggressive with the throttle and steering inputs.

canyon try adding some abs level or maybe movng the brake balance.

Also do not feel bad about your times i'm stuck forever at 36 in laguna seca

Just broke-in my car. For everyone who want to test, lobby number: 1472-6118-4130-9220-4849

Hey mate as TM, I will try and help you mate!

@bren 10x mate :) when i'll see you online i'll contact you and we'll take a look at what i'm doing wrong :D i think Turn 1 and turn 5 are my biggest problem :P

sad to see Canyon go... i was in the same situation and had the same feeling for almost all the seasons i had on the btcc...

come back there's the success hp penalties too, and i'm sure you'll find back the pace you miss

@bren 10x mate :) when i'll see you online i'll contact you and we'll take a look at what i'm doing wrong :D i think Turn 1 and turn 5 are my biggest problem :P

sad to see Canyon go... i was in the same situation and had the same feeling for almost all the seasons i had on the btcc...

come back there's the success hp penalties too, and i'm sure you'll find back the pace you miss

I will be on tomorrow, and Canyon, Don't worry... At the start of last season I was 4 seconds off the pace! Just stick in there and practice!!!

Canyons a good driver , regular podium contender , i dont know why he gets so worked up .

must have been because i ended in front of him, must be humiliating lol

won't do it again mate! (lol)

Canyons a good driver , regular podium contender , i dont know why he gets so worked up .

It's frustrating when you are slower than others and can't understand why. Its not as though he can blame the suspension, as the cars are standard. I'm slow too and I too feel down.

Its the track then , laguna is a tough track to really extract the most out of a car

If it was tsukuba i doubt there would be a lot between us

I sincerely hope that Canyon returns, but from what I've heard I feel as though it's unlikely. :( I understand how he feels and how frustrating it is to be off the pace with little or no explanation, especially when you consider yourself to be a front runner.

I'm gonna switch my car to yellow, add a bit more variety of colour to the grid.

Wasn't mine going to be the yellow one! :irked:

Not that I'll be there often.. I won't be at this weeks race. I'm going down to Brands for the BTCC so I'm leaving in the early hours of Friday morning. Will be sleeping in the day before.

btw i have serious doubts about tires life at laguna seca... bren u have PM

I am good for tyre life, but i changed my style, i am a bit slower but i cam endure, like i did at Fuji, still lapping in 48/low 49 on L7

Back