<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought the handicap levels were fine.. it was just tough. But a great race because of it. End of the day I still ended up with the equal most points of the day, thanks to having the lowest penalty level (5th) in R3.

As I say, the calendar is more handling and less straight, so I don't think the effect would be as marked as it was at Fuji.

People always need to drive to the conditions, and if the handicapped drivers are slower out of bends then give them the grace on exit if possible.

True. I think they were ok too but just thinking of others. I didn't feel the speed differentials in the corners or on exit were that different.

Only problem I could maybe see with a non-reverse grid for R3; with the guys towards the front having incrementally less hp I think it could cause some serious bunching up into turn 1. The top 6 or 7 in all probability could reach the first corner all at the same time on the opening lap. Do we want to create that kind of situation? Obviously it depends on the distance to turn 1 but ...

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been around much in the last few weeks - had rather a lot of stuff on recently and completely forgot about the Honda Cup...

Hopefully will be around next Thursday for any more of the tests we have! :D

I think that on the handling tracks, the slower drivers may still struggle to keep up with the faster drivers even with the PP restrictions, so for that reason I would keep the reverse grid. Perhaps we should test at Autumn Ring too, as I feel that the PP difference won't be as effective there.

I think that on the handling tracks, the slower drivers may still struggle to keep up with the faster drivers even with the PP restrictions, so for that reason I would keep the reverse grid. Perhaps we should test at Autumn Ring too, as I feel that the PP difference won't be as effective there.

Test night Monday evening?

One of my better tracks .

Scania i need some team instructions with car color etc and need to know who my teammate is , i think its you right .

Scania i need some team instructions with car color etc and need to know who my teammate is , i think its you right .

Have a look at the OP for drivers and teams.

Test night Monday evening?

I can do Monday, but we need a fair few of us.... Anyone else?

Laguna sounds interesting, should be a tough track with the FF's.

Karsten - I've finally seen the video, thank you very much for posting it especially as I got disconnected from that race and couldn't save my own replay. I loved the shot that you got of my exit of the lobby...my car just vanished. :lol: Keep 'em coming. 👍

won't be able to be there i either need earlier or quite later... if things drags for longer i might be able to around for the last race :/

Skeng, sorry I didn't get back to you!
I can announce the team here (and I'll PM you the Colours).

I'm pleased to announce that myself and Skeng are under the "Monster Humberside Racing" Team Name.

Stay tuned for some pictures of the cars! ;)

21, will it be on monday? By the way add me: MCR-Hako, I wanna practise a bit.

There's a test session on Monday to evaluate the effects of a PP handicap on a more handling based track. The first official round is on Thursday 10th. All the info you need is in the OP.

Back