<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well i certainly have little chances here, but you know i usualy do a bit better while racing than hotlapping ;) and with success penalties i might have a chance for a win this season after ages :D

still i'm trying to race without racing line, so far it's not too bad, i hope this won't backfire lol

With an untimed out lap aswell that actually makes 9 laps! :odd: Which equates to just under 19 minutes on a single set of tyres with the last few laps being the fastest of all!?! Are you sure you weren't lapping offline? Or with the lobby settings wrongly configured?

I will double check tomorrow after college, but I am sure it was all set right, and I did my out lap at about 20mph to save tyres, I focus on tyre wear now days :P

We most likely be doing a 15-20 lap run in my lounge before the races tonight (need to get some practice and a few more bhp..

Good luck, all!

By fourth lap i usually enter mid 2.06...

In any case i'll be around trying to bring home a few points are you going online early today bren?.

Again i'm asking all the racers:

TELL ME YOUR RACE HIGHLIGHTS AFTER EACH RACE!

It'll help me ENORMOUSLY in the video editing and recording! It takes 30 seconds after each race to drop a word about the lap you had something great going on!

Completely forgot to mention, but tonight's races will be 9 laps, with pit 3 - 6.

No PP reductions for Race 1. Penalties begin from Race 2.

Round 1 penalties will be determined by championship positions and not the Race 3 order of the previous week.

Good luck Weez. Do it for the monks!

I contemplated starting race 1 and being rear gunner for you but even that would be cutting it a bit fine. Need to be out the door at 7.15 really so ... On the plus side it means I'll start at the sharp end of the grid for week 2 race 1.

I'll send you mine to use this week if you like? It's making full power.

Edit: gonna send it anyway then you have the choice. So long as I get one back by next Thursday it's fine. Send me yours instead if you like. I will have time to finish running it in by then.

Last edited:
I'll send you mine to use this week if you like? It's making full power.

Edit: gonna send it anyway then you have the choice. So long as I get one back by next Thursday it's fine. Send me yours instead if you like. I will have time to finish running it in by then.

Thanks Rob. Will send it back after the races tonight:tup:

Skeng, Brendon and Karsten.. May I borrow you in my lounge for 10 minutes after the races tonight?
You see, at the start of every Season, we have a Team Photo to go on the HSR Website.

Thanks..

Jason.

Edit: I will be 1bhp down for Race 1, this may cause me to come last :lol:

Good fun for the season opener guys .

Racing was very close , i did a little more paint swapping that usual hope i didnt upset anyone , i always try to keep it fair .

Great job with the 2 wins scania .

Stewards' post.

A little bumping and boring this evening but in the main it wasn't too bad. Good to be back, hope we can improve on the 12 who attended today :)

what to say? sorry rolo for taking a win chance from you in R1. did wait for you out of sheer shame, but what use is that?
wasted race.

in R2 the auto driving of bren's cars out of the pits caused me to go wide to avoid other cars and be running out. at least i haven't killed anyone else's race
wasted race.

In R3 i early left out scania and another driver pass me to try and avoid crashes. didn't work. my apologies to street king, i wavered too much out of the tunnel but i guess i had a severe brain fade after being used as an additional brake and turning aid for 3 races. At the end i got crashed out lap 3.
wasted race.

i feel like an idiot for even wasting hours training for this. I ended last, last, second to last, ruined another driver's race, hit another one out of frustration, and only brought home anger and disappointment along with 2 or more penalties points. I'll give next weeks a chance just for my great team mate, but really after today i feel like quitting.

I'm probably not good enough for this kind of "close combat" and way too slow to pull away from the pack of cars and race with more calm.

A strong start in my series debut with two podiums and I believe to be 2 wins in the Independents category. My undercut strategy helped save my bacon in Race 2 and 3. Hopefully I can continue my form next week.

Sounds like a good evening! Sorry I missed it but couldn't be helped. What was pole just out of interest.

what to say? sorry rolo for taking a win chance from you in R1. did wait for you out of sheer shame, but what use is that?
wasted race.

in R2 the auto driving of bren's cars out of the pits caused me to go wide to avoid other cars and be running out. at least i haven't killed anyone else's race
wasted race.

In R3 i early left out scania and another driver pass me to try and avoid crashes. didn't work. my apologies to street king, i wavered too much out of the tunnel but i guess i had a severe brain fade after being used as an additional brake and turning aid for 3 races. At the end i got crashed out lap 3.
wasted race.

i feel like an idiot for even wasting hours training for this. I ended last, last, second to last, ruined another driver's race, hit another one out of frustration, and only brought home anger and disappointment along with 2 or more penalties points. I'll give next weeks a chance just for my great team mate, but really after today i feel like quitting.

I'm probably not good enough for this kind of "close combat" and way too slow to pull away from the pack of cars and race with more calm.

Man don't let this bring you down, Stig thought same thing last season at this Point. I had a horrible races also, 3black screens (sorry skeng for hitting you under black screen r1, 2 7ths and 1 eighth, i did outlast everyone on tyres but, i just couldn't get many overtakes other then into t1... So i got stuck in traffic. But mate just lets see how this next race goes!

Man I feel absolutely horrid, my lag wrecked your race, and my stupid AI also :/ wish I could change that :c, I will get down to sorting my lag when I can get back on... And I hope we have no hard feelings mate :c

I know it sucks to have a bad round - and I know that it was disastrous for both of you.. But let's keep our spirits up for the next round! 👍

Not your fault at all bren, i should have seen it coming and staied on the outside...

and concerning lag it's noone's fault i'm just upset it happened to me after two races like that. Didn't need iit at all.

@scania: i'll try to go on a bit more but if things go on like this i'll call quit, i guess you can understand, you pulled out from last race last season, and this is not what i was expecting after an awful last season (save last 2 races).

Had lots of expectations and enthusiasm, all extinguished now.hope next week things will get better..

Back