Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 33,280 comments
Well looking at everyone at DTG improving rapidly, it's a good job I'm working away this week and brought the PS4 with me to keep up with you all 😝

I do still need to do the VGT before that ends too, will probably be gold and run on that one.

Edit: pictures from the weekend run...
1000014916.jpg

1000014918.jpg
1000014917.jpg

I was also very kindly gifted this from my daily workout 4-star ticket
1000014919.jpg

I got an AMG in last weeks 4-star ticket too 🙂

Last edited:
So in my opinion the Aliens discovered a new galaxy with a new fossil energy better than oil !!! Aside from the incredible battle happening at Dragon Trail, I don't understand how it's possible that the level to reach gold at Lake Louise is so alienated ???

Maybe @half_sourly a mathematical answer ? In general I don't do so bad on the snow but here i find the level really high and fortunately it's only Europe !

1729593304248.png

Last edited:
So in my opinion the Aliens discovered a new galaxy with a new fossil energy better than oil !!! Aside from the incredible battle happening at Dragon Trail, I don't understand how it's possible that the level to reach gold at Lake Louise is so alienated ???

View attachment 1399558

Are they wall riding at Lake Louise by any chance? I am thinking of trying it out on my European account.

It certainly is an epic battle at Gardens, I'll let the 3 amigos battle it out though, I achieved my goal time there. I watched Adams lap, his T2 split was simply scary fast (xx.410)😳

Last edited:
It's crazy, Ebrahim won another hundredth by 1:47.730 ! maybe as you say there is a wall riding ! The first replay you can see is 1:37.403 and the record 1:36.778 there is a lot of difference you are probably right with wall riding !

I just can't get motivated to do these TTs. The Genesis isn't a fun drive and the BMW one is a virtual carbon copy of the same TT we had back in February with the 190E (which felt like I was fighting the track/car the whole time). Fortunately I am no longer motivated by credits in the game so I'm hoping the next one is a little more up my alley. Good luck, all!

Maybe @half_sourly a mathematical answer ?
The previous one there had a similar low gold (0.96%). Very small group of people excel at snow, maybe because it's used so infrequently.
Are they wall riding at Lake Louise by any chance?
No. Look at a wall and lap is invalidated.

Are they wall riding at Lake Louise by any chance? I am thinking of trying it out on my European account.

It certainly is an epic battle at Gardens, I'll let the 3 amigos battle it out though, I achieved my goal time there. I watched Adams lap, his T2 split was simply scary fast (xx.410)😳
Nope, wall contact is deleting the lap, you can touch bollards.

....and the BMW one is a virtual carbon copy of the same TT we had back in February with the 190E (which felt like I was fighting the track/car the whole time)....
100% agree about the TT with the 190E we had here, same unpleasant experience/feeling to "fight" constantly with the car/the track.

My perception is lightly different than yours with the M3 which I feel it much more fun to drive (new physics?) than the Mercos.

Only one extraterrestrian or scandinavian participant is enough to put the shiny metal out of reach. It is still only 3% of the fastest time and not the Meridian or something like that... (I don't like math, I like driving.)
Indeed you are right but I just told myself that a less used track there would be less experience on it !
But perhaps on Uranus or Neptune where it is very cold he only plays on Lake Louise.

Back