Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 33,280 comments
Well looking at everyone at DTG improving rapidly, it's a good job I'm working away this week and brought the PS4 with me to keep up with you all 😝

I do still need to do the VGT before that ends too, will probably be gold and run on that one.

Edit: pictures from the weekend run...
1000014916.jpg

1000014918.jpg
1000014917.jpg

I was also very kindly gifted this from my daily workout 4-star ticket
1000014919.jpg

I got an AMG in last weeks 4-star ticket too 🙂

Last edited:
So in my opinion the Aliens discovered a new galaxy with a new fossil energy better than oil !!! Aside from the incredible battle happening at Dragon Trail, I don't understand how it's possible that the level to reach gold at Lake Louise is so alienated ???

Maybe @half_sourly a mathematical answer ? In general I don't do so bad on the snow but here i find the level really high and fortunately it's only Europe !

1729593304248.png

Last edited:
So in my opinion the Aliens discovered a new galaxy with a new fossil energy better than oil !!! Aside from the incredible battle happening at Dragon Trail, I don't understand how it's possible that the level to reach gold at Lake Louise is so alienated ???

View attachment 1399558

Are they wall riding at Lake Louise by any chance? I am thinking of trying it out on my European account.

It certainly is an epic battle at Gardens, I'll let the 3 amigos battle it out though, I achieved my goal time there. I watched Adams lap, his T2 split was simply scary fast (xx.410)😳

Last edited:
It's crazy, Ebrahim won another hundredth by 1:47.730 ! maybe as you say there is a wall riding ! The first replay you can see is 1:37.403 and the record 1:36.778 there is a lot of difference you are probably right with wall riding !

I just can't get motivated to do these TTs. The Genesis isn't a fun drive and the BMW one is a virtual carbon copy of the same TT we had back in February with the 190E (which felt like I was fighting the track/car the whole time). Fortunately I am no longer motivated by credits in the game so I'm hoping the next one is a little more up my alley. Good luck, all!

Are they wall riding at Lake Louise by any chance? I am thinking of trying it out on my European account.

It certainly is an epic battle at Gardens, I'll let the 3 amigos battle it out though, I achieved my goal time there. I watched Adams lap, his T2 split was simply scary fast (xx.410)😳
Nope, wall contact is deleting the lap, you can touch bollards.

....and the BMW one is a virtual carbon copy of the same TT we had back in February with the 190E (which felt like I was fighting the track/car the whole time)....
100% agree about the TT with the 190E we had here, same unpleasant experience/feeling to "fight" constantly with the car/the track.

My perception is lightly different than yours with the M3 which I feel it much more fun to drive (new physics?) than the Mercos.

But if few people excel it should be more accessible times in theory, or not ?
Only one extraterrestrian or scandinavian participant is enough to put the shiny metal out of reach. It is still only 3% of the fastest time and not the Meridian or something like that... (I don't like math, I like driving.)

Only one extraterrestrian or scandinavian participant is enough to put the shiny metal out of reach. It is still only 3% of the fastest time and not the Meridian or something like that... (I don't like math, I like driving.)
Indeed you are right but I just told myself that a less used track there would be less experience on it !
But perhaps on Uranus or Neptune where it is very cold he only plays on Lake Louise.

Back