<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh, btw thanks to ian for his race highlights :) if all did the same i could do the video editing in half the time!

oh, btw thanks to ian for his race highlights :) if all did the same i could do the video editing in half the time!
I sent you my lists on the ps3...1st race was full of overtakes and race 3 god knows how I avoided 2 cars on turn 2/3 then to avoid 2 more at the end of the lap...wicked races guys...

What do you guys want to see from BTCC in GT6? Things like race format (change or keep), regulations (new start or keep with this system), number of drivers (e.g. an increase to as many as 30)... give me your thoughts!

I think a longer race is needed , maybe 1 sprint , 1 longer race like how bst v8 guys do it

Personally I like the current format. It would be nice if we could change the BHP restriction to actual ballast, basically the closer the format runs to the actual BTCC the better.

I'd be up for having slightly longer races, but I'd like to keep it at 3 races per night so that there are more chances for people to get onto the podium.

The 3 race format is good with me, though I would probably shift qualifying to Race 1. It just feels a bit strange to me having qualifying before Race 2

I was thinking that too, but I didn't say anything because currently the race 1 reverse grid helps those that have a slower pace.

10th place in each race terrible night lool :( As for GT6, i think it should be kept the same but i agree wit h Ian and Street. Ballast should be used, qualifying for race 1. race 2 should be done on results in r1 like in BTCC. Also more drivers definitely please :D

I have wanted a larger field for some time but the major question with it is how best to run it. I do believe that GT6 will drum up a lot of new interest, so at least in the beginning it shouldn't be too hard to fill 30 spaces.

I don't really want to ape TOCA and have a qualifying-style system, so I guess the only real way is to have two identical series running on different nights, or have two groups racing, each one every other Thursday, and then grouping all the results into one big standings. Obviously the groups would mix and match (say odd and even in the championship) from week to week so hopefully everyone would get to race everyone.

@rolo912011 depends what is or isn't possible with the GT6 race settings. Maybe the lobby can be set up to automatically add ballast to the top finishers. That would be ideal.

Stewards' post in the new section, by the way. Should be able to clear that very quickly, there were very very few points raised!

Rolo if you are interested i can send you my interpretation of the super2000 regulations translated to gran turismo...

Also i may be selfish but i prefer two races instead of three mainly due to the video editing work

Rolo if you are interested i can send you my interpretation of the super2000 regulations translated to gran turismo...

Also i may be selfish but i prefer two races instead of three mainly due to the video editing work

You certainly can, I suppose if it's possible it's worth looking at :) What would NGTC regulations be like in GT style?

How does the new section work ? Im clueless

It's just a forum like this. Reply to the posts you see.

Announcement

Following some consideration, I have decided that I will step up and join Perfect Apex Racing for the first GT6 season. With the first one-make season in GT6 being tuning prohibited, it should help cater to my strengths.

With my strong pace in the current Integra Cup season, I feel it is time to move up and fight in a works team.

Well that is interesting! Who will you be replacing then? Or is PAR about to become a Humberside-style dual outfit?

Also, some other thoughts on that next one-make cup... chances are it will be short, maybe 4-6 weeks short.

Well that is interesting! Who will you be replacing then? Or is PAR about to become a Humberside-style dual outfit?

Also, some other thoughts on that next one-make cup... chances are it will be short, maybe 4-6 weeks short.

If canyon continues to have troubles with his PS3 by the time GT6 comes out, then I'll replace him if necessary, other than that I might head up a second team within PAR.

Next year i am hoping to take Diesel Pig racing team into the constructors next year. if anyone is interested in having a seat, please PM me :)

You certainly can, I suppose if it's possible it's worth looking at :) What would NGTC regulations be like in GT style?

i sent you my work on that rulements i think it should be an interesting read for you. let me know what do you think. also is you'll find me the NGTC rulebook i'll look into it and translate it into GT the best i can

Stewards' post in the new section, by the way. Should be able to clear that very quickly, there were very very few points raised!
Can always send you a few if you want ;)

I think having one sprint then a longer race would be good. Would be cool if you could set the race so you had to use two different sets of tyres; would make pit strategy even more important.

I quite liked the 3 race format; but with the introduction of success penalties we seem to be finishing later and later each week.

Pit strategys, great idea weezy m8! Also, for those who have preorderred GT6, do you know a good cheap place to get it from? Are there also special content for pre ordering?

acquired the video of the first 2 race, i'll probably edit them on sunday. Some very nice battles and exciting camera angles and videos

If canyon continues to have troubles with his PS3 by the time GT6 comes out, then I'll replace him if necessary, other than that I might head up a second team within PAR.
Well I hate to disappoint you street but I think my ps3 problems are over but none the less welcome aboard...there's still plenty of time to find a second driver to help you out..but if my ps3 does go bang I'm sure Ian would like you to replace me.

Back