<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im sure you will in race 1 for sure , race 1 is damage limitation every week starting from the back , got 39 pts 2 weeks in a row , I think I will need a bit more every week to win the title

I wonder how karsten is getting on with the video's...must be action pact to take this long..
I was quite lazy and i attented to a sort of videogames and comics convention that was devastating... I think i'll manage to make r1 and r2 since i already captured the video... Little hop for r3, i need to train more on the tyrack else suzuka will be yet another disappointment..

Maybe just choose the best race of all 3 each week karsten , might be easier for you .

I guess it can be hard to choose which race is best too.

Continue to keep up the good work

I was quite lazy and i attented to a sort of videogames and comics convention that was devastating... I think i'll manage to make r1 and r2 since i already captured the video... Little hop for r3, i need to train more on the tyrack else suzuka will be yet another disappointment..
Awww I so wanted to see my crash avoidance in the vid but they happened during race 3 ...Oh well...

In rolos lounge , going to see what full handicap times are like

2 18 7xx at 222 hp

Last edited:
I guess that isnt that bad in race conditions but in qualifying its no good , also ill be a sitting duck going up that hill

a most beautiful race it was :) i'm sorry there's almost no action in the lower part of the field but i had no highlight signaled to me, so i had to go by what i remembered and tried to do my best to make it entertaining... talking about it, do you guys feel the lenght is ok or you would prefer an even shorter version?

btw i think i'm getting a tiny little bit better at commentary?

i think i'll be able to make the race 2 video tomorrow... depending on how work goes lol

"Here we have the leader, running along......we won't watch him much, it's boring watching a lone car racing." Brilliant Karsten, I was laughing out loud.

Thank you. :)

"Here we have the leader, running along......we won't watch him much, it's boring watching a lone car racing." Brilliant Karsten, I was laughing out loud.

Thank you. :)
Yeah I had to chuckle...especially when you said I was fighting for the lead when it was Ian...but hey it's ok...we all need a good laugh now and then...

Thanks guys :) oh and i did mess up with all those reddish cars lol :D

Concerning the gt6 news, where have you foud them? I'm on cellphone so browsing is a mess lol

Also, just found all the new information about Gran Turismo 6 - time to start properly planning BTCC-7! :D :cheers:

Track wise is looking much improved, couldn't really see to many new additions to the car list tho?

Think starting on GT6 with a one make series is definitely the way to start tho.

Looking forward for more info on BTCC 7 :)

Didn't look like there was much in the way of track additions either.

Still, with all the trailers and gameplay videos; really looking forward to it.

Thanks guys :) oh and i did mess up with all those reddish cars lol :D

Concerning the gt6 news, where have you foud them? I'm on cellphone so browsing is a mess lol

The news is on the official Gran Turismo website. At least it is in the UK and US. Hopefully the Italian version also has it.

Track wise is looking much improved, couldn't really see to many new additions to the car list tho?

Think starting on GT6 with a one make series is definitely the way to start tho.

Looking forward for more info on BTCC 7 :)

I thought the same but I've already got a healthy list of cars to run just from the new content (maybe one or two surprises in there too!). I think more cars are on the way.. for example the Mercedes cars that were confirmed by Merc themselves do not appear in that list.

I agree, it should help everyone get used to the physics. It will have to be a quick 4-week mini series I think though... I want to get BTCC-7 underway in February. There's a window of January 9th-30th in which the one-make series can be done therefore. I think I know which car I want to use too already, but let's see if I change my mind!

I'm hoping to reveal some stuff before the end of the season, but I need to run my vision past the stewards first.

Kinda wish I hadn't looked at the New news on gt6 cause now I'm getting impatient...Lol...sucks that the track editer will be an additional update after the launch but oh well...but it at least sounds promising for a better way of creating unique tracks...can't wait to get my hands on a fully tuned car and hit the NOS button...which will be a part you can buy for your car...tho I'm sure not all cars will be able to use it...should make overtaking a little easier if it's based on a time or use limit....tho I can see when ppl start hacking it will be the first thing that gets abused...

I was hoping for more original tracks like midfield , seattle , etc.

I guess its still an improvement over gt5 , i shouldnt complain

Will they ever put a proper drag racing track for multiplayer in the game ?

I was hoping for more original tracks like midfield , seattle , etc.

I guess its still an improvement over gt5 , i shouldnt complain

Will they ever put a proper drag racing track for multiplayer in the game ?
Yeah Seattle was a fun track with the double jump and the train tracks ...

I think that will be DLC. It has been shown off in videos so why wouldn't it?

Midfield was a great track too.

Hopefully the track creator is a big improvement over the current one as that should make a series interesting aswell.

But yeah, it's good this info has came out now so you can start to provisionally plan ahead.

Getting rid of my GT5 copy today, all my PS3 games/extra DS3s are being exchanged for AC4 and NBA2K14 on PS4 and towards my copy of GT6.

#excited!

I look forward to seeing apricot hill in the night

Priesty ps4 already !!! I think i will wait til there is a must have game first like gt7 or a new metal gear game

Track creator/editor has BIG potential, as does the qualifying round feature online... they could both be put to use if they're done right.

I could have sworn it was featured in a GT5 video actually (as in a post-release one about the new Corvette), or at least as a location for photos.

I look forward to seeing apricot hill in the night

Priesty ps4 already !!! I think i will wait til there is a must have game first like gt7 or a new metal gear game

Spa at night will be epic!

But yeah mate, bit of a tech whore so pre ordered as soon as it was announced lol, helps that my mrs doesn't mind me gaming either so she doesn't moan at me to much!

Love the news! Finally a decend number of tracks with variable weather/light! It might be the time i'll start the endurance serie on all tracks with weather/light i had in mind since ages :)

Anyone here would be interesyed in it?

Back