<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depends on the day , I dont want to be racing everyday of the week like in gt5 .

I think ill limit myself to only about 3-4 leagues at a time

Lol. 3-4 leagues is a lot. One is just about all i can manage.

I'll be getting a ps4 this year too, not day one though as i pre-ordered mine after the August 6th cut off

I'll be getting a ps4 this year too, not day one though as i pre-ordered mine after the August 6th cut off
I think I'd rather play on my ps3 for a year then after the price comes down and they have fixed the usual new console issues I'll get one...

Agreed, 3-4 is a lot! Lol

I could probably manage 2 at most I reckon.

You getting a bundle or stand alone?

Gives you more chances to win !!!!

I remember one week I was leading pts in 2 of 3 championships with the chance to win all of them in the final race , only ended up winning 1 of the 3 and losing the other 2 by 1 pt , wasnt the best of weeks but still good fun .

Tuesday would sound really good guys. Of all the people interested what would you people like to race?

Btcc like cars, gt300, gt500, one make, gt1, jtcc?

I imagine touring car style cars would be good. There's an abundance of series through the week which cover the rest.

Stewards - you shall soon be receiving PMs with my vision for BTCC on GT6 👍 Thoughts much appreciated.

I imagine touring car style cars would be good. There's an abundance of series through the week which cover the rest.

Stewards - you shall soon be receiving PMs with my vision for BTCC on GT6 👍 Thoughts much appreciated.
If you want an opinion from me i would gladly give you one :)

Agreed, 3-4 is a lot! Lol

I could probably manage 2 at most I reckon.

You getting a bundle or stand alone?
Getting stand alone mate. Gonna get fifa and COD with it. Was gonna get watchdogs as well but that got delayed. Still to decide on a 3rd and possibly 4th game to get.

Owww going slowly... low 2.19 high 18... looking quite bad so Far. I'm slower than those with hp handicap by a long shot...

@weez its BT and apparently there's a fault on the line.

@Skeng yeah hope to be back soon.

@kars haha mate, I will be back ASAP, but keep pushing, I hope to be back within a week so drop score takes care of me :P

Need training togheter and your points bren :D

Btw what is a race pace? Also am i the only one with zero rubber at lap 4? 9 laps seems almost overkill

Need training togheter and your points bren :D

Btw what is a race pace? Also am i the only one with zero rubber at lap 4? 9 laps seems almost overkill
Kirsten mate if you want to practice give me a shout because I can still do a 2:19 on lap 6 without slipstream and an 2:18 with...

offline i put in some qually laps @ 2:15.5 any good?
Yeah right Brendon. Lol

@karsten As Canyon said, a mid 2:17 - 2:18 is the aim, although I've noticed a huge drop in pace when either challenging a car in-front of defending. Tyre wear is harsh but totally manageable, it's no worse than Tokyo was. If I'm online and you want to practice just ask, I don't mind.

Sadly i can't train much today but it seems i have to find the usual half second to stay in the pack...

For me tire wear is insane, at least 2 times worst than tokyo... I could have gone on without pit there, while at the end of 3rd lap tires are forfeiting for me at suzuka

Smoothness is the key here. Listen to your tyres and take note of the noise they make when you push too hard, you don't want to hear that.

I know but i'm a pad user with AT and i work in a factory, i'm not exactly one with a feather touch lol

I let my results do the talking, even though I do practice and like to set fast flying laps, it's only really the finish that counts. :D

Back