<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we please only quote times if they are done online with the correct race lobby settings and without running the fuel down to ridiculous levels. That way they are accurate.
My yesterday run in online mode with all in race ready condition was as follows

Best time 2.18.9 could have got a 18.6. Faster lap always the one after the launch one. After tjhe first fast lap my times slide to low 19 and at 5th and sometimes 4th into 20s. For me tire wear was overkill and i expect all the group to pit at 4th or 5th probably creating the usual pit mess lol

Is this what you meant
rob? ;)m

I think the race length is just about right. Only really notice a significant performance difference into through 4th and into the 5th lap. At least this way there can be some sort of though going into it; whether to go that extra one lap.

I don't think you should worry too much about your one lap pace. Draft should keep you in the pack, especially in a one make series

Yeah like all weeks lol >_> at least i had fun last race :)

Oh btw i apologize aboiut r2 and r3 replays but i'm having way too much on my hands in these days...i even already captured r2 but editing and commentiong it would rob me of the little training time i have for suzuka.... So sorry to all and expecially to those who sent me r2 and r3 highlights

If anything I'd like an extra lap. :) The tyre wear is certainly a challenge.

Last edited:
My yesterday run in online mode with all in race ready condition was as follows

Best time 2.18.9 could have got a 18.6. Faster lap always the one after the launch one. After tjhe first fast lap my times slide to low 19 and at 5th and sometimes 4th into 20s. For me tire wear was overkill and i expect all the group to pit at 4th or 5th probably creating the usual pit mess lol

Is this what you meant
rob? ;)m
Yes Karsten. It was aimed at Brendon really with his offline 15.5 claim. I will eat my DS3 if he manages any sort of 15 tomorrow night.

I'd agree the lap times start to fall away very quickly. Qualifying will be tough. The window for the tyres giving maximum grip is only 2 laps. There will be a lot of pressure to get a good lap in.

I forgot to ask. How was the connections for everybody last week when I got made lounge host? Should I be host again if the connections were stable enough?

Last edited:
Don't be expecting me to be challenging in Race 1, because of my PP handicap.

Everything seemed very stable last week, I was impressed. If you're free to host the lounge from say 6pm then that would be great :)

Wonder if bren will make a comeback today... I'm kinda excited for the race, no clue why since i won't be near the podium, but excited for a good fight nevertheless :)

I did a 17.5 on lap 3 in a test race yesterday so i guess tire life is just 3 good laps thats about it

Doesn't look like I'll be racing tonight. Keep getting an error message " a connection to the server could not be established" as the game is starting up. Can get in to play offline but can't access any online aspects of the game

Never had that before.

Will keep trying though.

EDIT: I give up. good luck tonight guys. Gutted I can't make it as I had decent pace round here.

Last edited:
Doesn't look like I'll be racing tonight. Keep getting an error message " a connection to the server could not be established" as the game is starting up. Can get in to play offline but can't access any online aspects of the game

Never had that before.

Will keep trying though.

EDIT: I give up. good luck tonight guys. Gutted I can't make it as I had decent pace round here.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Not tonight Weezy :( your pace is mega. Fingers crossed

I'm sorry guys, I've had to leave tonight just out of sheer anger...
I was using the lines everyone else was using and braking points others were using (and they were getting round fine), but I was basically just going straight on with little/no grip. I even ensured before the race that I was on Sports: Soft - but the spin out real p****d me off...

See you at the next meeting...

I'm sorry guys, I've had to leave tonight just out of sheer anger...
I was using the lines everyone else was using and braking points others were using (and they were getting round fine), but I was basically just going straight on with little/no grip. I even ensured before the race that I was on Sports: Soft - but the spin out real p****d me off...

See you at the next meeting...
Should have stuck at it Scania, i'm sure things would have improved.

Another fine victory in Race 3 after epic duels with Karsten and Canyon for the first half, then with Rob until the end. Awesome racing tonight.

:cheers:
Awsome racing tonight! a 3rd place and independence win is great for me. i needed those points to help my independence championship fight congrats to you all. DRIVER OF THE DAY: RED LEADER ( yes, im doing driver of the day now lol)

Got absolutely nowhere with the PP penalties I had in Races 1 and 3 tonight. I didn't help myself in R3 by deciding I was drunk, hitting every patch of grass out of 130R and then crashing at the chicane... I probably could have joined the pack without that.

Still, I'm glad I got R2 pole and the win to demonstrate my pace with results. R2 was perhaps the finest race I've done in the series. Me, skeng and Ian for all 9 laps without a break. Superb racing.:cheers:

Last edited:
Fun night, just a shame was very low on numbers. What was Andy typing "the stuff of dreams" during qualifying all about? Anyone? I saw he set out behind the PAR boys. Was wondering if he was making a nuisance of himself intimidating people who were on hot laps. Wouldn't surprise me.

Fun night, just a shame was very low on numbers. What was Andy typing "the stuff of dreams" during qualifying all about? Anyone? I saw he set out behind the PAR boys. Was wondering if he was making a nuisance of himself intimidating people who were on hot laps. Wouldn't surprise me.
Andy...make a nuisance of himself....What ever do you mean? He is perfect don't you know...

Back