<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Karsten that move you made on Canyon on lap 7 at the hairpin was impressive , I remember seeing it during the race , I didnt expect you to be so bold . I think Canyon didnt expect it either , you caught him sleeping there a bit.

Karsten that move you made on Canyon on lap 7 at the hairpin was impressive , I remember seeing it during the race , I didnt expect you to be so bold . I think Canyon didnt expect it either , you caught him sleeping there a bit.
No...no I didn't...but I don't think Kirsten counted on me getting a slightly better acceleration and sticking it up the inside of him either....great fight we all had eh

sometimes i do have the driver's killer istinct lol

sadly it happens a couple of times per year but luckily i have it recorded ;) What surprised me was that i had a slow acceleration out of it, even when canyon had to accelerate around me.

i guess i smelled the podium and got that "special extra speed in race" that sometimes i get when i have max concentration. And as usual my race pace was far better than any test i made before and my fastest last was faster than any i setted in practice... i guess i'm not at all an hotlapper :P

Well done Karsten, a great video and super commentary. The editing seemed to be better this time too. :)

Great vid,

3 wide leading upto Spoon was pretty impressive!

Not really sure who was running pens in that race, but the pens seems to keep the pack quite close together and in turn generate some decent racing.

:)

Well done Karsten, a great video and super commentary. The editing seemed to be better this time too. :)

I finally get highlights from other racers and i can manage to fit in some extra action or important moments :)
Commentary is something the more you do the better you get at

Great vid,

3 wide leading upto Spoon was pretty impressive!

Not really sure who was running pens in that race, but the pens seems to keep the pack quite close together and in turn generate some decent racing.

:)

yes, the penalty system seems to be working pretty well

can you give us next track rolo? i have very tight training time lately and got a couple of hours this afternoon i would like to get the most out

Great video Karsten! Best one yet. Nice "Perez" move on canyon at the hairpin.

Thanks, trying to improve each week. I'm unsure whether be proud or not of the "Perez" move lol But this week race It was a bit better than usual
Great video Karsten! Best one yet. Nice "Perez" move on canyon at the hairpin.

Just thought F would be better for us handicapped guys but It doesnt matter , will be a tough race 1 as usual with that super long straight

I like the GT track, the chicane on the F is irritating because of the bumps that happen when a whole host of cars pile in together.

It should be a good race, although the PP limit will hurt some, it gives others a chance to shine.

Finally managed to get back in online with GT5.....but now my brake pedal is starting to stick. Whenever I use the brakes, it stays at about 5% - is really annoying. Have to flick it with my feet after each corner to get the brakes off...

I suppose I could just use it as an excuse to get a new wheel when GT6 is released

Finally managed to get back in online with GT5.....but now my brake pedal is starting to stick. Whenever I use the brakes, it stays at about 5% - is really annoying. Have to flick it with my feet after each corner to get the brakes off...

I had that problem too and was able to fix it by giving the inside of the pedals a clean out with the air compressor and use some WD40 on the potentiometers.

Well I had a good practice session with karsten and true...averaging a 2:48 around Fuji gt...pb of 2:48.2 so it's looking to be quite a fighters track to stay in front...I reckon a change of leader virtually every lap with all the tow you'll get down that straight...
That's without slipstream btw

I had that problem too and was able to fix it by giving the inside of the pedals a clean out with the air compressor and use some WD40 on the potentiometers.
Seems to be on now after I've cleaned it out. Hopefully doesn't crop up again.

Seems to the GT gods are conspiring against me this week...

Well I had a good practice session with karsten and true...averaging a 2:48 around Fuji gt...pb of 2:48.2 so it's looking to be quite a fighters track to stay in front...I reckon a change of leader virtually every lap with all the tow you'll get down that straight...
That's without slipstream btw
2:48 is very slow Canyon. ;)
Ooops that should read 1:48 lol
Sorry didn't mean to start sandbagging you guys...lol

It's a shame that you're not doing 2:48's, I'd be able to lap you. :D

How was the car feeling around that track?

Back