<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my PB is 1:48.5 but when i black screened that race with can did 5 1:48.5s in a row and then spun L6 due to a crash that was my fault with blue lol

Results from Suzuka:

Race 1:

1. Red_Leader
2. canyondrifter
3. True-blue-8
4. Street-King-07 (463 PP)
5. karsten_beoulve
6. skengdigi (457 PP)
7. rolo912011 (459 PP)
8. Glen-Alz-81
9. PleaseD1e (465 PP)
10. Strawman__Andy (461 PP, warning)
DNF. Scaniabebe

Fastest Lap: Red_Leader - 2:17.318
Lap Leaders: canyondrifter, Red_Leader, PleaseD1e

Race 2:

1. rolo912011 (3-place grid penalty)
2. PleaseD1e
3. skengdigi
4. Glen-Alz-81
5. Red_Leader (457 PP)
6. Street-King-07 (463 PP)
7. canyondrifter (459 PP)
8. karsten_beoulve (465 PP)
9. True-blue-8 (461 PP)
DNF. Strawman__Andy

Fastest Lap: skengdigi & PleaseD1e - 2:17.162
Pole Position: rolo912011
Lap Leaders: rolo912011, skengdigi, canyondrifter, PleaseD1e

Race 3:

1. Street-King-07
2. Red_Leader (465 PP)
3. canyondrifter (warning)
4. skengdigi (461 PP)
5. karsten_beoulve
6. True-blue-8
7. PleaseD1e (459 PP)
8. rolo912011 (457 PP)
9. Glen-Alz-81 (463 PP)

Fastest Lap: skengdigi - 2:17.595
Lap Leaders: karsten_beoulve, canyondrifter, Street-King-07

---------​

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained, or if you want to appeal. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to appeal.

Points up shortly.

Thanks, trying to improve each week. I'm unsure whether be proud or not of the "Perez" move lol But this week race It was a bit better than usual
Ha ha. Yes, I was referencing one of Perez's better moves. Last season at Suzuka I seem to recall he mugged Hamilton at the hairpin in a similar style. Although later in the race he tried it again, Hamilton saw it coming that time, shut the door and Perez ended up beached in the sand and had to retire.

Latest Points:

Drivers' Points:

31s5.png

Teams' Points:

mjgl.png

Independents' Points:

f1p9.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Fuji GT (14/11/13)

Laps: 12

Pit Window: 5 - 8

---

Race 1 Grid:
(Dimse91)
1. GTP_PaulMac
2. CptMadBean
3. matty-bacon
4. Mrbrendon999
5. Scaniabebe
6. karsten_beoulve
7. Weezy_7
8. True-blue-8
9. Strawman__Andy
10. canyondrifter
11. Glen-Alz-81
12. PleaseD1e (465 PP)
13. Street-King-07 (463 PP)
14. Red_Leader (461 PP)
15. skengdigi (457 PP)
16. rolo912011 (459 PP; 3-place grid penalty)

A reminder about Race 2 Qualifying....

A couple of drivers have expressed their unhappiness about the behaviour of one or two drivers during the qualifying session on Thursday. Remember, it is not allowed to impede or affect the hot laps of any driver... this is regardless of whether you are running in front of a car or behind it! Leave yourself sufficient space on the racetrack.

You all know it is impossible to prove any allegations made because there are no replays, but this is not an excuse to exploit that fact. If a steward is affected or catches an incident on the racetrack, then penalties will be given out. Their word will be trusted and deliberation will not necessarily be needed if something is seen.

Couple of DNFs listed there, still having connections issues or are they driver enforced?

Looking at the tables, it's really close on all fronts, gonna be a very exciting end to the season! :eek:

Both driver enforced. No connection issues at all, or lag this week. PSN seems to have (touch wood) fixed itself. Looking promising! :)

Both driver enforced. No connection issues at all, or lag this week. PSN seems to have (touch wood) fixed itself. Looking promising! :)

Shame.

Hope so, with the PS4 out before GT6 I wonder if this will have any impact on the servers?

In theory there will be less people on the PS3 side of it and down to GT some people were not happy with GT5 so might not buy GT6 so that may help aswell, plus PD are better experienced to deal with online code so maybe that has also improved.

Surprisingly it seems i've been improving each round looking at the points per race... i wonder how i''ll keep going from now on.

Good to have bren back with us, also the connections seems to be ok, so I long for next races :-)

Surprisingly it seems i've been improving each round looking at the points per race... i wonder how i''ll keep going from now on.

Good to have bren back with us, also the connections seems to be ok, so I long for next races :-)

good to be back, and yeah i havnt dced yet, but still got black screens sadly

My first run at Fuji since the official test session produced a 1:48.740 personal best at full power. Power limiter will really hurt on the straight.

Not gonna be able to make this weeks races; got a work night out. That's my 2 dropped scores gone now......

Hopefully nothing else comes up on Thursday so I can make the rest of the races.

Not gonna be able to make this weeks races; got a work night out. That's my 2 dropped scores gone now......

Hopefully nothing else comes up on Thursday so I can make the rest of the races.
Awww mate that's well bad luck...we will miss you...I hope you can make the next race

If you do can you post a link in here......

Tbh I think you might be better off working on what the format is gonna be before posting something. I'm sure your gonna have at least 8/9 from this series so your gonna only looking for 6 or so new people.

I know there was talk of 2 leagues/divisions so it would be worth making sure you have a format in place if you need that.

Once GT6 is out I'm sure there will be series popping up all over the place......

I've got a format in mind already which I've shared with the stewards. Plus a back-up one in mind should the new format not work out. :)

I will indeed link here when I do it - probably tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Tbh I think you might be better off working on what the format is gonna be before posting something. I'm sure your gonna have at least 8/9 from this series so your gonna only looking for 6 or so new people.
Totally agree with this.

There will be no shortage of entrants for the next season on GT6. I don't think there is any need to rush, especially as there will more than likely be bugs in GT6 and small issues that will require ironing out.

I'll be interested to see how well 2 lobbies will work. My only concern is whether we get some poor drivers joining the BTCC as there will effectively be more seats available. It only takes one bad driver to effectively ruin a race lobby. Hopefully if the format plan is to run two rooms, we get good quality drivers.

I'd rather have one lobby with really good drivers, than two lobbies with a few poor drivers ruining the race for others.

Karsten mate how's the video going ? No pressure but I do like to see how everyone ducks and dives during a race...and you seem to have a flair for showing that to us

Back