<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just wanted to say a thank you to Kirsten,sken,street,Glen,for some cracking fights.all in all I had alot of fun last night and had a much better race compared to last season's results...

Yeah there was some good battles.👍.don't know what happened in r3 seemed to lose a scatter of places in the pits :ouch: but never mind still plenty of races yet..

Yeah there was some good battles.👍.don't know what happened in r3 seemed to lose a scatter of places in the pits :ouch: but never mind still plenty of races yet..
Yeah my r1 was Ruined by the pits slowing my car down to ridiculous speeds.cost me 5 seconds at least...I could have been fighting with or at least keeping in reds slipstream...but Oh well thems the breaks...

I have mixed feelings from yesterday. I had a wonderful battle with Rolo and Skeng for the whole of race 2. Race 3 was going well to begin with too.

I could/should have done much better though especially on race 1. I got wound up during that race and lost my composure. :( Ah well, hopefully next week is better.

Sken and I share the fastest lap of race 2. We have the exact same lap time. :D

The "mysteries" of the pits Glen. It was probably Karma for jumping me and skeng at Tokyo :P

No, it does seem quite random who wins and loses. I try to go out of my way to pit when no-one else does. Even if it's not the best time for the tyres. Think I was the only person to box on L3 in Race 2. Did the same in Race 3, but by then a couple of others were trying it too.

A tie for fastest lap is extremely rare!

You missed an interesting day Brendon, it was action packed at Suzuka, a mixture of thrills and spills. I had my fair share of both. lol

You missed an interesting day Brendon, it was action packed at Suzuka, a mixture of thrills and spills. I had my fair share of both. lol

awh, I missed Tokyo aswell, that woulda been my best one so :( but sad I missed it

ah good to have you back bren! i haven't managed to bring home much points, but it's better than nothing :P i'm sure that with your 9 consecutive wins we'll be back in businnes ;)

concerning the race videos, i should be able to put r3 online later today, i'll also post a few photos of yesterday's action. these car are gorgeous in photos!

ah good to have you back bren! i haven't managed to bring home much points, but it's better than nothing :P i'm sure that with your 9 consecutive wins we'll be back in businnes ;)

oh gosh i wish that i could do that for ya lol

Something to look at while i'll start editing the vid, cutting and commenting...

BTCC:embarrassed:nline Championship Round 4:Suzuka Photos
Suzuka Circuit.jpg
Suzuka Circuit_1.jpg
Suzuka Circuit_2.jpg
Suzuka Circuit_3.jpg
Suzuka Circuit_4.jpg
Suzuka Circuit_5.jpg
Suzuka Circuit_6.jpg
Suzuka Circuit_7.jpg
Suzuka Circuit_8.jpg
Suzuka Circuit_9.jpg
Suzuka Circuit_10.jpg
Suzuka Circuit_11.jpg
Suzuka Circuit_12.jpg

Suzuka Circuit.jpg

i think they made some photo competitions, right? i was thinking about editing a few and enter it :P no clue about how they work and such, i read somewhere you have to be nominated or something along those lines...

in any case enjoy!

Nice snaps Karsten. They are good looking cars, and photograph well because they're premium models.

Brilliant pics m8, i'll nominate you i can see my car in quite a few lool really good
. dont supose you could send them to me on PSN when you have time please?

Brilliant pics m8, i'll nominate you i can see my car in quite a few lool really good
. dont supose you could send them to me on PSN when you have time please?
you can take them from here, they are full resolution mate :)

video done, waiting for conversion + uploading to YT

Might be able to be around tomorrow after lunch... what do u plan?want to train on the track rolo will reveal tomorrow?

Back