<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Karsten mate how's the video going ? No pressure but I do like to see how everyone ducks and dives during a race...and you seem to have a flair for showing that to us
So far badly i had to work on photos for my city's team after the shining 3-3 with the championship leaders... I hope to get r2 done today, if i won't be able today i fear i won't be able to make it without hurting my fuji training. So i'll try my best to do it today, i know there were good fights and bits in it! s

PAR has some news!!!

As some of you may already know, Perfect Apex Racing is expanding, we have got two new drivers for the upcoming BTCC challenge on Gran Turismo 6 and we are looking forward to having some great fun on track. The introduction of two new drivers is a big moment for PAR, we have brought together two drivers that I feel will work well together and I wish them every bit of success in the upcoming BTCC season.

Perfect Apex Racing are pleased to announce the appointment of Glenalz81 (Glen-Alz81) and AudiMan2011 (Street-King-07).

I wish you both the very best of luck for the upcoming season on GT6 and welcome to the Perfect Apex Racing team. :)

Ian.

hey ian, you know what you said about 2 lobbys and bad drivers, it could be split into 2 leauges, A and B. so end of each season people get promoted/demoted leauges. also, it cant be that bad as you're all letting me race lool ;)

hey ian, you know what you said about 2 lobbys and bad drivers, it could be split into 2 leauges, A and B. so end of each season people get promoted/demoted leauges. also, it cant be that bad as you're all letting me race lool ;)
True mate don't sell yourself short...I've battled alongside you/with you and found you to be a good all round driver mate...

true-blue is on par or faster than me, he just misses that tiny little bit of BTCC experience to trash me each race lol

i've grown up some kind of sixth sense to feel crashes, troubles coming or when to pit and what faster driver to follow in race in this 6 seasons.

this is the only reason i'm not dead last lol if it was just a matter of speed and skill i would look all the others in front of me all the weeks :D

so, true, stick on, get better!*

*(not better enough to be faster then me all the times ;) )

I've been impressed with True in this season actually. I think he's got good potential to move up the grid in future seasons. I always think of Weezy as the prime example of that, gaining speed and results through experience.

Sorry missed last week all, just my Dad got a few health problems.
Hoping all well with him now and I should be on this Thursday night.

I did think I posted, but could not see it?
So sorry if I did post, or maybe I rushed it and not press the post reply

Wishing him well! Would be good to see you back. matty's been away a few weeks now, is he still having to work Thursdays?

I've been impressed with True in this season actually. I think he's got good potential to move up the grid in future seasons. I always think of Weezy as the prime example of that, gaining speed and results through experience.

What I've learnt over the season's is to go for consistency. I remember when I first started racing with you guys, I used to race like I was hot lapping each lap; I spent a lot of time off track trying to go faster than I should have to keep up with you guys.

A few teams starting to branch out now.....Could end up with one parent team occupying each league :lol:

PAR going to be the biggest team next season it looks like .

I might have to start my own team to give these guys a challenge

Let's put it this way.. Not letting PAR have a bigger team than HSR (looking at expanding to a possible 3 teams for Season 7)! :P

been training around with ian, a best of 48.4 without draft. can't get 4 laps in a row with the same pace...

last corner grip is weird sometimes seems super grippy other time oily, missing apex there is a +0.8 sec to your lap.

no clue how the race will be, but shall be exciting!

been training around with ian, a best of 48.4 without draft. can't get 4 laps in a row with the same pace...

last corner grip is weird sometimes seems super grippy other time oily, missing apex there is a +0.8 sec to your lap.

i cant get on 2morrow but Thursday ill have about 2hrs b4 race

The final corner is very difficult to judge, the turning in point varies depending on tyre wear and speed. I'm getting better at it, but not perfect each lap.

My personal best ia a 48.278.

Thanks for the little race Karsten.

I find that if I come thru the left hander and push too hard turning my tires even slightly pink it greatly reduces grip for the final right hander so caution is needed when heading thru the left and then when you turn into the right you stand a better chance of hooking up a good exit speed out of the right onto the straight.

Oook no vid of race 2 sorry canyon and all waiting for it; my gf smashed her face on an open door (no, really) so i'll have to keep her company and hear her complains all the day along lol

uh oh karsten :( yeah that last corner is really hard. with madbean i did a PB of 1.48.200 crazy! lol but yes race should be good

That's a great lap time, well done.

What's wrong with your pad? Have you tried resetting it?

Out lap, 48.7, 48.1, 47.9, 47.9. Full power no draft, race settings. Literally the first 5 laps I have done online. We did do Fuji pre-season though so it's not as if I didn't already know my way round in this car. See you Thursday.

A while ago my pads were worn and i couldn't steer and it would randomly jump gear lol i replaced the pads and it worked fine. the same thing has happened again so now i have a new one! :)

Is it worth calculating the drivers' pts with 1 dropped score taken into account seeing as we are at the half way point in the season? I seem to remember there was a bit of confusion last time when it got towards the end. What looked possible based on the total scores wasn't after taking a dropped score into account.

Also, for future reference, basing the Race 1 reverse grid/handicap on total points isn't maybe the most accurate way to work out who is actually leading. Turns out missing week 1 has done me a bit of a favour because it meant I could score heavily for the next 3 weeks yet still dodge a Race 1 handicap. Even though with a dropped score I've effectively been leading since Tokyo.

Yes, I was going to do it with last week's results, but to be honest I forgot! Here are the scores with 1 drop score each:

1. Red_Leader - 153
  2. rolo912011 - 130
  3. Street-King-07 - 130
  4. skengdigi - 126
  5. canyondrifter - 125
  6. PleaseD1e - 111
  7. Strawman_Andy - 106
  8. Glen-Alz-81 - 97
  9. Weezy_7 - 96
  10. True-blue-8 - 79
  11. Scaniabebe - 78
  12. karsten_beoulve - 76

Yes that is something I've learnt this season. Missing Round 1 has given both you and canyon something of an advantage in the early races. I already noticed that and was going to change it for future seasons so that it's based on the previous race results throughout. 👍

What a reality check :/

I thought i was just a bit better
Than this reality hits hard, but i knew i was in another League with most of the racers. Well i have certainly room for improvement lol

Back